collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 129398 times)

Offline Xavier cha

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2019, 03:18:26 PM »
Great, the dow calm down, then we loose on NZDusd....

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #781 on: June 25, 2019, 05:34:43 PM »

Otherwise, have to admit the drawdown is not ideal.

Your risk appetite must be through the roof if this is only in the "not ideal" territory.

His high risk account, that blew up twice very recently is now at about 5% remaining equity. For all intents and purposes again blown. That makes it 3 times in 6 months or so right? It's unsustainable for every investor, you can't make enough money to withdraw and keep funding it - it makes zero sense.

Regular risk account is now at about 50%DD as well and it's very difficult to argue he's not prepared to run it to the ground as well.

I follow his 1x, not high risk.

And i know the guy personally, he cant afford to have the regular risk account run to ground as his livelihood relies on making money for the investors. no other job.
this is his full time gig.

Doesn't look like that to me. He let it go to 50% which I believe is more than people were told it would be. And he's in with high lots on NZDUSD so now smaller moves will swing DD a lot and it could easily go up from here (it is going up) and it doesn't have to go far to really eat into the remaining equity. Time to act was a long time ago.

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2019, 06:21:26 PM »

And i know the guy personally, he cant afford to have the regular risk account run to ground as his livelihood relies on making money for the investors. no other job.
this is his full time gig.

Unfortunately needing the money does not guarantee that a person will be able to earn and keep it.

I do hope for the investors sake though that he will be able to!

Cheers,
Rod

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #783 on: June 26, 2019, 01:33:06 AM »
we'll just have to see guys, but fairly confident he'll prove you guys wrong yet again.

Dow already on the move lower....
NZDUSD put a top in place...

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #784 on: June 26, 2019, 06:28:08 AM »
what's the point of risk management - if you dont follow it... >50% in DD.

yea top maybe in place for nzdusd but opening more and more positions now will certainly lead to account being blown if not now then at some point. this has no consideration for the possibility that anything can happen in FX market. the only way this will end is by nzdusd being lower and massive profit or account blown when nzd is still up.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #785 on: June 26, 2019, 07:48:58 AM »
what's the point of risk management - if you dont follow it... >50% in DD.

yea top maybe in place for nzdusd but opening more and more positions now will certainly lead to account being blown if not now then at some point. this has no consideration for the possibility that anything can happen in FX market. the only way this will end is by nzdusd being lower and massive profit or account blown when nzd is still up.

The point is, by entering higher, any slight retracements he will back the profits here and there enough so that the drawdown will eventually not be as big as you think as the account balance grows.

Online donbon2

« Reply #786 on: June 26, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »
I do not know what chart he is trading from - but seems there has been no sell NZD signals for a while

.6683 better hold or it will get ugly

he just seems like many smaller traders - they never saw any move they did not want to counter trade -- works until there is nothing left eventually.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
PZ Averaging EA
Autotrader Custom

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Offline Xavier cha

« Reply #787 on: June 26, 2019, 10:49:45 AM »
new low today. I m out. That incredible shitty risk money management.

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2019, 11:44:02 AM »
new low today. I m out. That incredible shitty risk money management.
hmm i dont think so mate... risk/money management never existed in the first place

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #789 on: June 26, 2019, 11:53:56 AM »
we'll just have to see guys, but fairly confident he'll prove you guys wrong yet again.

Dow already on the move lower....
NZDUSD put a top in place...

Are you serious? Prove us wrong? He keeps proving us right for months now. You are just as dellusional as he is if you think this is ok and a succesful trading strategy. I wonder what the people at Axi think about his account:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-axiselect-master/2590238

The guy is at 92% floating DD and he broke every single rule in the description by a mile. There is no way even you can defend this.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #791 on: June 26, 2019, 03:47:53 PM »
I know it's been mentioned already by so many members in the past. But the way how fxtyrant defends this vendor even though he is supposed too be one of his investors who are getting inches away from a total margin call without showing any signs of being nervous. makes me 100% certain that this fxtyrant is just another user name for this fraud vendor.

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #792 on: June 26, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
It's been looked into by the moderators and there was no conclusive evidence. But there are ways around it if one really wanted to.

In other news, looks like his high risk account was officially stopped out for the third time this year. So january, april, june.

His low risk account (the only thing being low here is remaining equity!) is now at about 58% DD.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #793 on: June 26, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »
It's been looked into by the moderators and there was no conclusive evidence. But there are ways around it if one really wanted to.

In other news, looks like his high risk account was officially stopped out for the third time this year. So january, april, june.

His low risk account (the only thing being low here is remaining equity!) is now at about 58% DD.

Judging by the writing style I think its not the same person. Fxtyrant just seems to be a naive investor who thinks he knows everything and is now hanging on to the hope of his account being saved. He is trying to convince himself that everything will be ok. He is not arrogant like OTB who thinks he is the best and the smartest in everything. But now he is hiding and we will most likely never hear from him again if/when he blows all his accounts.

@fxtyrant
You were claiming he works with institutions, that you know that for a fact. Could you find out how they feel about whats going on now? I am seriusly asking because I want to know if they are dumb enough to actually keep working with him.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #794 on: June 26, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »

axi select account about blown as well.

i thought i seen it all, but this tops the cake. simply put, this is what happens when your ego becomes larger then life.

its just sad..............................

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Z Trader FX EA by reinerh
[Today at 07:51:15 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:35:38 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:30:33 PM]

Re: Z Trader FX EA by rsmereka
[Today at 03:05:01 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by drunkfx
[Today at 02:25:41 PM]