collapse

Author Topic: FxMAC Managed Accounts  (Read 13079 times)

Offline taru

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:29:33 PM by taru »

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: FxMAC Managed Accounts
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:06 AM »

these seem to be the real deal, and nice stats thats for sure.

good find.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:51:34 AM »
I got emails from them also. The problem I see here is they offer almost every month a new system. The emails have pictures of myfxbook, but those systems are not found on myfxbook. And they don't share any private links so I can't check them. I read few reviews of them on several pages that I found on searches, but nothing special. I think they are only moving from system to system and getting performance fee split until system breaks down, than they move to next one. Nothing stable and longterm from them and of corse they don't disclose failed systems they promoted before.

If somebody has or is stil investing with them please share some info. I think they are not good as they promote themselves and we need to shut them down, because they send ever month email with new system and people can get easily sucked into their trap.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:12:46 PM »
I got emails from them also. The problem I see here is they offer almost every month a new system. The emails have pictures of myfxbook, but those systems are not found on myfxbook. And they don't share any private links so I can't check them. I read few reviews of them on several pages that I found on searches, but nothing special. I think they are only moving from system to system and getting performance fee split until system breaks down, than they move to next one. Nothing stable and longterm from them and of corse they don't disclose failed systems they promoted before.

If somebody has or is stil investing with them please share some info. I think they are not good as they promote themselves and we need to shut them down, because they send ever month email with new system and people can get easily sucked into their trap.

Agreed very hard to truly verify the very limited number of system on offer....I  have used them and they are genuine and professional BUT many of the systems do not have an up to date verified myfxbook or similar performance track record, and FXMAC published results exclude their 30-50% fees. You would be better off just scrolling through darwinex or MQL5 for 2-3 year old profitable systems and take your pick...although Darwinex do charge 20%.

browse forum