collapse

Author Topic: SFE Price Action EA  (Read 96715 times)

Online ccjhuang

Re: SFE Price Action EA
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2019, 10:57:48 AM »
hi, I use SFE with default setting on Icmarkets but never got same results.

This is my account, on this account there is Forex Trend detector too, at a very very low risk setting. (magic  696969)

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/stefanosb73/sfe--td/2599848

Thats about the same performance as the official SFE PA account. If you check my account I am still down -$21K with SFE PA as well (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?magic=400051-450601).

I got most of my gains in the last 2 months from my manual trading and the new EA, SFE Attractor. However I am very confident SFE PA is not far behind and I am going to continue trading at the current risk until SFE PA makes a new equity high, which I believe will happen before the end of this year. :)

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:41 AM »
;-) I think SFE is one of the best ea, but afraid market has changed, less strong movements, a lot of zig zag... we will see ;-))
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2019, 11:29:08 AM »
I believe SFE PA is still well and truly alive, but its just waiting for a catalyst for the market to go crazy and volatile again. I will patiently wait for that day to come...which in my opinion should be very soon with all the global issues that are going on at the moment. :)

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #423 on: August 19, 2019, 11:43:11 AM »

This is my account, on this account there is Forex Trend detector too, at a very very low risk setting. (magic  696969)

Not really familiar with this. There are many magic numbers that seem to run on several currencies. 400151 And 410151 seem to be the best performers. Had you only run those, you would have been up 6.47%

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2019, 12:28:17 PM »

Not really familiar with this. There are many magic numbers that seem to run on several currencies. 400151 And 410151 seem to be the best performers. Had you only run those, you would have been up 6.47%

Magic numbers between 400051 to 450601 all belong to SFE Price Action. I am not sure if there is a way to only run one or two strategies out of the whole EA, although I believe you can choose to run it on only one or two timeframes instead of all (M5, M15 and M30).

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2019, 12:48:41 PM »
Hi, I run it on default settings version 3.0. If I do not make a mistake now it run only 3 timeframes as suggested by the vendor. Now I'm in office I can not check this :-)
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #426 on: August 22, 2019, 03:07:38 AM »
Hi guys,

Some of you may wonder what exactly happened to my account over the last 2 years, so I have included a timeline graph of my account which explains it well. Please refer to the graph attached. :)

Online F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #427 on: August 22, 2019, 04:56:05 AM »
Hi guys,

Some of you may wonder what exactly happened to my account over the last 2 years, so I have included a timeline graph of my account which explains it well. Please refer to the graph attached. :)
thanks for the info. when you trade manual - are you just doubling down on the already open trades in negative or you have some other strategy?

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #428 on: August 22, 2019, 05:01:53 AM »
Hi guys,

thanks for the info. when you trade manual - are you just doubling down on the already open trades in negative or you have some other strategy?

The former - I used to enter manual trades in larger lot sizes when trades by the EAs were in DD, so I could aim for bigger gains when the trades returned to positive territory. But as you can see from the graph this approach can be quite double-edged, so I figured its better to play it safe and just leave everything to the EAs as I now have a decent-sized account. :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 06:26:24 AM by ccjhuang »

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2019, 02:45:54 AM »
Weekly Result - 19th Aug 2019 to 23rd Aug 2019

Total: (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?#week)
+$3912.11 (with +$16K floating profit!)

SFE Price Action: (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?magic=400051-450601#week)
+$1147.56

SFE Attractor: (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?magic=510051-510605#week)
+$1903.03

SFE Night Scalper: (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?magic=710051-710302#week)
+$785.65

SFE EURUSD: (https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats?magic=354981,820151-860802#week)
+$75.87

This week all the EAs ended in positive territory again like last week, which further confirms the observation that the current market is quite favourable for the EAs.

The week started a bit slow from Monday to Wednesday and SFE NS was able to grind some profits out of the market during those quiet days.

GBPUSD spiked up on Thursday on some Merkel comments and despite having a nice floating profit we only ended with a small profit after the price retraced.

Friday was where all the drama unfolded between Trump and China, and the EAs have managed to hold a healthy $16K floating profit going into the weekend. Trump announced more tariffs on China after the Forex market had closed, and on the XE Current Converter it showed that EURUSD price spiked to above 1.1200 shortly after the announcement, and is now sitting at around 1.1154 during market after hours. I believe there is a good prospect of a gap up in EURUSD at the open on Monday which will add more to the gains, unless something magical happens between Trump and China within the next 32 hours. :)

Also some other important announcements throughout the week:
  • The SFE Combo SimpleTrader signal is no longer open for subscription due to a technical issue which could potentially disable the copier's account.
  • An MQL5 Signal for SFE Combo will become available next week. I just have to wait 7 days between when I stopped subscribing to Joel's SFE EURUSD signal on MQL5, before I can publish my own account for subscription
  • I am now running SFE EURUSD at 1 Lot per trade in addition to the other EAs
  • I withdrew another $5000 from my account this week which means I am trading without any risk to my original capital now :)

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2019, 07:32:22 AM »
SFE Combo has just made it into Top 20 on Signal Start today! 8)

Offline Fastrack Forex

« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2019, 08:30:18 AM »
Do I need a vos to open a mt4 for singalstart? From what i read, it seems to be automatic. Just give them the mt4 and pw and they will run the signal to my acc?

Anyone has experience with signalstart?

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2019, 09:48:09 AM »
Hi, as usual my sfe account, default settings, is underperforming official account. It goes as official account only on bad days.. lol

Online ccjhuang

« Reply #433 on: August 26, 2019, 10:44:25 AM »
Hi, as usual my sfe account, default settings, is underperforming official account. It goes as official account only on bad days.. lol

Whats your broker and VPS? Its important to make sure you have the lowest spread and fastest execution possible to maximise the profits.

But I must say a lot of the profits lately actually have come from SFE Attractor, which has been doing well since it was released in June this year.

Offline Fastrack Forex

« Reply #434 on: August 26, 2019, 12:31:12 PM »
Jimmy, is singalstart the best place to copy your signal? since singalstart seems to be hosting the mt4 for clients

browse forum

* Recent Posts