collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 147846 times)

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #1050 on: July 13, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
I don't know why we are discussing how he should handle his accounts. He has no business trading money for other people and proves that over and over again.

Cheers,
Rod

PS I continue to see no valuable reason to allow continued posting in this thread. It should just be stopped and kept available as read only.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1051 on: July 14, 2019, 11:39:02 AM »
Dear Members:

The poling as per to my interpretation, suggests that there is "no" conclusion as to what action to take:

The majority 51.2%, want the contents of this thread to remain, yet only 17.1% want the thread stopped altogether. There is a mediocre response (31.7%), to rate any vendor as to their reliability ( High Risk, Risky, Moderately Risky, Unreliable)  by forum members but no overwhelming consensus. I therefore will allow this thread to continue until (1) There is a strong consensus by the members to carry out a specific action or (2) Someone or group, come up with some other alternative recommendation.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:41:07 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Westie

« Reply #1052 on: July 14, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »
We should run the poll again. I expect some members have changed their minds.

Just 2 options and hopefully we'll get a consensus.

Suspend Thread ? - yes / no

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #1053 on: July 14, 2019, 01:53:28 PM »

I agree with Gpfwestie.

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1054 on: July 14, 2019, 02:28:04 PM »

I agree with Gpfwestie.

I agree that some may have changed their minds. But there are a couple of other issues in all this to be addressed I feel.

1. When a poll was first brought up it was suggested that "Senior Members" should be the ones to vote. Apparently the polling system here does not allow post count to be a qualification for voting so that was bypassed to allow anyone to vote. This system allows for a bunch of votes by 'friends' of Greg who could be new here.

We only had 47 votes. I don't see why it would be difficult to do this in a different manner. Why not let Senior members PM one of the mods with a yes or no answer to the question "Suspend Thread?". Something like 200 or 500 posts could be required to vote. I think the results would show very differently than they presently do.

2. There is an even bigger decision that I think Donna should make. I realize that the history of this Forum is to give a voice to all. But does she want a vendor who has shown so little fiduciary responsibility to his clients to be allowed more free advertising here? With all of his bad behavior should he be given that privilege?

Also this is supposed to be a Forum for discussion. I have seen very little discussion by Greg. If anyone at all questions him he calls them a "Troll" or says to "Move on"! From my perspective he has only used this and other Forums as free advertising mediums. I feel he has greatly abused the privileges he was given here and should not be allowed to continue posting. He represents the Dark Side of Forex.

Rod

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:30:08 PM by nwboater »

Offline compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1055 on: July 14, 2019, 04:27:46 PM »

I agree with Gpfwestie.

I agree that some may have changed their minds. But there are a couple of other issues in all this to be addressed I feel.

1. When a poll was first brought up it was suggested that "Senior Members" should be the ones to vote. Apparently the polling system here does not allow post count to be a qualification for voting so that was bypassed to allow anyone to vote. This system allows for a bunch of votes by 'friends' of Greg who could be new here.

We only had 47 votes. I don't see why it would be difficult to do this in a different manner. Why not let Senior members PM one of the mods with a yes or no answer to the question "Suspend Thread?". Something like 200 or 500 posts could be required to vote. I think the results would show very differently than they presently do.

2. There is an even bigger decision that I think Donna should make. I realize that the history of this Forum is to give a voice to all. But does she want a vendor who has shown so little fiduciary responsibility to his clients to be allowed more free advertising here? With all of his bad behavior should he be given that privilege?

Also this is supposed to be a Forum for discussion. I have seen very little discussion by Greg. If anyone at all questions him he calls them a "Troll" or says to "Move on"! From my perspective he has only used this and other Forums as free advertising mediums. I feel he has greatly abused the privileges he was given here and should not be allowed to continue posting. He represents the Dark Side of Forex.

Rod

I agree 100% Rod.   Very well said.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #1056 on: July 14, 2019, 06:08:28 PM »
Yep exactly, I suggested to get senior members to vote.
The number of years since signed up on this forum along with the number of posts should qualify the voters.

If the vote of a senior is equal to the vote of a newbie, then whats the point of voting?! This isn't about democracy, it's about a subject that requires tons of experience, knowledge and observation.

Scientist say that our galaxy is among billions of other galaxies, but did they ask the public to vote yes/no on this matter?

Of course not, it would be silly

Offline felipebr

« Reply #1057 on: July 14, 2019, 06:34:07 PM »

I agree with Gpfwestie.

Rod

Also agree, well sai!  :)

Offline donbon2

« Reply #1058 on: July 14, 2019, 09:19:05 PM »
great points

it is absolutely true things have changed since the first poll

he just jumped right back in and broke all the rules - never listened to anyone and basically could not care less.

Also I have seen posts he made referencing the thread here at DonnaForex saying it was how he was communicating with people - honestly this is not communication - this is him just brushing everyone off.

If I voted now I would support making it read only - the value of this thread has gone downhill very fast and now the vendor is heading into lawsuit territory - so yeah maybe we could allow a new vote with just 2 options.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1059 on: July 15, 2019, 08:44:08 AM »
System Description
Scalping using MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Ichimoku indicators as well as knowledge about Candlestick patterns, market behavior in each session, market maker strategies, momentum, and volume flow.
Using the science of quantitative statistics, mean reversion, trend following indicators, and also the art of price action acquired over 16 years of forex trading. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Max Open Exposure - 4 lots per $10,000
Max Drawdown (Peak to Trough) - 30%

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/otb-hfcopy-multi-timeframe-ichimoku/3402737

75% DD and counting.

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1060 on: July 15, 2019, 02:40:21 PM »
System Description
Scalping using MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Ichimoku indicators as well as knowledge about Candlestick patterns, market behavior in each session, market maker strategies, momentum, and volume flow.
Using the science of quantitative statistics, mean reversion, trend following indicators, and also the art of price action acquired over 16 years of forex trading. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/otb-hfcopy-multi-timeframe-ichimoku/3402737

75% DD and counting.

86.91% DD.

Further proof that Rules (30% Max DD) are meaningless to OTB.

Online alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1061 on: July 15, 2019, 02:52:32 PM »
Is this what called as revenge trading?

Why a professional trader as he called himself do that?

Why he is not listening to the members here to take sometime to relax and look again at his strategy and find out what was wrong with it!

Offline compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1062 on: July 15, 2019, 02:55:55 PM »
System Description

75% DD and counting.

86.91% DD.

Further proof that Rules (30% Max DD) are meaningless to OTB.

Wow!   :o   I've lost count of how many accounts he's either blown up or severely damaged.   

At this point someone would have to be completely insane to use any of his services!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:04:20 PM by compujock »

Offline NextGen4FX

« Reply #1063 on: July 15, 2019, 11:26:36 PM »

I agree with Gpfwestie.

Rod

I cant agree with you more on this but I think shutting this thread down at this stage would be a bad move. I  believe giving sufficient time for all that have been burnt by this provider is more appropriate so that the story may be told and that the people hurt can be heard.   I think taking away his ability to post would be more responsible approach.

Take away his ability to make a sale...  Also edit his inappropriate posts.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:29:30 PM by NextGen4FX »

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1064 on: July 16, 2019, 08:08:55 AM »

Blown....

16 years of trading and mastering the art of price action didnt help much.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 07:11:52 AM]

Re: forex cyborg by petersurrey
[Today at 03:59:25 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by petersurrey
[Today at 03:56:35 AM]

Re: difference between demo and real account by petersurrey
[Today at 01:53:16 AM]

Re: difference between demo and real account by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 09:08:22 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by taru
[Yesterday at 07:07:23 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by Ruairi OPleurisy
[Yesterday at 05:50:15 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by laracroft
[Yesterday at 05:20:12 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:19:37 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 03:38:15 PM]