collapse

Author Topic: forex cyborg  (Read 140930 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: forex cyborg
« Reply #450 on: August 25, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »
Hello Paul.

During my request for an account change, you mentioned an upcoming update. Do you have a possible date for such a release and what feature updates we can expect?

I am using your Density Scalper with Cyborg as you know, which I find to be phenomenal, especially with the low DD from Density. My question is this:

If I want to keep to this low DD, of Density, but want to increase my monthly return by using Cyborg, would my selecting the most profitable pairs for Cyborg (CHFJPY, EURJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCHF) and lowering the risk setting help me achieve this?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline taipan888

« Reply #451 on: August 26, 2020, 08:59:30 AM »
Dear Paul,

Can you also give information about Density Scalper? I am only aware of your Cyborg EA and be very happy with it. Can Cyborg be combined with Density Scalper?

Best Regards
taipan888

Hello Paul.

During my request for an account change, you mentioned an upcoming update. Do you have a possible date for such a release and what feature updates we can expect?

I am using your Density Scalper with Cyborg as you know, which I find to be phenomenal, especially with the low DD from Density. My question is this:

If I want to keep to this low DD, of Density, but want to increase my monthly return by using Cyborg, would my selecting the most profitable pairs for Cyborg (CHFJPY, EURJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCHF) and lowering the risk setting help me achieve this?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #452 on: August 26, 2020, 12:24:38 PM »
Dear Paul,

Can you also give information about Density Scalper? I am only aware of your Cyborg EA and be very happy with it. Can Cyborg be combined with Density Scalper?

Best Regards
taipan888

Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Pssst! taipan888! Don't forget to ask for the 10% discount, Paul has promised for DonnaFx members.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #453 on: August 26, 2020, 10:21:06 PM »
Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello HumbleTrader,

the new version is currently on a live test, however it will be a optional update, that will only offer a few new options. If you don't need any of the new options, than you can skip this update.

The details will be released next week.

And regarding your idea to combine both EA to get a more stable income: Yes that should work!
You can write me the max. drawdown and I would help you with the risk settings in a combined portfolio/account.

Best regards,
Paul
https://forexbenchmark.com -
Unbiased comparison of forex brokers and expert advisors (EA). Detailed EA reviews, analytic informations and education articles

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #454 on: August 26, 2020, 10:29:59 PM »
Dear Paul,

Best Regards
taipan888

Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello Taipan,

Density Scalper is maybe the best asian scalper currently available on the forex market. Better than Forex Cyborg to be honest.

You can have a look for the live performance here:

https://www.myfxbook.com/de/members/GerFX/gerfx-density-scalper-axitrader/6432061

As you can see, it made a average of around 2,5% monthly return, while never exceed 3% DD after a period of nearly 18 months.

The only negative thing is, that it scalp for much lower average pips (3 pips in average). Because of this, it's even more broker sensitive than Forex Cyborg.
You should only use it on a low spread broker. We are currently running it on 5 different brokers successfully.

The entry and exit logic is mostly very different to Forex Cyborg, so it's a great additional EA for a portfolio.

We are offer GerFX Density Scalper here on MQL5:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/51338

We offer rent options too. So you could test it for a single month if you like.

Best regards,
Paul
Unbiased comparison of forex brokers and expert advisors (EA). Detailed EA reviews, analytic informations and education articles

Offline yshin

« Reply #455 on: August 27, 2020, 01:52:02 AM »
Hi Paul,

If I haven't got any of your EA and I want to pick one, which one do you recommend between QuantumFlow Scalper, Density Scalper, Night Walker, Delta Wave, Cyborg?

Thanks.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #456 on: August 27, 2020, 04:58:50 AM »
Hi Paul,

If I haven't got any of your EA and I want to pick one, which one do you recommend between QuantumFlow Scalper, Density Scalper, Night Walker, Delta Wave, Cyborg?

Thanks.

Hello yshin,

Thank you for your interest.
If you got enough budget, than I would highly recommend the density scalper. Its a highly improved version of the QuantFlow Scalper. Both need a broker with good spreads.

Beside this the Cyborg and DeltaWave are very good too. Cyborg will trade much more and has proven to be profitable on real market conditions since 2017, while DeltaWave is one of the lastest EAs of us. It has some nice features and has a bit more stable equity curve in the backtests. There are some correlations between this two EAs. Both trade similar symbols at similar timeframes, so it could be that both open the same trade (but often with different entry and exit points). Cyborg opens in average 65 trades per month, while DeltaWave opens only 25 trades. Both aiming for a relative high average spread (for a asian scalper) and because of this they are not too spread sensitive.

The correlation between density scalper and Cyborg/DeltaWave is relative low. If you have enough budget, this could be a great portfolio.

Beside this we offer a breakout/momentum strategy called GerFX Momentum Capture.
A very good EA too and it can be combined with the asian scalpers too on a account to build a portfolio.

All our EAs can be downloaded for own backtests and be rented for a min. of 1 month. So you are able to make a short live account test, if you are unsure.

Let me know if you have any specific question.

Offline yshin

« Reply #457 on: August 28, 2020, 04:04:17 AM »
Hi Paul,

Thanks.

Hello yshin,

Thank you for your interest.
If you got enough budget, than I would highly recommend the density scalper. Its a highly improved version of the QuantFlow Scalper. Both need a broker with good spreads.

Beside this the Cyborg and DeltaWave are very good too. Cyborg will trade much more and has proven to be profitable on real market conditions since 2017, while DeltaWave is one of the lastest EAs of us. It has some nice features and has a bit more stable equity curve in the backtests. There are some correlations between this two EAs. Both trade similar symbols at similar timeframes, so it could be that both open the same trade (but often with different entry and exit points). Cyborg opens in average 65 trades per month, while DeltaWave opens only 25 trades. Both aiming for a relative high average spread (for a asian scalper) and because of this they are not too spread sensitive.

The correlation between density scalper and Cyborg/DeltaWave is relative low. If you have enough budget, this could be a great portfolio.

Beside this we offer a breakout/momentum strategy called GerFX Momentum Capture.
A very good EA too and it can be combined with the asian scalpers too on a account to build a portfolio.

All our EAs can be downloaded for own backtests and be rented for a min. of 1 month. So you are able to make a short live account test, if you are unsure.

Let me know if you have any specific question.

Thanks Paul for the info.
Is there any discount for DonnaFX member?

Thanks.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #458 on: August 28, 2020, 08:33:20 AM »
Hello yshin,

Yes I offer some discount for donnaforex members. Contact me here via PM or via MQL and let me know in which EAs you are interested. Especially if you plan to purchase more than one EA, I could give you a individual discount.

Best regards,
Paul

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #459 on: August 29, 2020, 10:14:52 AM »
I think we have to test it on MT5. Is it available for the new platform? I have one from Hotforex and ready to conduct testing..

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #460 on: August 29, 2020, 12:30:52 PM »
I think we have to test it on MT5. Is it available for the new platform? I have one from Hotforex and ready to conduct testing..

Hello drunkfx,
We are working on a MT5 version and will offer it maybe in the future.
However I dont think that density scalper would perform well on Hotforex. They are offering very high spreads, compared to other brokers.

Best regards,
Paul, GerFX Team

Offline Byte

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #461 on: August 29, 2020, 08:15:01 PM »
Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I just want to second the (to me surprisingly) stable performance of Density Scalper. To test it out a bit I have been running this on multiple brokers (not all ideal places for them) to see how it goes. See below the results 7/27/2020 to 8/28/2020. I know it is still early in my trading, but it is what I have so I figured I would share:
  • ICMarkets: all pairs in the green, 71% of trades winners, 66 trades, expectancy 1.8 pips, 121.9 pips gained, total gains 1.51% vs. 0.34% max DD
  • GlobalPrime: all pairs positive, 79% of trades winners, 57 trades, expectancy 3.4 pips, 192.7 pips gained, total gain 5.57% vs. 0.42% max DD
  • AYC Securities: All pairs except EUR/CHF profitable, 74% winners, 62 trades, expectancy 2.3 pips, 144.1 pips gained, total gain 4.14% vs. 0.71% max DD
  • compared to the public Pepperstone same period: all pairs but USDCHF profitable, 76% winners, 71 trades, 2.1 pips expectancy, total gain 2.42% vs. 0.92% max DD
So all in all, pretty solid performance. I just wonder if I could safely increase the trading volume a bit or if I just have not seen a bad period. It seem a lot of the higher DDs where early in the backtesting when spreads in the market were simply higher as well.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2020, 08:23:23 AM »
Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I just want to second the (to me surprisingly) stable performance of Density Scalper. To test it out a bit I have been running this on multiple brokers (not all ideal places for them) to see how it goes. See below the results 7/27/2020 to 8/28/2020. I know it is still early in my trading, but it is what I have so I figured I would share:
  • ICMarkets: all pairs in the green, 71% of trades winners, 66 trades, expectancy 1.8 pips, 121.9 pips gained, total gains 1.51% vs. 0.34% max DD
  • GlobalPrime: all pairs positive, 79% of trades winners, 57 trades, expectancy 3.4 pips, 192.7 pips gained, total gain 5.57% vs. 0.42% max DD
  • AYC Securities: All pairs except EUR/CHF profitable, 74% winners, 62 trades, expectancy 2.3 pips, 144.1 pips gained, total gain 4.14% vs. 0.71% max DD
  • compared to the public Pepperstone same period: all pairs but USDCHF profitable, 76% winners, 71 trades, 2.1 pips expectancy, total gain 2.42% vs. 0.92% max DD
So all in all, pretty solid performance. I just wonder if I could safely increase the trading volume a bit or if I just have not seen a bad period. It seem a lot of the higher DDs where early in the backtesting when spreads in the market were simply higher as well.

Hello Byte,
Thank you for your feedback!

We had a quite stable performance the past 18 months on the live account. Only max. 3% per 200-250 (So around 6-7 max. DD)
The backtests up from 2010 showing a max. DD of $35 if you running all recommended pairs with 0.01 lot.
The highest DD was in 2008 with $50 per 0.01 lot.
So we didnt saw a higher DD yet on the live account.

However there are a few safety features on the live account running, that are not considered in the backtests:

1.) The Breaking news Filter EA: we offer a additional EA that is parsing different forex news sites and try to find (not announced) news that could lead to big movements (like brexit news). The backtests only consider the announced news that are in the normal forex calendar.
2.) Multiple position of the same currency are blocked (like I implement it in Forex Cyborg) to minimize the risk. In the backtests you are only able to test one pair at the same time.
3.) Stock crash filter: it does not happen very often, but in case of a bigger movement inside the US500 symbol, we block the trading.

This features can lead to a much lower live account DD.
But as long as we dont have any statistic number, we can only tell the max. DD of $35-$50 based on the backtests.

I hope that helps you

• Global Moderator
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2020, 09:25:35 AM »
Hello Paul.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello Byte,
Thank you for your feedback!

We had a quite stable performance the past 18 months on the live account. Only max. 3% per 200-250 (So around 6-7 max. DD)
The backtests up from 2010 showing a max. DD of $35 if you running all recommended pairs with 0.01 lot.
The highest DD was in 2008 with $50 per 0.01 lot.
So we didnt saw a higher DD yet on the live account.

However there are a few safety features on the live account running, that are not considered in the backtests:

1.) The Breaking news Filter EA: we offer a additional EA that is parsing different forex news sites and try to find (not announced) news that could lead to big movements (like brexit news). The backtests only consider the announced news that are in the normal forex calendar.
2.) Multiple position of the same currency are blocked (like I implement it in Forex Cyborg) to minimize the risk. In the backtests you are only able to test one pair at the same time.
3.) Stock crash filter: it does not happen very often, but in case of a bigger movement inside the US500 symbol, we block the trading.

This features can lead to a much lower live account DD.
But as long as we dont have any statistic number, we can only tell the max. DD of $35-$50 based on the backtests.

I hope that helps you

Hello Paul.

Thank you for the info. However, it is not made clear if you are referring to Cyborg only or both Cyborg and Density.

To keep things simple for me and some of the members here, I would like to know what the lot size(s) would be per 1k account running both Cyborg and Density for a max DD of 10%, 20%, 30% etc. You might also be included a list of the most profitable pairs of each EA or both together. I am not asking for guarantees of any kind and I don't think  anyone here is, but just your knowledgeable guidance.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline xozozo

« Reply #464 on: August 31, 2020, 12:42:53 AM »
Hi Paul / Humble Trader,

That is a great suggestion! This would be very helpful.  I've been successfully running Cyborg for a number of months, and like you would like to run DS in parallel on the same account with the most optimal settings.

Cheers!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 03:45:08 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by HFT Group
[Today at 12:24:18 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by reddevil
[Today at 11:30:56 AM]

My Trade Journey from $20 - $20k ... Wish Me Luck by wakeel
[Today at 10:02:30 AM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills