collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 134208 times)

Offline oportunis

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #586 on: May 24, 2019, 02:11:49 PM »
Mcaffe is a troll, he is on the run as I know now.

But more news on crypto:
https://www.coindesk.com/att-teams-with-bitpay-to-accept-bill-payments-in-crypto
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/bbc-facebook-planning-to-launch-globalcoin-in-q1-2020/

You would be on the run too if you had to give up your d*ck. Now what was that you pledged earlier 10k or a body part like him? 😊

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #587 on: May 24, 2019, 03:31:54 PM »
Nope, I would bet for BTC. Whoever wins gets it, either it will be worth 10k or 1k it's still a nice bet :)

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #588 on: May 24, 2019, 04:17:02 PM »
Nope, I would bet for BTC. Whoever wins gets it, either it will be worth 10k or 1k it's still a nice bet :)

Hahahah, with Bitcoin you never know, true.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #589 on: May 24, 2019, 04:28:37 PM »

Smart move, your "cutting" your bets "short", only. No body parts like, John McAfee. Lol  :) :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2019, 07:28:11 PM »
Hello, opportunis: Here is a knowledgeable explanation from a man who is excellent at predicting, befor.e you wager your body parts and then some.  ;)

Dr. Doom On The Future Of Money At BlockShow Americas

https://medium.com/@martineparis/dr-doom-on-the-future-of-money-at-blockshow-americas-c15878c6f0ec

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline BarryGoasy

• BarryGoasyRW
Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2019, 12:41:00 AM »
I'll be honest I don't feel comfortable talking about it publicly. But I have a little bit in Bitcoin in a little bit in Litecoin and a little bit in ethereum

Offline Loperte

« Reply #592 on: July 16, 2019, 02:44:35 PM »
Barry, I think that you have made great job buy purchasing these coins. If you look at their current price you will be able easily to calculate that you have earned more than 100% on your investment during last few months. I know that it is risky, but eventually, this market is winner for this year

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #593 on: July 17, 2019, 03:49:45 PM »
A draft of a bill has been leaked in India inclining some to believe that the Indian government is considering prohibiting the use of cryptocurrencies in the country.

Even though its authenticity can be questioned, the draft which bears the title Banning of Cryptocurrency & Regulation of Official Digital Currencies has been circulating in social media through the technology lawyer Varun Sethi.

The draft defines cryptos as any information or code or number or token not being part of any Official Digital Currency, generated through cryptographic means or otherwise, providing a digital representation of value and further states that no person shall mine, generate, hold, sell, deal in, issue, transfer, dispose of or use Cryptocurrency in the territory of India.

Offline Loperte

« Reply #594 on: August 10, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
Eliza, I appreciate your effort to share some news on this forum. However, there is not such official information that Indian government will prohibit use of crypto currencies. For the moment there are only rumours on the market

• Global Moderator
« Reply #595 on: August 10, 2019, 05:49:00 PM »
Eliza, I appreciate your effort to share some news on this forum. However, there is not such official information that Indian government will prohibit use of crypto currencies. For the moment there are only rumours on the market

Probably, "rumors"; how about this one:

North Korea Stole $2 Billion in Crypto and Fiat to Fund Weapons Programs

https://www.coindesk.com/north-korea-stole-2-billion-in-crypto-and-fiat-to-fund-weapons-programs

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #596 on: August 12, 2019, 04:49:38 PM »
Is it the reason why cryptocurrencies resumed decline today? I think the issue of security will permanently maul digital assets because there is no oversight and proper regulations.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #597 on: August 13, 2019, 03:23:14 PM »
North Korea is funding its military program with money stolen from crypto exchanges and other hacker activities, a UN report reveals, quoting total proceeds to date estimated at up to 2 billion USD.

The report, presented to the UN Security Council says that North Korea is using the crypto markets to launch increasingly sophisticated attacks to steal funds from financial institutions and cryptocurrency exchanges to generate income.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #598 on: August 13, 2019, 03:48:24 PM »
Yeah another proof how insecure and unregulated are majority of crypto exchanges That's why I avoid investing and trading crypto with them and instead prefer to trade them as CFD with FX brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #599 on: August 15, 2019, 03:18:51 PM »
I know right? Still, that sheer figure is just mind-blowing to me.

browse forum