collapse

Author Topic: EOS Forex EA  (Read 6316 times)

Online dasher1980

EOS Forex EA
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:50:03 PM »
Any thoughts on this one? Have been using Best Scalper now for some time and really pleased with the results.

EOS Forex is from the same developers, would love to hear some experiences or thought from you guys!

http://eosforexea.com

Thanks

Online donbon2

Re: EOS Forex EA
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 11:02:57 PM »
I dont know on this one -- looking at it - I would prefer SFE for $2000 than this one for $500

wait for what others thoughts are.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
EA Lab MA Crossover

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 11:56:58 PM »
Any thoughts on this one? Have been using Best Scalper now for some time and really pleased with the results.

EOS Forex is from the same developers, would love to hear some experiences or thought from you guys!

http://eosforexea.com

Thanks

Tried EOS for two months in parallel to Forex Real Profit; the latter was a better producer with less stress.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 12:03:16 AM »
I dont know on this one -- looking at it - I would prefer SFE for $2000 than this one for $500

wait for what others thoughts are.

sfe is by far superior vs a scalper...........................

Offline The_Snowman

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:52:37 AM »
Joel Juanpere 2017.08.09 14:23 #1215

Finally! all the pairs in green at this moment:

there isn't guarantees, but this picture is a big argument to have a good chance to keep the good performance.

Online dasher1980

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 06:07:33 AM »
Thanks guys, was more looking for people who have actually used EOS.

I like SFE PA, am following at a signal. The problem with that one is, while that on is on a good run at the moment, so much hype at the moment. With individual users creating signals for it, brokers offering MAM to the EA. And lots of users pushing it hard everywhere. Am sure the developer will convince himself that he can charge 5k or so. Currently my trading balance doesnt justify spending these amounts.

Online donbon2

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 09:28:55 AM »
even me I can afford to buy it - but am waiting for this weeks profits to finish first to use those -- USD2000 is expensive when you buy something you always have to take it on trust regardless of past results.

look at all those people who went with those other EAs that all failed rev trader, channel trader etc - just garbage and money wasted.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
EA Lab MA Crossover

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 01:10:48 PM »
even me I can afford to buy it - but am waiting for this weeks profits to finish first to use those -- USD2000 is expensive when you buy something you always have to take it on trust regardless of past results.

look at all those people who went with those other EAs that all failed rev trader, channel trader etc - just garbage and money wasted.

don,
try to understand its underlying strategy. its similar to mine and for current market conditions a nice fit. but as with all, it can fail at some point of course.

as long you can make the investment back = ea cost thats what counts and depends on your balance.

for starters you can always do the signal first to see how it does its magic.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:18:24 PM by reinerh »

Online dasher1980

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 02:34:28 PM »

Agree, am currently following it as a signal and am very happy with the result, also looking to buy the EA as I just prefer to own it. Hopefully there wont be any price increases shortly as its so much hyped on each and every forum. The other alternative is to wait for buying whhen the stagnation period comes as I am sure the interest will fade quickly if there is 6 Months no return or negative... On the long run it does look a winner. I also like with SFE, that the developer is very transparant with the myfxbook etc..

Anyways so I take it no more experiences on EOS?

Offline informer

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
Anyone used this as it seems to of carried on performing this year on a good broker , looks like it trade 10 pairs ..
not much info on there website but was compared to SFE which has not done that well with current PA

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 12:37:25 PM »
Anyone used this as it seems to of carried on performing this year on a good broker , looks like it trade 10 pairs ..
not much info on there website but was compared to SFE which has not done that well with current PA

I used it sometime ago, but can't remember why I dropped it.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline informer

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 12:51:09 PM »
looks pretty solid ... is it one chart setup and what TF does it trade on ?

Offline carlos.fsa

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »

Hi,

I'm using EOS since 01/11/2017 in six pairs and I got 990 pips since then. Very good till now.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 02:17:13 AM »

Hi,

I'm using EOS since 01/11/2017 in six pairs and I got 990 pips since then. Very good till now.

"990 pips"! Let us all celebrate your success in a myfxbook link.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline informer

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 06:56:34 AM »
yes any proof of any performance would be great as the myfxbook links on there website seem very good , but there is not allot of chat about the EA and or details on there website about the product ...

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Promising MQL5 system by FLechdrop
[Today at 08:02:16 AM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Today at 07:59:46 AM]

Promising MQL5 system by petersurrey
[Today at 07:45:53 AM]

Re: could it be the next financial bubble? by y5nitro
[Today at 07:08:13 AM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Hilapur
[Today at 07:00:00 AM]