collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 161957 times)

Offline oportunis

Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #720 on: May 09, 2020, 10:28:55 AM »
BTC halving coming in few days. Price already showing the potential. It seems BTC is again the best performing asset on the market...

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #721 on: May 10, 2020, 07:26:24 PM »
BTC halving coming in few days. Price already showing the potential. It seems BTC is again the best performing asset on the market...

I am afraid the opposite is happening: The only reason BTC, has held above 6K, is because of May 20th’s "hope"!
Once that takes place, run to cash in or rather stand in line, to cash in at any price!  :'(

Best of luck.

Regards,
Humble Trader
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 09:19:46 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #722 on: May 14, 2020, 12:20:08 AM »
Sometimes the real market tell opposite with expectation, many traders hope later after halving on this month then price will move to rise further, but if happen is a price drop, maybe many traders will shock and they facing the loss

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #723 on: May 14, 2020, 03:06:05 PM »
The IRS is looking for contractors who will facilitate the taxing of cryptocurrency profits in the United States of America.
The agency is looking for such outside services so that they will calculate peoples profits and losses from digital currency exchange activity.
The IRS so far has contacted two companies one is yet unnamed, the other is called CryptoTrader.Tax, the latter of which has rejected the proposition.
If there's a profit somewhere the IRS won't miss out on taxing it. :D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #724 on: May 14, 2020, 04:26:57 PM »
The IRS is looking for contractors who will facilitate the taxing of cryptocurrency profits in the United States of America.
The agency is looking for such outside services so that they will calculate peoples profits and losses from digital currency exchange activity.
The IRS so far has contacted two companies one is yet unnamed, the other is called CryptoTrader.Tax, the latter of which has rejected the proposition.
If there's a profit somewhere the IRS won't miss out on taxing it. :D

And with that, the Justice Department will now begin asking, "how was that money earned" or "illegally obtained"? I guess there goes the prefix crypto and there go BTC's and others to boot.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #725 on: May 15, 2020, 05:05:52 AM »
Guys what's your bitcoin bias for the next week? Second and now successful test of 10K, first one was resistance play, right?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #726 on: May 20, 2020, 11:58:30 PM »
Not being a BTC or any other crypto enthusiast, I guess I must have missed the party, the "halving" extravaganza that is. I expected the streets to be filled with millionaires, change that, billionaire crypto owners, touting their new riches... where did they go?

Perhaps it's because of the virus? Yet old reliable GOLD, is trudging on-increment, slowly and steadily?  I know, wait until next year, and the year after that, the BTC mantra. I wonder if John McAfee has any "lower" flesh left?

Please Opportunis, enlighten us. ???

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #727 on: May 24, 2020, 11:57:06 PM »
Halving the cause reward mining reducing by half, if previous reward miner still get 12.5 BTC but now after halving the miner only get 6.25 BTC, the scenario behind halving is increasing value BTC, with the smallest reward will decreasing mining Bitcoin and possible the cause value being higher, if look back on the previous halving, the effect is not instant, but after few years the value indeed arise, this difference with a fiat currency that printed according to the needs, Bitcoin limited 21million block

• Global Moderator
« Reply #728 on: May 25, 2020, 12:10:07 AM »
Halving the cause reward mining reducing by half, if previous reward miner still get 12.5 BTC but now after halving the miner only get 6.25 BTC, the scenario behind halving is increasing value BTC, with the smallest reward will decreasing mining Bitcoin and possible the cause value being higher, if look back on the previous halving, the effect is not instant, but after few years the value indeed arise, this difference with a fiat currency that printed according to the needs, Bitcoin limited 21million block

Like I said, the mantra is in intact, Wait till next year.. In the mean time, BTC, has dropped since I last posted.

Regards,
Humble Trader

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 04:54:27 AM]

Re: AAFX Trading reviews. Investments as an additional income source? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 03:58:54 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:12:42 PM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 12:53:08 AM]

Re: Good uk broker? by HFT Group
[May 26, 2020, 02:56:23 PM]

[May 26, 2020, 02:31:03 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by Jacob
[May 26, 2020, 11:07:47 AM]

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum? by fxopen78
[May 25, 2020, 11:58:13 PM]

Re: AAFX Trading reviews. Investments as an additional income source? by Ybendakin
[May 25, 2020, 02:50:09 PM]

[May 25, 2020, 02:35:20 PM]