collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 131292 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #630 on: September 29, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »
Because your argument doesn't make sense. See my pic, I traded all those C2C on OTC market which I can easily change to Fiat. Those are all toy that I have traded with and I can easily buy or sell those toy on OTC market which current worth around USD 8k.

Open your broker, BUY/SELL whatever instrument you like. If you profit, you withdraw. If you make a loss, you loss your fiat.

Any different with your toy and my toy?

If you make a loss, you loss your fiat.

Well, I am a little older than you to play in the "toy box".

You can trade in playing cards or any other broker accepted "toys", as long as the broker is secured in "fiat" (If you make a loss, you loss your fiat. ); an instrument backed by a legitimate authority. You, yourself had to convert BTC to USD, why? Try buying some bananas from Venezuela with BTC.

If you were to go to this distressed country and ask to buy some bananas, offering them, 10 USD, 3 BTC, or one gold coin, worth 10 USD, what do you think they will accept?

Regards,
Humble Trader

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:00:55 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #631 on: September 29, 2019, 08:35:39 PM »
Because your argument doesn't make sense. See my pic, I traded all those C2C on OTC market which I can easily change to Fiat. Those are all toy that I have traded with and I can easily buy or sell those toy on OTC market which current worth around USD 8k.

Open your broker, BUY/SELL whatever instrument you like. If you profit, you withdraw. If you make a loss, you loss your fiat.

Any different with your toy and my toy?

If you make a loss, you loss your fiat.

Well, I am a little older than you to play in the "toy box".

You can trade in playing cards or any other broker accepted "toys", as long as the broker is secured in "fiat" (If you make a loss, you loss your fiat. ); an instrument backed by a legitimate authority. You, yourself had to convert BTC to USD, why? Try buying some bananas from Venezuela with BTC.

If you were to go to this distressed country and ask to buy some bananas, offering them, 10 USD, 3 BTC, or one gold coin, worth 10 USD, what do you think they will accept?

Regards,
Humble Trader

That's why I say financial world are not suitable for you at all. From your explanation, you don't even understand what are C2C or OTC means. Secured in fiat? So called segregated with license? Regulated? You are so fresh in this field.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 12:55:31 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #632 on: September 29, 2019, 08:53:24 PM »
Since you are so smart and there are so many people out there trading this toy, I have something to ask you.

Hen exist before egg or egg exist first before hen?

Fiat exist first or legitimate authority exist first?

Smart people grab opportunity, followers wait opportunity. That's the difference.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 08:57:13 PM by iMusingKiMi »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #633 on: September 29, 2019, 09:10:26 PM »
Since you are so smart and there are so many people out there trading this toy, I have something to ask you.

Smart people grab opportunity, followers wait opportunity. That's the difference.

Now I can understand why you are having difficulty understanding what is being said and why you make so many mistakes. Most importantly, each time you have avoided or not understood the enumerated questions put to you, but have diverted to some other BS.
Take some time out and improve your English comprehension and when you complete level 2, basics, you may come back for an elementary discussion.

Check out the children’s primer, “The Turtle (tortoise) and the Hare.” And before you start scratching your “hair”, to figure out what I am referring to, “hare”, is a mammal that is prolific but arrogant.

I think this discussion is over, when you have something knowledgeable to say, send me a pm.

Regards
Humble Trader
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:19:07 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #634 on: September 30, 2019, 12:21:27 AM »

One question that makes curious about giving an answer, exists egg first before the hen, I think the first is a hen, with reason, the egg still on the bracket, while the hen already running far from yours  ;D ;D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #636 on: October 07, 2019, 02:13:40 PM »
https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/financial-advisors-hate-bitcoin-their-reasons-will-drive-you-crazy-1df9fe417624

Yes, I had read this article before. The main point is that "They have a fiduciary" responsibility, BY LAW. Any monkey can sell bananas but the only bananas that are sold in our markets in Canada, have to be inspected and authorized by "an authority" governed by the people's representatives.

Enjoy your fruit. I trust they are safe to eat.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #637 on: October 08, 2019, 03:27:06 PM »
The Czech authorities will fine unregulated crypto companies with up to half a million euro, according to a new set of rules, that will be adopted in accordance with the EUs Fifth Anti Money Laundering Directive.

The new rules will come into force by January 2020 and are actually harsher than the requirements proposed in the EU directive.

According to the Fifth AML Directive (AMLD5) every member state should monitor and restrict any money laundering and other illegal activities that involve digital currencies. The EU rules were adopted back in 2018 leaving national regulators until the beginning of 2020 to implement them into their national legislation.

Offline Ggeyda

« Reply #638 on: October 23, 2019, 06:50:52 PM »
Folks, I dont understand why there is so much discussion about trading BTC. I think that BTC is excellent for making extra money, and that it all. I also think that there is a lot of traders who are sharing my opinion. WE are just using earnings opportunities, we actually dont care much about BTC

• Global Moderator
« Reply #639 on: October 23, 2019, 07:52:30 PM »
Folks, I dont understand why there is so much discussion about trading BTC. I think that BTC is excellent for making extra money, and that it all. I also think that there is a lot of traders who are sharing my opinion. WE are just using earnings opportunities, we actually dont care much about BTC

We are always happy when our members report good profits from any source as long as it is legitimate. The emphasis here is that it is not used as an excuse by some to encourage the sale of cryptos for illegal use/means beyond speculation, which is just fine with most people as long as they are aware of the risks.

Have a nice day and much success.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2019, 04:39:05 PM »
I find nothing wrong with there being discussion. That's what forums are for - we discuss currencies, fiat and crypto, news, regulation, brokers - everything and anything that has to do with trading. Personally, I find such discussion helpful, even when I don't agree with all the opinions expressed, regardless of the topic. Having access to different opinions can only expand one's horizons.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #641 on: October 26, 2019, 04:07:19 PM »

Incorrect question. better to ask which is older: money or government? I think money was first as demand for exchange grew before any ancient government were formed.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #642 on: November 08, 2019, 01:14:19 PM »
I believe another break of 9600 - 9700 should be a good timing to buy. Most likely a break will leads to a rally.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #643 on: November 08, 2019, 01:24:15 PM »

Incorrect question. better to ask which is older: money or government? I think money was first as demand for exchange grew before any ancient government were formed.

Let's take USD for an example. Our fiat are backed by gold long time ago not anymore now. Many people wondering why fiat not backed by Gold anymore? Because US loss all it reputations when other countries try to exchange back their gold. Then US create "Petrodollar" with so called backed by oil to create another whole new circulations so they can print it easily. FED cut 3 times consecutive rates now, buying back Treasury Bills and Jay Powell doesn't admit it was a moved of Quantitative Easing. If you asked me between BTC and USD, which 1 I will keep? I will answer you BTC.

browse forum