collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 184561 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2020, 03:58:36 PM »
In the Canadian province of Ontario, a number of citizens have fallen victim to another Bitcoin scam. The Waterloo Regional Police Service released a statement revealing that the people have been victimised out of CA$430,000 (US$326,649.50).

The police claims that the scammer had been making phone call in an attempt to push for Bitcoin payments. Most notably, the fraudsters were presenting themselves to be from Service Canada, Service Ontario, or Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), and other agencies, some of which are law enforcement organisations.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2020, 04:02:53 PM »
In the Canadian province of Ontario, a number of citizens have fallen victim to another Bitcoin scam. The Waterloo Regional Police Service released a statement revealing that the people have been victimised out of CA$430,000 (US$326,649.50).

The police claims that the scammer had been making phone call in an attempt to push for Bitcoin payments. Most notably, the fraudsters were presenting themselves to be from Service Canada, Service Ontario, or Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), and other agencies, some of which are law enforcement organisations.

Having received a half dozen of these calls myself, I am amazed how these people don't pay attention to the news, read or listen. The media has been buzzing about this for almost a year and yet these scammers still find victims. I don't understand and question if such people don't deserve what they get into.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #752 on: September 06, 2020, 06:13:16 PM »
For crypto it's market cycle it will surpass last height also just give it time.

I've been busy, with new product and a new platform for all traders will be released soon. I sent u in private last time, now we are almost finished.

Yes it is very possible. Crypto markets look extremely confident, traders and investors shrugged off anxiety after past wipeout. I think we need some powerful catalyst.

In February 2020, Edstrom made a prediction that Bitcoin would reach an $8 trillion market cap by 2030. Although he didn't mention it, this is considered to be the approximate size of the gold market. In any case, this would put the price of a single coin at around $400,000.

It should be a BIG catalyst!

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Which catalyst are you talking about? Edstrom forecast or what?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #753 on: September 06, 2020, 07:53:25 PM »
For crypto it's market cycle it will surpass last height also just give it time.

I've been busy, with new product and a new platform for all traders will be released soon. I sent u in private last time, now we are almost finished.

Yes it is very possible. Crypto markets look extremely confident, traders and investors shrugged off anxiety after past wipeout. I think we need some powerful catalyst.

In February 2020, Edstrom made a prediction that Bitcoin would reach an $8 trillion market cap by 2030. Although he didn't mention it, this is considered to be the approximate size of the gold market. In any case, this would put the price of a single coin at around $400,000.

It should be a BIG catalyst!

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Which catalyst are you talking about? Edstrom forecast or what?

The catalyst of the great Lord McAfee, eating his dick! Of course, it is his messager Edstrom but does it matter? This entire phony tower to nowhere is based on hope, dreams and a huge marketing strategy by the smart to gobble up the naive; it will eventually collapse with so many poor suckers losing their hard-earned money.

I hope you have all the success and are making money, just keep one foot at the door in case you have to make a run for it and save your capital/principal when the bubble bursts.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #754 on: September 11, 2020, 04:15:15 PM »
Electricity worth over 2,5 million BGN -  a little over 1,5 million USD has been stolen by an illegal Bitcoin farm in the regional Bulgarian town of Kyustendil, local police sources said on Thursday.
The electricity leak has been detected after an inspection of CEZ Electro the local utility company that maintains the electricity network in the region.

The electricity theft is the biggest so far in Bulgaria and illustrates a growing trend of illegal bitcoin farms popping up in the country.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #755 on: September 20, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54226107

Banksters at it again...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2020, 08:13:50 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54226107

Banksters at it again...

Yeah, I read this earlier. Goes to show you crooks are everywhere, "except" the virgins at BTC?  ;)

Enjoy the day, and keep away from Covi.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #757 on: September 24, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »
I was just reading about that. Why so many of the offending banks are in the UK? Does anyone have a theory about that?

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #758 on: September 25, 2020, 02:23:44 PM »
Some interesting stuff going on in decentralized finance, DEX,  at the moment with this platform, in particular, looking promising...

https://trade.dydx.exchange/margin/ETH-DAI

https://trade.dydx.exchange/balances

I like the idea of 5%+ interest on the lending side, but guess this doesn't come with come (significant?) risk?....

It appears to be the way forward avoiding all the pitfalls of the current opaque/scam broker/trading cutlure ...anyone used it?

Haven't got a clue what half of this stuff means, but decentralistion appears to be the way to go:

https://defirate.com/

Overall their theme is 'permissionless lending and margin trading facility' which means no checks and complete anonymity I guess:)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:27:39 PM by peter_s »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #759 on: September 25, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »
Some interesting stuff going on in decentralized finance, DEX,  at the moment with this platform, in particular, looking promising...

https://trade.dydx.exchange/margin/ETH-DAI

https://trade.dydx.exchange/balances

I like the idea of 5%+ interest on the lending side, but guess this doesn't come with come (significant?) risk?....

It appears to be the way forward avoiding all the pitfalls of the current opaque/scam broker/trading cutlure ...anyone used it?

Haven't got a clue what half of this stuff means, but decentralistion appears to be the way to go:

https://defirate.com/

Overall their theme is 'permissionless lending and margin trading facility' which means no checks and complete anonymity I guess:)

Just another way for th"haves" to steal more away from the naive and havenots.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #760 on: September 26, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
I don't trust any company without a proper license.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #761 on: September 27, 2020, 04:38:40 PM »
Indias ruling body is seriously considering an introduction of a law that will ban any sort of cryptocurrency trades.

The government has already drafted a bill that bans all crypto trading forms. Anyone that is caught red handed with crypto assets could be facing a ten year imprisonment, plus a hefty fine of up to 250 million rupees or $3.63 million.

The bill is yet to be introduced in parliament by the federal cabinet. Further discussions will follow.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #762 on: September 27, 2020, 07:31:43 PM »
Indias ruling body is seriously considering an introduction of a law that will ban any sort of cryptocurrency trades.

The government has already drafted a bill that bans all crypto trading forms. Anyone that is caught red handed with crypto assets could be facing a ten year imprisonment, plus a hefty fine of up to 250 million rupees or $3.63 million.

The bill is yet to be introduced in parliament by the federal cabinet. Further discussions will follow.

I would think it would be difficult to legislate for one country unless there is world wide cooperation especially placing such penalties and even higher ones with all IP providers which allow crypto exchnages to communicate. Once that is done, bye, bye cryptos and it's comming. The main drivers of this believe it or not are the digital industry themeslves, the credit card companies, like Visa/Mastercard etc. and of course, governments which are losing their taxing base.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #763 on: October 10, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »
Do you think such a global change is possible though?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #764 on: October 10, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
Do you think such a global change is possible though?

Yes. No matter what the political ideologies of various nations, they still need to trade and exchange goods. Because of this, they need to belong to a "special club" like the IMF, WTO and others, with some common form of monetary exchange. It would benefit all parties concerned if they would agree to one "standard form" of exchange as is the US dollar today. It doesn't have to be the US dollar but may be agreed differently at some future time and could take the form of digital currency but "regulated" and accounted for by some "legitimate" authority like the UN.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by oportunis
[Yesterday at 05:23:32 PM]

Re: How can I learn Forex? by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:01:26 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:54:56 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:49:32 PM]

Re: Forex Fury EA by oportunis
[Yesterday at 08:10:48 AM]