collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 129400 times)

Offline SJWkiller

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #795 on: June 26, 2019, 05:59:45 PM »

axi select account about blown as well.

i thought i seen it all, but this tops the cake. simply put, this is what happens when your ego becomes larger then life.

its just sad..............................

Its not sad at all. Everybody and their grandmother have been saying whats eventually going to happen but of course OTB knew better. This is the result of his own arrogance combined with dellusion. He also finally ran out of luck, he had a few close calls in the past already so it was due.

I dont feel sad for him, he made his performance fees and signal subscription fees. I feel sad for his investors who took on the risk and lost it all. If I were one of them, I would sue his ass because he broke all his rules which directly resulted in losses. I just hope they were smart enough to sign a POA before they invested with him.

And I am still waiting to hear from fxtyrant about what he thinks of his buddy now and what the "institutional" clients are saying. They must be real happy about what has happened.

Offline AttilaG

« Reply #796 on: June 26, 2019, 06:00:22 PM »
  You people have  been  warned  !

This is Fxtyrant  he used to trade  the same way hoping for price to turn just like Viper and many others :):):)

https://www.forexfactory.com/fxtyrant

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2019, 06:06:37 PM »

sjw,

i feel sad for the industry, and the followers who lost money with him. this is another black mark like viper before him.

when i ran my signal i stated from the get go that if my system were to fail i would admit to that.

and i can assure you there are no institutional clients, with big money come extreme controlled specs like dd limits. also the gains are expected to be much lower as well. safety of funds is key for big money.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #798 on: June 26, 2019, 06:33:25 PM »

sjw,

i feel sad for the industry, and the followers who lost money with him. this is another black mark like viper before him.

when i ran my signal i stated from the get go that if my system were to fail i would admit to that.

and i can assure you there are no institutional clients, with big money come extreme controlled specs like dd limits. also the gains are expected to be much lower as well. safety of funds is key for big money.

I know there are no instututional clients, I just like to read the stories fxtyrant and OTB are trying to sell ;) And even if there were those clients, they would be out a long time ago.

Online 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #799 on: June 26, 2019, 07:46:58 PM »
Wow. I haven't checked in here in a while, and this is some exquisite pain. I haven't experienced equity pain like this in a long time. I'm still overall green on this signal including all fees paid, but I will have to take a long walk on a long beach to think things over.

Online 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #800 on: June 26, 2019, 07:53:43 PM »
Ultimately, I completely own whatever happens. I subscribed to the signal, I kept my money in it after weighing everything being said here, and I own whatever losses occur. This is not my "mortgage" money, and it's not even my investment money. Thankfully, I have made withdrawals along the way, and I am still (for the moment) in the green equity-wise.

Online 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #801 on: June 26, 2019, 08:05:16 PM »
And lastly (sorry, I wish I would have combined all these into 1 post, but I am just throwing stuff out as it comes to mind), fxtyrant is definitely not OTB. I have communicated with them both outside of this forum. There is a definitive age, culture, and religious gap between the two. They are 100% two different people. Unless OTB is a gifted schizophreniac and I'm just another one of the personalities...

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2019, 08:52:05 PM »
So what happened this time ?

I'm guessing it fits a similar MO to the near misses.

- Bet's on a currency pair to go in a direction
- Keep betting against the move in a grid fashion (waiting for a reversal or pullback)
- Profits

But this time the reversal / pullback didn't come in time and the equity ran out. The very problem that grids have of course, but something OTB has managed to avoid for 2/3 years I think.

I look at NZDUSD (someone mentioned it) and sure it's been bullish for 7 days in a row, with no pullbacks - but it doesn't look like a massive move. 200 pips in a week looks like a pretty normal move on this pair.

Sorry for everyone who lost money BTW, I'm sure this is difficult - I have been there I assure you :(

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #803 on: June 26, 2019, 09:15:57 PM »
His account balance on low risk account (whatever that means) is roughly 11k but after a while he steps in with very (very!) high lot sizes. I believe at the moment he has almost 4.5 standard lots open on NZDUSD alone. Doesn't need to move much for this to get out of hand.

Online donbon2

« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2019, 09:22:10 PM »
well he had short nzdusd long usdzar and short dow

all of them moved at same time against him and that was that... I did not look at zar or dow - but the kiwi is still in up move with no sell signal as yet .. the main problem was he sold at the low and the whole way up .. the buy signal came around 6512 -- then broke 200 ma around 6555 -- then still selling to .6680 level .. anyway had 2 chances to exit the bad position but did not take either of them.

it works till it does not - and it does not any longer
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
PZ Averaging EA
Autotrader Custom

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #805 on: June 26, 2019, 10:02:29 PM »
His account balance on low risk account (whatever that means) is roughly 11k but after a while he steps in with very (very!) high lot sizes. I believe at the moment he has almost 4.5 standard lots open on NZDUSD alone. Doesn't need to move much for this to get out of hand.

the g20 is tomorrow, the nu shorts could pay out well.

but with such an event nobody can forsee how the usd will react, its simply a huge news event. i expect major moves in gold and all usd crosses and of course the dow as well.

the best is to be ready for such events and trade them after the fact.

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #806 on: June 26, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »
Yeah they could play out well but with almost 5 lots and 5000 USD remaining in his account it only needs to move 100 pips for a total wipe out (correct me if I'm wrong).

Would anybody in his right mind go into such an event with a situation like this if his trading career depended on it?

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #807 on: June 27, 2019, 12:33:25 AM »
To all clients and subscribers.

I will be responding to all msgs and concerns as soon as possible.
As I have always done on this long journey my aim has been to be fair, polite, and keep tweaking my services so that we can all make money consistently in this market.  Please be patient as I "right the ship" here in my life as I have had to speak to many concerned parties all at once, make plans for a more sustainable way of trading, and prioritise time for my health, my financial commitments, and keep trading well without spending too much time sitting at the screens.
Please I ask all comments to be constructive and I will read them all.

I will continue to use my experience to improve my trading going forward, but we all need to be clear about what happened here first.  I will expound on this soon, but it involves my health and my accommodation.
Many times this is what happens when challenges come, they come all at the same time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:35:18 AM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #808 on: June 27, 2019, 06:35:30 AM »
well firstly hope you are well and did not have a serious mishap.

but in all seriousness - if your health is a concern - why did you not close the trades that are open to preserve capital? Trades are still running and being placed at bizzare times. your trading was always manual so surely this is not a EA placing the trades? hope you are not one of those bad workman that blames the tools.

Offline Fastrack Forex

« Reply #809 on: June 27, 2019, 06:44:44 AM »
All the best
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:52:43 AM by Fastrack Forex »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Z Trader FX EA by reinerh
[Today at 07:51:15 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:35:38 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams