collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 133820 times)

Offline SJWkiller

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #1080 on: July 17, 2019, 02:16:51 PM »
Just so it won't be forgotten too fast, account blown after 3 (or 4) trading days.
Thank god he allways takes winnings off the table soon enough  ::)

You obviously just want to exaggerate and lie.
So shouldn't we ban you?
Shouldn't we equivalently take away your posting privileges?

What is wrong with you? The account had 90% DD, you removed it and now you are claiming he is lying? Are you on your imaginary desert island again and getting crazy from all the blown accounts? You falsely accuse others of lying while you lie with every single sentence you write. I didnt want Donna to ban you because its kind of fun reading your delusions but this is too much. Liar, cheater and scammer. Thats all you have been from the start. And the worst of all is you are completely incompetent.

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #1081 on: July 17, 2019, 02:35:48 PM »
I already stated what I learnt from this most recent drawdown.
There was one thing and only one thing I did wrong. Didn't cut all positions when reached max drawdown of maybe 2 to 3  months average profit to keep the recovery time realistic. That's it. Everything else with my trading plan and strategy generated 258% absolute gain over 29 months.

Secondly all the other accounts blown THAT YOU HAVE SEEN BECAUSE I MAKE THEM Visible were connected to the main account and therefore blew at 2x and 4x drawdown. This is one of the improvements I am working on right now for the upgraded strategy - - more levels of risk so that fewer percentage wise can blow. They were not separate blow ups, they were one main blow up. They also represent only a fraction of my total accounts for personal use and accounts that I manage privately. And thank God for that because that's where trading and managing money is much more enjoyable and sane.
I have allowed you to watch some accounts so you can learn... This is a privilege. It does not represent the totality or even half of what I trade for myself and for others.
Along this year I will make some others public on myfxbook if my clients give permission.

And LASTLY AND MOST JOYFULLY FOR ME... What most of you refuse to put into reality... I trade my accounts AND YOU COPY THIS. I am not your money manager. That is where your $79 MENTALITY has gone terribly wrong. You do not tell me what to do. You can make polite and educated suggestions yes. I like these. And I listen to some. But I came into forex and will stay here because I want to be sovereign and autonomous. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREATER SAY then connect to my PAMM under Mt Cook. Then I will give you more of my attention. Pay for the service and then I might at least pretend to care about your waste of everyone's time comments. Go do something with your life. I am busy learning here. I started this thread and I manage it. No one else.

I trade for a living.
You don't get to stop for longer than a couple days when you do it professionally.
You get back out there. And learn from your mess ups.
And can't believe I have to mention this, but a trader can work on new track records of 6 months low drawdown AT THE SAME TIME AS  continuing to trade accounts that are already running and copying to subs. Why do I have to even say this?

Sent from my SM-G6100 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:54:29 AM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline Manelos

« Reply #1082 on: July 17, 2019, 03:16:06 PM »
There was one thing and only one thing I did wrong. Didn't cut all positions when reached max drawdown of maybe 2 months average profit to keep the recovery time realistic. That's it. Everything else with my trading plan and strategy generated 258% absolute gain over 29 months.

If that is the one and only thing, thats great. But IF it really is, i wonder why you dont implement it already. The solution is THAT simple, but instead your "main" account is in a 26%dd, which is 5 times the average monthly profit (before the crash).

Offline user456

« Reply #1083 on: July 17, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »
There was one thing and only one thing I did wrong. There was one thing and only one thing I did wrong. Didn't cut all positions when reached max drawdown of maybe 2 months average profit to keep the recovery time realistic. That's it. Everything else with my trading plan and strategy generated 258% absolute gain over 29 months.

wrong. Currently, your master account is in a continuous drawdown again ranging from 25-30%. If you would really realize losses during all these drawdown periods you wouldn't make money either. Your trading is erratic and you are just praying on mean reversion with no risk control whatsoever and no plan either. You have been incredibly lucky for a couple of months. That's all.

Secondly all the other accounts blown THAT YOU HAVE SEEN BECAUSE I MAKE THEM Visible were connected to the main account and therefore blew at 2x and 4x drawdown [...] They were not separate blow ups, they were one main blow up.

wrong. The famous "OTB HF Copy Multi-Timeframe Ichimoku" was created after the big crash.

And LASTLY AND MOST JOYFULLY FOR ME... What most of you refuse to put into reality... I trade my accounts AND YOU COPY THIS. I am not your money manager. That is where your $79 MENTALITY has gone terribly wrong. You do not tell me what to do. You can make polite and educated suggestions yes. I like these. And I listen to some. But I came into forex and will stay here because I want to be sovereign and autonomous. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREATER SAY then connect to my PAMM under Mt Cook. Then I will give you more of my attention. Pay for the service and then I might at least pretend to care about your waste of everyone's time comments. Go do something with your life. I am busy learning here. I started this thread and I manage it. No one else.

Even now you are under the impression that those stupid clients of yours should be happy to have the permission to pay you $79 monthly. They are allowed to make polite suggestions. LOL. Your attitude is so out of this world it's not even funny. You once claimed to have 600+ subscribing clients. Do the math ... the only one that actually made money throughout this disgusting episode is you and this money wasn't generated from trading profits.

Offline SJWkiller

Online Eric

« Reply #1085 on: July 17, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »
Don't worry the new one comes very shortly!  :-\ :-\ - Madness me! groundhog day :-\

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/otb-hfcopy-multi-timeframe-ichimoku/3402737

Here we go. Another blown account

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1086 on: July 17, 2019, 05:07:18 PM »
Don't worry the new one comes very shortly!  :-\ :-\ - Madness me! groundhog day :-\

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/otb-hfcopy-multi-timeframe-ichimoku/3402737

I think he is running out of money already. He seems to blow up a 5k account every week. Next account will be 1-2k max in my opinion. And blown up within 1 month.

Offline compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1087 on: July 17, 2019, 05:08:45 PM »

And here's the screenshot to go with it since we know the account will be deleted soon.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #1088 on: July 17, 2019, 05:18:54 PM »
His poor pathetic brain still stuck in the past thinking his 2.5 years of successful track record was a success despite wiping out over the lat month or so....

Instead of shutting the fk up and be humble for once, and listen to people here who have actual valuable advise
He has to double his ante and blow accounts up even faster

To hell with his bullshit about how much hes learned and that he needs to test put 5 different accounts all over again with different risk matrix....

Instead of going back to the drawing board and keeping things simple and clear he has to clutter himself and over complicate things...

Im pretty much done supporting this guy...

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #1089 on: July 18, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
There was one thing and only one thing I did wrong. Didn't cut all positions when reached max drawdown of maybe 2 to 3  months average profit to keep the recovery time realistic. That's it. Everything else with my trading plan and strategy generated 258% absolute gain over 29 months.

Secondly all the other accounts blown THAT YOU HAVE SEEN BECAUSE I MAKE THEM Visible were connected to the main account and therefore blew at 2x and 4x drawdown. This is one of the improvements I am working on right now for the upgraded strategy - - more levels of risk so that fewer percentage wise can blow. They were not separate blow ups, they were one main blow up. They also represent only a fraction of my total accounts for personal use and accounts that I manage privately. And thank God for that because that's where trading and managing money is much more enjoyable and sane.
I have allowed you to watch some accounts so you can learn... This is a privilege. It does not represent the totality or even half of what I trade for myself and for others.
Along this year I will make some others public on myfxbook if my clients give permission.

I trade for a living.
You don't get to stop for longer than a couple days when you do it professionally.
You get back out there. And learn from your mess ups.
And can't believe I have to mention this, but a trader can work on new track records of 6 months low drawdown AT THE SAME TIME AS  continuing to trade accounts that are already running and copying to subs. Why do I have to even say this?

Sent from my SM-G6100 using Tapatalk

Will you please stop advertising?
Further posts like this will be deleted.
I'm protecting your right to respond to the concerns raised here but posts should be a direct response to those concerns only. I do not want to read about how joyful, arrogant and egotistical you are at the expense of other people (whether you intended it to come across that way or not - it did - "oh i'm so joyful!" whilst your customers are upset. This is not appropriate.) and I do not want to hear you redirecting our members who are unhappy with your service, to other services of yours. It's kinda like me going to a store and saying, "My phone broke." and the seller responding, "Well, if you want to talk to me you'll have to buy a new one - try this, give me some more money and i'll talk to you about the broken phone."

Posts will be removed which:

1. Are not direct responses to concerns people raised
2. Are redirecting people to buy into yet more services you offer as a way out of their predicament.
3. Which take the piss out of your customers by talking about how brilliant you are and how stupid they are (or infer as such).

Please try to respond professionally. You aren't doing yourself any favours. I am fairly relaxed and believe you have a right to respond and that your customers also have a right to get answers to their questions.

Take home message: please be professional and do not market to my members anymore, it's not welcome. Maybe read through your responses or get someone close to you to, because they don't come across very well at all and do zero to help defend your points. They reflect badly on you and do not actually answer any questions.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #1090 on: July 18, 2019, 09:57:44 AM »
I'm annoyed that you seem to be taking advantage of my hospitality here. OTB-I have stuck up for your right to respond the least you can do is actually respond professionally and without gloating and without selling.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online Eric

« Reply #1091 on: July 18, 2019, 10:06:41 AM »
Thanks compujock - the account has now indeed been deleted.

And here's the screenshot to go with it since we know the account will be deleted soon.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #1092 on: July 18, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »
I'm annoyed that you seem to be taking advantage of my hospitality here. OTB-I have stuck up for your right to respond the least you can do is actually respond professionally and without gloating and without selling.

i know OTB in person, and you have no idea how many times i told him to dial it down and if he was serious enough he should find someone to do investor communications for him,
but like always, he knew better....
and God is always on his side apparently... even when in pain and misery and loss of investors money.... its a "Journey" we need to go through....

bollocks...

had enough with him too.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1093 on: July 18, 2019, 01:21:54 PM »
You know you are screwed when even @fxtyrant stops defening your ass ;)

Offline NextGen4FX

« Reply #1094 on: July 18, 2019, 05:46:40 PM »
Just so it won't be forgotten too fast, account blown after 3 (or 4) trading days.
Thank god he allways takes winnings off the table soon enough  ::)

You obviously just want to exaggerate and lie.
So shouldn't we ban you?
Shouldn't we equivalently take away your posting privileges?
This account just today had over 50% equity - it isn't blown.  It has no subscribers - it's just my own trading.  You are not recording facts here that others can trust.  It is you and others like you who are not being fair, as Donna says she wants to do on the forum.
the new updated strategy has not been fully implemented, funded, and tested yet -- how many times do I have to say this?? Hold your horses while I get it fine tuned and ready.  You obviously just want more fodder to lob and hurl at me - -I get it.  Well you can wait for that.
I get the underlying implied message though -- make fun of me -- don't do any work yourself -- don't help at all -- and just keep criticizing, blaming, and asking questions you already know the answers to.
How to take off "high risk" profits gained?  Just do it at end of every month -- all of it.  Put half into lower risk levels and half in your bank account.  Not hard at all.  But I know your question really isn't intended to be authentic -- you just want to point out that there isn't a high risk account right now that is enabling this.  Well just say that.  Instead of all the "c'mon dude"  show us how awesome you are.  Show us where the ATM machine strategy is.  Well yes you have put your finger right on the main point here.  There is no magic lamp, no golden goose, but at least I am working on making one, tinkering with what I already have worked myself to death over and trying to improve it until it is more sustainable.  And you guys will just stand off in cyber anonymity and keep pointing the finger until I give you the golden goose.  very mature guys.

So anyway this type of emotional / "only tell one side of the story and tell it in loose-lipped fashion" type of writing is what you guys are promoting.  Which some have intelligently not agreed with.  The intelligent thinker and clever, self-controlled trader wants to hear it all, especially when a trader has done well for a long time, attracted 100's of subscribers and many fund clients.  This is smart.  This is what we should be promoting on this and other forex forums.  I have not wanted to erase anything.  I am not going anywhere.  I am not hiding.
As many other traders/retail money managers have done who have suffered failure and public "lynching" on forums.
This journey has tremendous value for others who are just starting out - like I was doing 3 years ago.
This thread also has great value for when I fix things, help my clients back to the High Water Mark (after all these accusations and negativity), and overcome all the 100% one-sided comments recently.
I private message many of my remaining clients here, I also want them to understand my thinking and my planning.  If you don't want to participate, fine, go do something else with your time.  We've heard you already!!  You think I am slime.  You think I won't make it back.  You think I am a liar.  You think I am a scammer.
But this will never be the whole story.  Go back and read the WHOLE thread from start to finish - and you will find many jewels that myself and my journey have provided the Forex market.  You want to flippantly say I am the dark side of Forex (name calling -- is that what we promote here and should promote? -- very easy to behave this way-- doesn't cost you anything -- and then what?  After you've condemned me and my remaining clients -- then what??  Get busy doing whatever that "then what" is now is my suggestion. Go and do it.  Meanwhile I am determined to improve and make back the amazing equity this dynamic strategy had generated over 29 months.

Again Greg,

I have not  participated in any BS and have asked pretty direct questions that you just ignore.  If  you wont even give the time of day to people you lost money for it makes you just as bad as they are saying you are.

browse forum