collapse

Author Topic: FxMAC Managed Accounts  (Read 14341 times)

Offline taru

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:29:33 PM by taru »

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: FxMAC Managed Accounts
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:06 AM »

these seem to be the real deal, and nice stats thats for sure.

good find.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:51:34 AM »
I got emails from them also. The problem I see here is they offer almost every month a new system. The emails have pictures of myfxbook, but those systems are not found on myfxbook. And they don't share any private links so I can't check them. I read few reviews of them on several pages that I found on searches, but nothing special. I think they are only moving from system to system and getting performance fee split until system breaks down, than they move to next one. Nothing stable and longterm from them and of corse they don't disclose failed systems they promoted before.

If somebody has or is stil investing with them please share some info. I think they are not good as they promote themselves and we need to shut them down, because they send ever month email with new system and people can get easily sucked into their trap.

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:12:46 PM »
I got emails from them also. The problem I see here is they offer almost every month a new system. The emails have pictures of myfxbook, but those systems are not found on myfxbook. And they don't share any private links so I can't check them. I read few reviews of them on several pages that I found on searches, but nothing special. I think they are only moving from system to system and getting performance fee split until system breaks down, than they move to next one. Nothing stable and longterm from them and of corse they don't disclose failed systems they promoted before.

If somebody has or is stil investing with them please share some info. I think they are not good as they promote themselves and we need to shut them down, because they send ever month email with new system and people can get easily sucked into their trap.

Agreed very hard to truly verify the very limited number of system on offer....I  have used them and they are genuine and professional BUT many of the systems do not have an up to date verified myfxbook or similar performance track record, and FXMAC published results exclude their 30-50% fees. You would be better off just scrolling through darwinex or MQL5 for 2-3 year old profitable systems and take your pick...although Darwinex do charge 20%.

Offline Peter1956

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 04:59:42 PM »
I'm an investor of fxmac for around 3 years.

It's true they don't show more than a widget picture in their website, but when I ask for the Myfxbook of the strategy they send it by email.

It's also true they have change of strategies but they say that when a strategy has 3 or 4 months of not getting profit, they take it out of their website and offer to the investors another more stable.

The longest one that I'm been investing is their news strategy. I'm love with it and I have to change once in a while of broker, but with the same strategy. sometimes a broker is not working anymore for a news.

If anybody needs the Myfxbook I got them...but better ask them. They ask usually in few minutes in UK working schedule.

I'm interested in knowing professional websites that offer managed accounts that shows Myfxbook steady profitable (no grid and no martingale) as fxmac. For me is taking a lot of efford to reach a company as them 99% of the websites they don't have anything serious.

could any one recommend to me a1 or 2 good ones?

Thanks

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 07:01:25 AM »
Try Darwinex HFD for starters - 5M funds and near 3-year profitable track record.....no grid marti or hedge...

I agree FXMAC news is great when it actually trades and by far their best system; BUT it caries unregulated ( non ASIC FCA) broker risk and,as you say, broker moves; not forgetting its huge fee!,

Offline Stevo999

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 11:41:33 AM »
Hi Peter
Are you invested in HFD on Darwinex? I have been nvestigating his results over the last few days and it looks very interesting. I am trying to compare it to a couple of other alternatives such as California Pacific - and Darwinex and HFD certainly seems to have advantages over the MQL5 route and California Pacific specifically. (but I am very new to the idea of copy trading).

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 12:20:39 PM »
Hi Peter
Are you invested in HFD on Darwinex? I have been nvestigating his results over the last few days and it looks very interesting. I am trying to compare it to a couple of other alternatives such as California Pacific - and Darwinex and HFD certainly seems to have advantages over the MQL5 route and California Pacific specifically. (but I am very new to the idea of copy trading).

No BUT it would be top of my list if I was invested in a Darwin with its incredible low risk 2 year plus track record! The returns have become more realistic at 3-4% per month, which attract a 20% fee so definitely not a 'get rich quick' but great slow steady reliable performer. Gary Comey's funds have a longer and similarly excellent track record, BUT you have to be prepared to tolerate those 40-50% DD..

Offline Stevo999

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 12:52:54 PM »
Thanks Pete for the comment and info - I do like the look of HFD also. Yes, I'm conscious of the 40-50% D/D history of Gary's funds - not sure I could hang in there with the threat of those! Hence liking the approx 10% historical D/D max of HFD.
Thanks again, all the best
Steve

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 09:39:03 PM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 09:31:58 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 07:06:54 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by Megabot
[August 08, 2020, 05:10:24 PM]