collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 198384 times)

Offline oportunis

Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #840 on: February 17, 2021, 11:05:37 PM »
Elon Musk also decided to endorse Dogecoin of all things. Now if that is not a bubble, I don't know what is.
And stocks making new heights isn't a bubble? Trillions need to go somewhere, wait for Apple to announce then we will see. It seems 50k prediction that I posted is reached sooner than I expected. The next target is 80-100k. I hope all of you have a part of crypto in your portfolio, not sure we will ever see BTC at 10k maybe 15k but even that seems hard now...

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2021, 03:42:16 PM »
Elon Musk also decided to endorse Dogecoin of all things. Now if that is not a bubble, I don't know what is.
And stocks making new heights isn't a bubble? Trillions need to go somewhere, wait for Apple to announce then we will see. It seems 50k prediction that I posted is reached sooner than I expected. The next target is 80-100k. I hope all of you have a part of crypto in your portfolio, not sure we will ever see BTC at 10k maybe 15k but even that seems hard now...

Elon Musk is a smart guy. He is the one who will burst the bubble. He buys or "maybe" he buys, it goes up and he sells. This is what the Winklevoss brothers have been doing since 2013. Now that other smart players have joined the musical chairs of cryptos (a) buying low (b) Making a BIG splash announcement so that the small fry are sucked in and then (c) Selling high.. and so on and so on. Wait till the music stops.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2021, 07:56:21 PM »

Elon Musk is a smart guy. He is the one who will burst the bubble. He buys or "maybe" he buys, it goes up and he sells. This is what the Winklevoss brothers have been doing since 2013. Now that other smart players have joined the musical chairs of cryptos (a) buying low (b) Making a BIG splash announcement so that the small fry are sucked in and then (c) Selling high.. and so on and so on. Wait till the music stops.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Yes, nothing new, and a new cycle will start, so we will have stagnation then another revolution in technology and a new bull run to xy price. It's all known... This is a normal cycle, same as in stocks and forex. So we just trade it, that's what we were saying from start to invest in crypto while it's low to profit. Hopefully, you join when there will be a drop

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:52:22 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[February 23, 2021, 11:54:17 PM]

[February 23, 2021, 05:15:14 PM]

[February 22, 2021, 04:42:08 PM]

Re: How to choose a broker? by drunkfx
[February 22, 2021, 06:58:06 AM]