collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 115642 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2019, 04:37:12 PM »
Anybody buying BTC from current levels or waiting for a drop to jump in? It's already above 7K

Yup, there are just as many who bought at 9k, waiting finally to cut their losses and get out before it tumbles to nowhere land.

Best luck to you.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #541 on: May 13, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
It's still ok to buy if we expect it to go over 20k...

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #542 on: May 14, 2019, 02:32:02 PM »
Despite everything cryptocurrencies remain quite popular.

According to a recent survey, for a month Americans have visited crypto exchange websites just over 22 million times, followed by Japanese, who visited such sites 6,1 million times, South Koreans with 5,7 million visits and Brits with 3,9 million visits.

The rest of the countries filling the top 10 list are Russia with 3,2 million monthly visits, Brazil with 3,1 million visits, Germany with 2,5 million visits,  followed by Vietnam and Turkey with roughly 2,5 million and 2,4 million visits respectively and Canada with slightly over 2 million visits..

I guess Americans fear no hacks.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #543 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:15 AM »

According to a recent survey, for a month Americans have visited crypto exchange websites just over 22 million times, followed by Japanese, who visited such sites 6,1 million times, South Koreans with 5,7 million visits and Brits with 3,9 million visits.

The rest of the countries filling the top 10 list are Russia with 3,2 million monthly visits, Brazil with 3,1 million visits, Germany with 2,5 million visits,  followed by Vietnam and Turkey with roughly 2,5 million and 2,4 million visits respectively and Canada with slightly over 2 million visits..

This is how propaganda about cryptos is spread:

Who makes this claim? This "DataLight, an Estonian market research company, shows." You must be kidding? My "HumbleTrader'sFx co. and friends FxTradersHumbled" Incorporates, in the Banana Republic,  ;), claims, in fact, that real, peer to peer, wallet to wallet, exchanges have dropped significantly and the only uptick is between exchanges which artificially try to bolster volume. It's like you taking money from your left pocket and placing it on your right pant pocket, claiming that trading volume has increased.

Stop falling for this crypto propaganda by a corrupt industry out to get every sucker under the sun, who later on will want our sympathy for having been taken by the sharks.

Regards,
HumbleTrader :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:46:07 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #545 on: May 15, 2019, 12:24:33 PM »
I bought at about 3K then at 6K on the way up (so somewhen in 2017/2018 I guess) I've been in HODL mode ever since - and plan to be until :-

a) It goes to 0
b) It goes to 200,000

I think it's one or the other, so one hell of a risk / reward ratio. Worth a punt - which is how I treat it. Very little money at risk, just 200 - an amount I can easily afford to lose.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #546 on: May 16, 2019, 01:31:08 AM »

Offline oportunis

« Reply #547 on: May 17, 2019, 09:42:43 AM »
Both perspective discussed a little https://youtu.be/SmjUvdJdlDM

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #548 on: May 20, 2019, 03:53:14 PM »

Who makes this claim? This "DataLight, an Estonian market research company, shows." You must be kidding? My "HumbleTrader'sFx co. and friends FxTradersHumbled" Incorporates, in the Banana Republic,  ;), claims, in fact, that real, peer to peer, wallet to wallet, exchanges have dropped significantly and the only uptick is between exchanges which artificially try to bolster volume. It's like you taking money from your left pocket and placing it on your right pant pocket, claiming that trading volume has increased.

Stop falling for this crypto propaganda by a corrupt industry out to get every sucker under the sun, who later on will want our sympathy for having been taken by the sharks.

Regards,

Would you use dollar for exchange and saving without propaganda that it is reserve currency and threat to be punished if you refuse to exchange goods for it? I guess no, because dollar is simply paper which everyone trusts making it fragile equilibrium. Same with bitcoin. But here you have government which opposes its use. You can't claim that propaganda of that type is the reason why bitcoin has no value or worth nothing. It's a false claim because the reason why bitcoin can't take off is a threat to established rigged monetary systems
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:55:36 PM by drunkfx »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #549 on: May 20, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »

Regards,

Would you use dollar for exchange and saving without propaganda that it is reserve currency and threat to be punished if you refuse to exchange goods for it? I guess no, because dollar is simply paper which everyone trusts making it fragile equilibrium. Same with bitcoin. But here you have government which opposes its use. You can't claim that propaganda of that type is the reason why bitcoin has no value or worth nothing. It's a false claim because the reason why bitcoin can't take off is a threat to established rigged monetary systems

True! It is the established government(s) controlled system which all counties agree to abide by. Now, if you want to be a renegade and live in your own village, set up your own trading system, go ahead, all will be good, "in your village". But don't expect to buy a cell phone with coconut shells, unless you want to exchange them with fiat currencies, which in your case, will have no value, "in your village".... but you will get no cell phone eighter.  Hello!  :) ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline oportunis

« Reply #550 on: May 20, 2019, 04:42:20 PM »
Yup, as with FIAT it seems BTC price is agreed and people do use it more and more :) Imagine if 50% of vendors start using it... Also, don't forget there will always be vendors that don't accept debit/credit cards only cash. 

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:55:09 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #551 on: May 20, 2019, 06:55:36 PM »
Yup, as with FIAT it seems BTC price is agreed and people do use it more and more :) Imagine if 50% of vendors start using it... Also, don't forget there will always be vendors that don't accept debit/credit cards only cash.

"Imagine if 50% of vendors start using it".... yes, keep on "imagining"..Lol  ;) :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #552 on: May 20, 2019, 07:47:00 PM »
Might make my first purchase for the year in the next few weeks / months (so long as the price pulls back enough).

Offline oportunis

« Reply #553 on: May 20, 2019, 07:59:49 PM »
You missed that train. Sentiment is bullish, it won't go to 3k this year. It might go to 6k, which is still OK if we think 20k+ is next goal.

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #554 on: May 20, 2019, 08:18:19 PM »
6.5K is where I would start buying more.

If it goes below 5K (ish) I would be hesitant about adding any positions.

If it's at 3K in the next few months - it's not a pullback - it's capitulation, and I'd be Hodling again.

browse forum