collapse

Author Topic: SFE Price Action EA  (Read 67076 times)

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

Re: SFE Price Action EA
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2018, 10:13:35 AM »
Anyone interested in following SFE 3.0 can track it at the following myfxbook link where I'm running it on a Global Prime demo account with USD 10,000 and leverage of 1:200.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/taru/sfe-30-low-risk/2796806

I'm running the EA at low risk on the three recommended time frames (M5, M15 and M30). The symbols traded are as follows:

M5 - AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY & XAUUSD

M15 - AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY & XAUUSD

M30 - EURAUD & EURUSD

Thanks taru.  I will monitor and see if there is any evidence suggesting that I should turn this back on again.  Sadly it's off to a poor start again though and I've only lost money with this in the past, not to mention the additional $2k asking price. Jeez, what was I thinking!

Offline taru

« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2018, 02:55:59 PM »
Anyone interested in following SFE 3.0 can track it at the following myfxbook link where I'm running it on a Global Prime demo account with USD 10,000 and leverage of 1:200.

I'm running the EA at low risk on the three recommended time frames (M5, M15 and M30). The symbols traded are as follows:

M5 - AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY & XAUUSD

M15 - AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY & XAUUSD

M30 - EURAUD & EURUSD

thank you very much taru!it is already different fron official account! two open trades on your nothing on the other.

You are welcome. I'm not sure if the official master account is using version 3.0 with the same settings. Anyway, though it's early to say, the performance doesn't seem to have improved.

Offline taru

« Reply #377 on: December 14, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »

M30 - EURAUD & EURUSD

Thanks taru.  I will monitor and see if there is any evidence suggesting that I should turn this back on again.  Sadly it's off to a poor start again though and I've only lost money with this in the past, not to mention the additional $2k asking price. Jeez, what was I thinking!

You are welcome.

I agree it's off to a dismal start, losing >5% in 9 trading days.

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #378 on: December 14, 2018, 03:05:52 PM »
My experience with global prime on SFE is very off from master. I stopped trading on global prime. SFE seems better (still loose money) with ic markets.

Offline taru

« Reply #379 on: December 14, 2018, 03:26:00 PM »
My experience with global prime on SFE is very off from master. I stopped trading on global prime. SFE seems better (still loose money) with ic markets.

It's a known fact of forex trading that performance differs between brokers or even between different accounts of the same broker.

browse forum

* Recent Posts