collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 176567 times)

Offline iMusingKiMi

Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #660 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:21 PM »
As I commented months ago, 9700 resistance are crucial. Once broken, buying frenzy will continue. And it wouldn't surprise me our honorable Humble Trader's till today still encouraging people to sell those highly valuable game money years ago. LoL

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #661 on: February 10, 2020, 11:05:50 PM »
Bitcoin halving will occur on May, if lookback at halving 2016, this will possible as a reason for bitcoin arises to a higher price, many analysts still optimistic with bitcoin on this year, but bitcoin halving causes reward miner will decrease half, this might not good for miner because they need cost to electricity and equipment

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #662 on: February 10, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »
Bitcoin halving will occur on May, if lookback at halving 2016, this will possible as a reason for bitcoin arises to a higher price, many analysts still optimistic with bitcoin on this year, but bitcoin halving causes reward miner will decrease half, this might not good for miner because they need cost to electricity and equipment

Shhhh.... not too loud, you'll wake up the crypto dreamers.  :D

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #663 on: February 10, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »
as I know we hade a "bet" which asset will perform better gold or BTC, so far gold is staying way behind. The BTC price last year was 3.2k now it's almost 10k. Gold was 1.2k now it's 1.5k

You are correct said the turtle to the hare.

Regards,
Humble Trader:)
Well in this case we have a decade to look at. We can also check how BTC outperforms gold for next 12 months :)

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #664 on: February 14, 2020, 12:31:48 PM »
According to the US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin new regulations for cryptocurrencies will be put in place through the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network which itself is subordinated to the Treasury Department.

In a speech before the Senate Finance Committee he highlighted the increase in funds with regards to anti-terror funding measures. He said, specifically on cryptocurrencies, we are spending a lot of time on this, on both an interagency basis and with the regulators. Were about to roll out some significant new requirements at FinCEN.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #665 on: February 14, 2020, 01:11:15 PM »
According to the US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin new regulations for cryptocurrencies will be put in place through the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network which itself is subordinated to the Treasury Department.

In a speech before the Senate Finance Committee he highlighted the increase in funds with regards to anti-terror funding measures. He said, “specifically on cryptocurrencies, we are spending a lot of time on this, on both an interagency basis and with the regulators. We’re about to roll out some significant new requirements at FinCEN.”

The writing is on the wall and has begun in EU. When cryptos are regulated and miners have no incentives to keep the system afloat, BTC and the like, will collapse. That is not to say the blockchain system will be abandoned but used by institutions just like we do today using conventional exchange systems. The BTC's stored in cold vaults will soon be taken out to cash out and the panic will cause the next tech bubble to collapse.
Sorry for the bad news "BTC collectors". At least with gold coins and such, you can show something solid to your friends to boast about, what will you show them of what BTC's "were" all about, a number of letters and digits?

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #666 on: February 14, 2020, 01:34:03 PM »

In a speech before the Senate Finance Committee he highlighted the increase in funds with regards to anti-terror funding measures. He said, specifically on cryptocurrencies, we are spending a lot of time on this, on both an interagency basis and with the regulators. Were about to roll out some significant new requirements at FinCEN.

The writing is on the wall and has begun in EU. When cryptos are regulated and miners have no incentives to keep the system afloat, BTC and the like, will collapse. That is not to say the blockchain system will be abandoned but used by institutions just like we do today using conventional exchange systems. The BTC's stored in cold vaults will soon be taken out to cash out and the panic will cause the next tech bubble to collapse.
Sorry for the bad news "BTC collectors". At least with gold coins and such, you can show something solid to your friends to boast about, what will you show them of what BTC's "were" all about, a number of letters and digits?

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Why would BTC dump if it's regulated? In my opinion, it will increase as more institutions will diversify in it...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #667 on: February 14, 2020, 01:54:29 PM »

In a speech before the Senate Finance Committee he highlighted the increase in funds with regards to anti-terror funding measures. He said, “specifically on cryptocurrencies, we are spending a lot of time on this, on both an interagency basis and with the regulators. We’re about to roll out some significant new requirements at FinCEN.”

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Why would BTC dump if it's regulated? In my opinion, it will increase as more institutions will diversify in it...

Why do you think the US pressured all countries to move away from the gold standard?
Do you think them wanting to control world finance had anything to do with it? Do you think they will allow ANY other entity, like BTC or other crypto to take control?

In fact, I might contradict myself if based on the following conspiracy theory the US is in it: In other words, US intelligence is the ones who came out with BTC in the first place and they have a way to control it. Look up the latest from the Washinton Post: " Intelligence coup of the century': CIA secretly owned encryption firm used by other countries to communicate. The CIA secretly owned a company that sold rigged encryption systems to other countries, allowing the agency to spy on more than 100 nations over several decades while generating millions in profit."
In other words, there was never a Satoshi Nakamoto, but an NSA/CIA, plan to establish a new way to control world finance. Impossible you say?

Regards,
HumbleTrader.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:02:06 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline bradleyjinx

• Helping others - is the key to success!
« Reply #668 on: February 14, 2020, 02:05:14 PM »
I've never been into bitcoin. But lately I think about learning about it and maybe even invest.

But I heard it's dead. Should I invest my money and, most importantly, my time?

thoughts?
I've already won a lottery - I was born in the USA!

Offline oportunis

« Reply #669 on: February 14, 2020, 02:05:24 PM »
this is AML and KYC regulation only... The same is for Gold, when you buy it you need to fill all that... I don't mind if my state knows I own crypto. I can avoid taxes if I use company for trading... It will be like trading with ETF, stocks... The point is the rarity and acceptance of the crypto as a financial asset.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #670 on: February 14, 2020, 02:07:18 PM »

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Why do you think the US pressured all countries to move away from the gold standard?
Do you think them wanting to control world finance had anything to do with it? Do you think they will allow ANY other entity, like BTC or other crypto to take control?

In fact, I might contradict myself if based on the following conspiracy theory the US is in it: In other words, US intelligence is the ones who came out with BTC in the first place and they have a way to control it. Look up the latest from the Washinton Post: " Intelligence coup of the century': CIA secretly owned encryption firm used by other countries to communicate. The CIA secretly owned a company that sold rigged encryption systems to other countries, allowing the agency to spy on more than 100 nations over several decades while generating millions in profit."
In other words, there was never a Satoshi Nakamoto, but an NSA/CIA, plan to establish a new way to control world finance. Impossible you say?

Regards,
HumbleTrader.
Yes this could be true, but with that in mind the BTC will be pushed by bankers and the price will go up anyways... Don't underestimate the power of greed...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #671 on: February 14, 2020, 03:29:33 PM »

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Regards,
HumbleTrader.
Yes this could be true, but with that in mind the BTC will be pushed by bankers and the price will go up anyways... Don't underestimate the power of greed...

That is "a" possibility, the other might be that they decided to "clean out" and start again by having BTC drop down to 10 cents, and start from the bottom up, will you still hang in?

Best of luck, I'll hold on to my gold. Step by step, i'll get to the finish line.

Regards,
Humbletrader

Online drunkfx

« Reply #672 on: February 18, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »

As long as exchanges don't offer withdrawals or exchange to fiat there is no legal reason to shut them down. That's why the law you mention is not a threat for crypto exchanges and thus to cryptocurrencies trading and investing.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #673 on: February 18, 2020, 01:20:45 PM »

As long as exchanges don't offer withdrawals or exchange to fiat there is no legal reason to shut them down. That's why the law you mention is not a threat for crypto exchanges and thus to cryptocurrencies trading and investing.

Thank you for your "legal" expertise. Let's wait and see from those who actually draft the laws.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #674 on: February 18, 2020, 02:44:37 PM »

Thank you for your "legal" expertise. Let's wait and see from those who actually draft the laws.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Can anyone explain to me why there are all these advertisings and multiple articles about BTC's and other crypto's, who makes "real" money out of this? Why is it that in the past almost 10 years of BTC, most articles are like going to a "fortune teller" who predicts the future, a future which has yet to come?
In the capitalistic system, you sell something to make a profit, who profits so much so that the average Mr./Mrs. Public is constantly bombarded with home phone calls from peddlers trying to convince us to part with our fiat currencies in exchange for cryptos?

Finally, why in almost 100% of the time you see a photo similar to the one attached where a GOLD coin is used to symbolize BTC; if BTC is so valuable, why does it need gold to stand on?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: The NDE Experiment (100,000% target) Managed Account by drunkfx
[Today at 08:16:44 AM]

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading? by drunkfx
[Today at 08:11:31 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 07:34:37 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 07:31:43 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:38:40 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:35:38 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[September 26, 2020, 04:20:33 PM]

Re: SimpleTrader.net is going to close by nc!
[September 26, 2020, 11:51:18 AM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Humble Trader's Fx
[September 25, 2020, 04:05:20 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by peter_s
[September 25, 2020, 02:23:44 PM]