collapse

Author Topic: EOS Forex EA  (Read 8112 times)

Offline carlos.fsa

Re: EOS Forex EA
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 04:08:59 PM »
Anyone used this as it seems to of carried on performing this year on a good broker , looks like it trade 10 pairs ..
not much info on there website but was compared to SFE which has not done that well with current PA

Hi,

I'm using EOS since 01/11/2017 in six pairs and I got 990 pips since then. Very good till now.

"990 pips"! Let us all celebrate your success in a myfxbook link.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hi HumbleTrader,

EOS is mixed with others EA's, so you can see some prints.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 07:32:26 PM »
Anyone used this as it seems to of carried on performing this year on a good broker , looks like it trade 10 pairs ..
not much info on there website but was compared to SFE which has not done that well with current PA

Hi,

I'm using EOS since 01/11/2017 in six pairs and I got 990 pips since then. Very good till now.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hi HumbleTrader,

What can I say, Carlos? If you are satisfied with .07/mon and a 7.47 DD, you are in for a long run. Given your equity, it is not bad for a long term consservative investor. .. congratulations.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:36:59 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline carlos.fsa

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 06:55:43 PM »

Hi,

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hi HumbleTrader,

What can I say, Carlos? If you are satisfied with .07/mon and a 7.47 DD, you are in for a long run. Given your equity, it is not bad for a long term consservative investor. .. congratulations.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Yes, is not a big thing. I started with minimum lot 0.01 and increased to 0.5 as long as profit in pips decreased. In the end, the results are low. But in this account, the main EA is BS, so I'm using low risk in EOS.

Offline felipebr

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2018, 08:37:50 PM »

Hi,

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hi HumbleTrader,

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Yes, is not a big thing. I started with minimum lot 0.01 and increased to 0.5 as long as profit in pips decreased. In the end, the results are low. But in this account, the main EA is BS, so I'm using low risk in EOS.

You are joking right? If you put your money in a saving account you would earn more with much less stress.

Regards

Offline carlos.fsa

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 12:01:27 PM »
Hi,

We have to test the EA, before to put higher risk, with patience.

Carlos

Offline felipebr

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 01:00:16 PM »
Hi,

Carlos

So why you said that it's very good? You got such a bad results, if you put high risk on it you will get a huge drawndown with little profit.

Offline carlos.fsa

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 02:41:50 AM »
Hi,

Carlos

So why you said that it's very good? You got such a bad results, if you put high risk on it you will get a huge drawndown with little profit.

I was talking about the number of pips and expectancy. If I had more time, for exemple one year with this results, my profit would be very good. I hope that this EA continue with good expectancy to get more profits increasing the risk.

Offline RolandTR

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2018, 05:10:06 AM »
Does anybody know if there is a trial version of this Ea?

Offline bestscalper

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2018, 07:04:47 AM »
they offical notification upgrade EOS to ver4.5 , it had got stable more performance and low DD, more details view website http://eosforexea.com

Offline rabi11

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 09:12:35 AM »
based on experience, it is very important to demo trade any ea because if you dont, you might end up blowing up your trading account.  Most ea developers are not real forex traders, which means they are only good with programming and they are not real forex traders. Based on this, such ea might misbehave at some point in time or stop out from the market as the data feeds are very important in also trading ea.

Offline rabi11

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 09:19:45 AM »
Hi,

Carlos

Humm, good that you have tested the ea, but before putting higher risk, i think you should also think about your free margin. Higher risk = high loss or high profit.

Offline bestscalper

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 02:08:27 AM »
happy Cristmas and Newyear to all, the coupon code is CRISTMAS, 50% off.  Cheers.

Offline bestscalper

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 02:50:10 AM »
Hi

Have a nice day , since of the Bexit vote Plan B, we suggest you all stop trading tomorrow on EOS, keep the risk away. thanks a lot.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Today at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Today at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[Yesterday at 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Yesterday at 01:52:31 PM]

Re: Your favourite car? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 11:12:10 AM]