collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 147396 times)

Offline Archer Asset Management

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2019, 03:47:59 AM »
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-darwinex-bux/2571506

Great job buddy. 70%+ DD on an account thats making 2% profit per month is really something. You were absolutely correct, not many people can do what you are able to do. This is some "next level" trading for real LOL
We all knew you are a fraud (with a few naive exceptions).
That's how the OTB cookie crumbles...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Money Manager:
www.archerassetmanagement.com

Signalstart:
https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/archer-asset-management/60897

Simpletrader:
https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/11272/Archer-Asset-Management.html

Longasia MAMM Registration:
https://trader.longasiafx.com/login?iid=n9NA42z3&uid=627&pid=043Z

Broker:
Long Asia Group operates through the following subsidiaries:

Long Asia Group NZ Limited (NZBN: 9429030748231) holds FSP241165 licence

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia ICDX brokerage membership licence:188/SPKB/ICDX/DIR/VIII/2018.

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia Clearing House ICH clearing membership licence: 165/SPKK/ICH-ALLL/VIII/2018

Long Asia Global LTD (Cyprus) is located at Acropoleos Avenue No. 74, Apt. 18, Nicosia, Cyprus

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2019, 04:57:35 AM »
At this point - especially after all what has been written on this thread about this trader - anyone who gets
his account blown up by this trader, does truly deserve it!

I guess the day has finally come. For those who got their accounts blown up, I said it previously and I will say it again. You truly deserve it!

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2019, 05:25:20 AM »
At this point - especially after all what has been written on this thread about this trader - anyone who gets

I guess the day has finally come. For those who got their accounts blown up, I said it previously and I will say it again. You truly deserve it!

he hasnt blown up yet....
in fact still very much in profit since the last rounds of DOW trades

Anyways I discovered why his darwinex registered a loss on one of the 3 dow trades thats running....

apparently theres a risk manager at Darwinex which closes out trades prematurely as a mechanism to "Protect" investors.... more like putting an unnecessary restraint since he needs to be in these phases of drawdown to make the best bucks....

anyways atm from the copy trading im currently in 20% dd, which 20% DD hasnt really ate up on the profits hes made in the past month, heck from the realized trades hes already up 10%, means his floating for the month is roughly -10%, so not THAT bad...

But its funny how you guys just LOVE to jump on the hate train whenever hes in his drawdown phase.... when its actually the times like these he performs the best.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:28:33 AM by fxtyrant »

Offline Xavier cha

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2019, 08:13:54 AM »
-20 % today in Mt cook... - 4 % yesterday....
Began sept 2018 . with 1.5 k
Today 1.16 .
It s not drawndawn whining. It s shitty results.
Not talking that used to be "low risk"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 09:37:32 AM by Xavier cha »

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2019, 08:47:23 AM »

Anyways I discovered why his darwinex registered a loss on one of the 3 dow trades thats running....

apparently theres a risk manager at Darwinex which closes out trades prematurely as a mechanism to "Protect" investors.... more like putting an unnecessary restraint since he needs to be in these phases of drawdown to make the best bucks....

anyways atm from the copy trading im currently in 20% dd, which 20% DD hasnt really ate up on the profits hes made in the past month, heck from the realized trades hes already up 10%, means his floating for the month is roughly -10%, so not THAT bad...

But its funny how you guys just LOVE to jump on the hate train whenever hes in his drawdown phase.... when its actually the times like these he performs the best.

You really dont know anything about money management. Of course he makes the most profit when he is in DD. He takes even bigger risks to cover the DD as quickly as possible and exactly this will cause the blow up in the end. He got lucky a few times, may get lucky this time as well. But at some point he will blow it up. I doubt his investors are happy with this. I think you are an exception.

With Darwinex the rules are clear and it is his fault the trades get closed by risk manager. He should not be trading on Darwinex because he doesnt know how to follow any rules, he is like a cowboy in the Wild West. OR he could just lower the risk by 30% and the risk manager would not have to interfere.

Sure we jump in when there is DD. And you know why that is? Because of his attitude and god-like behaviour. The guy is full of crap and he is proving it every day. You should have gotten out after he got lucky last time because you may not be that lucky again.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2019, 09:02:00 AM »

You really dont know anything about money management. Of course he makes the most profit when he is in DD. He takes even bigger risks to cover the DD as quickly as possible and exactly this will cause the blow up in the end. He got lucky a few times, may get lucky this time as well. But at some point he will blow it up. I doubt his investors are happy with this. I think you are an exception.

With Darwinex the rules are clear and it is his fault the trades get closed by risk manager. He should not be trading on Darwinex because he doesnt know how to follow any rules, he is like a cowboy in the Wild West. OR he could just lower the risk by 30% and the risk manager would not have to interfere.

Sure we jump in when there is DD. And you know why that is? Because of his attitude and god-like behaviour. The guy is full of crap and he is proving it every day. You should have gotten out after he got lucky last time because you may not be that lucky again.

we're going on and on about this again?....

Now at 23% on copy trades. still pretty much in line with what hes had to deal with in the past.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 09:18:22 AM by fxtyrant »

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2019, 09:26:18 AM »
-13 % today in Mt cook... - 4 % yesterday....
Began sept 2018 . with 1.5 k
Today 1.23 .
It s not drawndawn whining. It s shitty results.
Not talking that used to be "low risk"
you are clearly reading this wrong. none of the trades were closed in loss on the master mam, the -13% today and -4% yesterday is because theres floating trades causing equity to be down day to day... as soon as the drawdown reduces, you'll start seeing it go up +X% one day and +X% another day without actually any closed trade...

because of how MtCook reports their position. also why you dont see Rollover costs showing up on individual trades, but only as a withdraw from the account.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2019, 09:32:00 AM »
It's a 70% drawdown. It's equavalant to a blow up.

The drawdown is calculated for the previous equity high, not from were the account started years ago!

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2019, 10:08:30 AM »

The drawdown is calculated for the previous equity high, not from were the account started years ago!

ur clearly not making sense... because if the current money value in drawdown divided by the balance from the very start... its 200% drawdown and what not.....

peak to through for me right now is around 45% atm.

Offline Xavier cha

« Reply #760 on: June 20, 2019, 10:11:23 AM »
"as soon as the drawdown reduces," or increase. In case of china trade deal, account to 0.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #761 on: June 20, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
"as soon as the drawdown reduces," or increase. In case of china trade deal, account to 0.

I can tell you this is not happening, China is not caving. and Trump is only talking this up for his chances to be re-elected.

IF China trade deal is that easy, the Fed wont need to jump ahead and talk about possible easing.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #762 on: June 20, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »

ur clearly not making sense... because if the current money value in drawdown divided by the balance from the very start... its 200% drawdown and what not.....

Outsidethebox, is this you?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #763 on: June 20, 2019, 12:24:43 PM »

I have the same feeling and already reported to moderator months ago. I think fxtyrant is using a different IP address. And I don't know how to prove it.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »

No... thought we established that already

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Personal business by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:46:42 PM]

Re: Frero system by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:42:24 PM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:32:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 09:20:25 PM]