collapse

Author Topic: forex cyborg  (Read 44037 times)

Online ForexCyborg

Re: forex cyborg
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »
Thanks Forex Cyborg for the detail explanation. Nobody knows the correlation engine better than you. I still cool with this EA. Will continue to trade with it.

I'm happy that I could help you here  :)

Online pipsbuster

« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2018, 11:50:14 AM »
I avoided yesterdays loss entirely by simply not trading with your bot. As a matter of fact, now I dont trade with any bot. The loss was indeed fully predictable because bots either cannot withstand the markets randomness or start getting counter-traded.

If it would be fully predictable, than you would be a millionaire. You could just open hundrets of lots right before the rollover time and open (for example) a EURAUD - buy.
Do you did it? No? Why not?

I'm happy for you, that you could avoid losses, but there was no way to predict the future. (I hope) No retail trader can do this. The same rule applies to EAs too.

What we can do is to discover some market predicting models. But you always have periods of range with different amplitudes, periods of strong market impulses with follow-ups, or without. Even the best models are not a sure thing - you can have months of drawdown, when the market is not fitting the model.
And that is what Forex Cyborg is doing: Trading a predicting model.
As you can see in the back tests and in the forward tests there are several SL. That's a part of the strategy and happend once today + will happen more often in the future.

I don't think that the market is "fully predictable" at anytime.

No such thing as "market predicting models" - just those players who can move the market and those who can't. Those who can always win.

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
So you are here to advice everyone to give up trading?

Online ForexCyborg

« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »

No I think he want to tell you that you should only trade in the forex market, when you have enough money to move the market.  ;)
Everyone else will fail, because there are no "market predicting models". Now you know the truth ;)

Online pipsbuster

« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2018, 06:57:57 PM »

No I think he want to tell you that you should only trade in the forex market, when you have enough money to move the market.  ;)
Everyone else will fail, because there are no "market predicting models". Now you know the truth ;)

Theres absolutely nothing to suggest such trading sessions cant happen in a row - quite the opposite is the case, as the number of possible scenarios on Forex is infinite. It will then take many months before the loss is recovered (if ever). As far as the odds go, theyre clearly in favor of the market makers.

Online dasher1980

« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2018, 07:07:32 PM »
As far as the odds go, theyre clearly in favor of the market makers.

This might be true, I guess thats the reason why you would never buy any EA on the market. But with this knowledge and to add something to this tread. Whats your suggestion how to make money instead in FX?

Offline Trunk

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »

That's why we should pick cryptocurrencies with low cap to be able to rule the game, pumping and dumping when we want

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2018, 07:49:07 PM »

That's why we should pick cryptocurrencies with low cap to be able to rule the game, pumping and dumping when we want

Heard that before. Can you tell us which crypto you own, entry price, so we can follow your great success? The previous member, a few months ago, spoke about some hotshot Bitcoin promoter

(https://nypost.com/2017/07/19/cybersecurity-legend-i-will-eat-my-d-k-if-i-lose-500k-bitcoin-bet/ )

eating his dick if BTC didn't reach 1/2 Million +; I think by now at the current price of 6,300$, he has problems urinating.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:55:56 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2018, 08:43:26 PM »
Straying a little off topic here.........let's try keep posts relevant to forex cyborg.

Online pipsbuster

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2018, 11:10:06 PM »
As far as the odds go, theyre clearly in favor of the market makers.

This might be true, I guess thats the reason why you would never buy any EA on the market. But with this knowledge and to add something to this tread. Whats your suggestion how to make money instead in FX?
Get a day job or start a bucket shop.

Online anjelo

« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
Forex Cyborg, sorry if I miss it.. But could we use this EA on 4 digit broker by just using the default setting?
Drawdown happens and will always happen.

Online pipsbuster

« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2018, 11:03:09 AM »
Just as I mentioned nothing prevents losing sessions from taking place in a row - and they did.

Online dasher1980

« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:20 AM »
Just as I mentioned nothing prevents losing sessions from taking place in a row - and they did.

You must be a millionaire by now, you seem to know every market movement in advance for each EA :)

Offline Gpoint

« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2018, 12:14:21 PM »

You must be a millionaire by now, you seem to know every market movement in advance for each EA :)

No, he just pop up like a mushroom after a strong rain saying to all of us....I TOLD YOU!!

What a gratification for him but, above all, what a high contribution for the whole forum, a true "always positive", purposeful, constructive and irreplaceable guy!

Thank you pipsbuster, how would we do without your pearls of wisdom?!...

Couldn't live without you and your "after loss" review...  8)

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »

No, he just pop up like a mushroom after a strong rain saying to all of us....I TOLD YOU!!

What a gratification for him but, above all, what a high contribution for the whole forum, a true "always positive", purposeful, constructive and irreplaceable guy!

Thank you pipsbuster, how would we do without your pearls of wisdom?!...

Couldn't live without you and your "after loss" review...  8)

Once again.........straying off topic here. This thread is for forex cyborg, not personal digs between members.

browse forum