collapse

Author Topic: forex cyborg  (Read 140938 times)

Offline AdamA

Re: forex cyborg
« Reply #480 on: October 01, 2020, 01:27:20 PM »
How embarrassing.

What do you mean?

I mean the blatant finger puppet show what is going on here. Do you really think nobody notice when two users write in the very same style and are permanently busy kissing each others rear.

:o :o :o
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:31:28 PM by AdamA »

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #481 on: October 01, 2020, 01:56:48 PM »
How embarrassing.

What do you mean?

I mean the blatant finger puppet show what is going on here. Do you really think nobody notice when two users write in the very same style and are permanently busy kissing each others rear.

Hello, Adam.

You seem to have some suspicions about something. Will you please bring your evidence before Donna and she will verify what you claim. In cases such as your claim, she can check IP addresses and their origins and verify any manipulations as you claim.

Other than that, may I suggest you apologize to the member(s), so as not to have any rumours about our site.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:59:31 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Price Pays

• No custom title :)
« Reply #482 on: October 02, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
  • Losing trades are in average twice the size of the winning trades
  • Profit factor is 1.19
  • Expectancy is 2.4 pips
  • Performance is inconsistent
  • DD is high in comparison with the performance
  • Paid commission is almost as high as the total profit
  • The EA trades in the night when liquidity is low and spread is high
  • Lost money over the last 12 month
  • Strategy tester and real trading results do not match

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexcyborg/forex-cyborg-darwinex/2184469

The only positive I see is that there is a lot of history available. This history tells you that you should give up the silly dream that you can buy some script for a few dollars and it will make you rich.

Wake up and learn to trade.

Glad I could help.  :)

Only price pays!

Offline donbon2

« Reply #483 on: October 02, 2020, 11:00:30 AM »
these asian scalpers are dead on ic markets - the spreads are so wide as to make it wildly biased against the trader

the time for this was 2 years ago for optimal conditions and r/r

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #484 on: October 02, 2020, 02:00:08 PM »
Filter for the EU pairs, except for EURGBP, and you get a much better performance and almost double PF - the GBP volatility has made this system unsuitable during Brexit at least....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #485 on: October 02, 2020, 02:15:59 PM »
Filter for the EU pairs, except for EURGBP, and you get a much better performance and almost double PF - the GBP volatility has made this system unsuitable during Brexit at least....

I agree Peter. Doing an analysis of profit/risk, I get about Monthly: 3.95%
Drawdown: 18.63%, which I find quite suitable for my investing and not having to stay up all  night as I used to do when the market would go against me. As Price said, "learn to trade" and I would say also, "learn to handle stress and all nighters".

To each his own.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Byte

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #486 on: October 02, 2020, 08:01:06 PM »
  • Profit factor is 1.19
  • Expectancy is 2.4 pips

The only positive I see is that there is a lot of history available. This history tells you that you should give up the silly dream that you can buy some script for a few dollars and it will make you rich.

I have been running various versions of Cyborg for years. Yes, as in all scalpers losses are larger than gains but this EA is surprisingly consistent overall. Do yu have your losses. It is one of the very few EAs I have been able to run profitably for more than a year. Of course you should use brokers with good spreads, but I guess that is a no brainer anyways. But I also have to say, I do not mind if people do not want to run it. a) I get it, scalpers are not for everyone and b) the less people run it the better for those that do. Just my thoughts ....

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #487 on: October 03, 2020, 04:41:16 AM »
i have been using fxcyborg since 2018 on two broker accounts. i am lucky both did not get the recent GU SL. If it does, it has happened before. This year has been tough but still turn profitable around july/august for the year. I let the EA run even when Paul warn about the widen spread earlier this year. There are SL once awhile to take away the profit but if let it do the job it will be profitable. This is the signature of scalping which does not have good RR but it high winning probabilities will beat the odds.

Offline Price Pays

• No custom title :)
« Reply #488 on: October 03, 2020, 06:01:01 PM »

I noticed that as well. Usually GBP went to hypernation after NY close and woke up when frankfurt opened but now we see sometimes significant moves in between.
Only price pays!

Offline donbon2

« Reply #489 on: October 05, 2020, 02:49:02 AM »
yeah you see people comment on these threads - like I said I looked on IC Markets the other morning and eurusd and gbpusd spreads where 10 pips ... so if it is still making a profit from that then thats great

perfect comment Byte -- all good

• Global Moderator
« Reply #490 on: October 23, 2020, 10:01:42 PM »
Hello Paul. Two quick questions:

1) Need we worry about keeping Cyborg, DS and MC open durring the upcoming US elections or should we close them down and how many days early in advance.

2) Daylight savings and GMT adjustments: Should we be confident that AutoGMT will take care of this or should we look to tinker with this by ourselves?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2020, 11:25:48 PM »
Hello guys,

Sorry for the late reply on some messages. I've been quite busy the past weeks. I will try to answer now all messages.

Hello Paul. Two quick questions:

1) Need we worry about keeping Cyborg, DS and MC open durring the upcoming US elections or should we close them down and how many days early in advance.

2) Daylight savings and GMT adjustments: Should we be confident that AutoGMT will take care of this or should we look to tinker with this by ourselves?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

1.) MC likes strong movements and such events are a chance. DS has a news filter and will stop trading automatically.
For Cyborg: Generally speaking Cyborg likes a bit volatility to be able to generate some good income. Personally I will not stop trading here, but if you like to stay more safe, you better disable the trading for the a few days or a week.

2.) You don't need to do anything here.
https://forexbenchmark.com -
Unbiased comparison of forex brokers and expert advisors (EA). Detailed EA reviews, analytic informations and education articles

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2020, 11:30:49 PM »
Hi Paul, any thoughts on disabling the GBP pairs now that Brexit talks are back on the horizon? Noticed that they've been the worst performing pairs this yr on your accounts. But not sure if the latest April update with the votility filter would have prevented some of those march losses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hi alstoner,

Generally: The current worst performing pairs could be the best in the future, while the best pairs for the past few months could be the worst. I can't forsee anything, so I would not recommend to disable any specific pairs.

Beside this: Brexit can bring some good trading chances, while it has some risk too.
I will not disable trading on the reference accounts. If I change my mind, I will announce it here.

If you like to reduce your risk, you better disable the GBP pairs in the next weeks until next year.
Unbiased comparison of forex brokers and expert advisors (EA). Detailed EA reviews, analytic informations and education articles

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2020, 11:36:29 PM »
How embarrassing.

What do you mean?

Hi AdamA,

I don't have the time, nor the interest in doing such stuff. I focus my time and energy only in fair stuff.
Beside this my english is far away from style of Humble. I'm from germany and english is not my native language (like in case of Humble).

And if you really think we are the same person: I don't care about that to be honest  :D

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2020, 11:52:16 PM »
  • Profit factor is 1.19
  • Expectancy is 2.4 pips

Hi Price,

The numbers for that account might not be very good, but Darwinex isn't the best broker for Forex Cyborg at all.
If you run Forex Cyborg at a broker like SquaredDirect/SquaredPro or IC Markets (or a few other), you will get better results.

You can always see good and bad numbers at every account. So here is another account, where I will share some numbers for you in a more positive way:

• Gain: >285% fully automated
  • Average monthly return: >6%
  • Max. DD: 30%
  • Real account data for over 20 months
  • Through all the complicated market situations (brexit, covid, trump) we made some impressive gain
  • We made over 130% gain only in this year
  • A 5k account, where I constantly withdraw money, that made over 8,6k profit

As you can see, it's possible to "buy some script for a few dollars" and make some income.

You can view the stats here if you are interested:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/forex-cyborg-squaredpro/3382241

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 03:45:08 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by HFT Group
[Today at 12:24:18 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by reddevil
[Today at 11:30:56 AM]

My Trade Journey from $20 - $20k ... Wish Me Luck by wakeel
[Today at 10:02:30 AM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 04:19:58 AM]