collapse

Author Topic: Fidelitas  (Read 78022 times)

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
Fidelitas
« on: September 28, 2017, 07:42:24 PM »
This signal service will be offered in the near future by our very own reinerh :)

Myfxbook link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas

Please leave any questions/comments, etc on this topic.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Fidelitas
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »
thanks donna for getting the ball rolling.

some of you already might know what i been up to for some time = working towards becoming a signal provider.

i have been trading for well over 10 years now and the time has come to share some of my best systems via signal soon.

impulse will be the first since it has the longest history to date. what took me the longest is arriving at a good weight = risk distribution between pairs which i finally found.

its trading logic is outbreak similar to sfe covert etc and many others.

also have a boring eu trend trader slowly chugging along which at some point should be available as well.

in addition to impulse there will be about 3 to 4 other strategies.

none are grid or martingale and also no counter trend strategies, all go with and the dominant trend and yes myfxbook will always update fast.

also all trades are closed on fridays except trendtrader. so no surprises waking up on monday morning, i believe in save capital preserving trading.

note, trendtrader will not be FIFO compliant, all others will be good for USA traders.

also by the time i will officially become a vendor everything will be fully transparent verified.

nothing for sale yet please keep that in mind.

here is the link to the accounts, please feel free to follow them along.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas

institutional flow will be the most exciting one to follow along. its truly a pip monster, the target on that one will be 1000% gains in short order. its just a personal challenge i took on,  but i know it might blow its a meager $260.00 account so no biggie. we shall see if i succeed while everybody watches its progress as it unfolds. to date it gained almost 1600 green pips.

down the road i will post a little more info regards strategies used and so on.

if i can help with any questions just post them.

as always happy trading and green pips to all :)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:26:43 PM by reinerh »

Offline dutchie

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »
Really great to see that DF members are professional traders.
I'm not at that point, although I hope to get there once.
I'm not a fan of signal services (burned my ash to many time) with signals that where great until .....
Do hope that these signal service from reinerh will be better than most of the others.
Will certainly follow this.
Interesting and great results so far.

Keep up the good work reinerh
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 09:48:10 PM »
thanks dutchie, i will do my best.

one literally cant get burned here, reason is simple = all trades are closed by friday. so not being exposed to never ending and or increasing draw downs. this is key here. also no bad surprises with a huge gap at the open sunday.

also you can form your opinion already by following along without your own capital exposed, but of course no gains will hit your account either ;)

some signal providers can do that intentional, keep positions open forever just to lock in their subscribers, that i am not interested.

also no marti used, no grid style as well. the trend is your friend.

another key point i want mention is the monthly gain to dd ratio, it has twice the gains to dd, this alone is very hard to find and my personal cut of point is 30% dd. at which point any strategy of mine will be reevaluated.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:41:31 PM by reinerh »

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »
thanks dutchie, i will do my best.

one literally cant get burned here, reason is simple = all trades are closed by friday. so not being exposed to never ending and or increasing draw downs. this is key here. also no bad surprises with a huge gap at the open sunday.

also you can form your opinion already by following along without your own capital exposed, but of course no gains will hit your account either ;)

some signal providers can do that intentional, keep positions open forever just to lock in their subscribers, that i am not interested.

also no marti used, no grid style as well. the trend is your friend.

another key point i want mention is the monthly gain to dd ratio, it has twice the gains to dd, this alone is very hard to find and my personal cut of point is 30% dd. at which point any strategy of mine will be reevaluated.

Hello, reinerh.

Fidelitas, fidelitas! I have faith in your system too and have had so since you started posting it; the agonizing question is when?  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 02:12:06 PM »
humble,

i have choosen a different approach.

a lot of signals come on the scene showing great results, luring in lots of folks. soon thereafter they crash and burn, not all but a lot of them.

with mine i want potential clients to get comfortable beforehand, so when the time comes to subscribe there is no surprises and hopefuly already some built up some confidence.

at least thats my thought process.

so if anybody is interested please bookmark and follow along my accounts. here is the link,

but granted this approach is not beneficial financially for me since i already could publish my signals at the present time.

but i make my living with my fat accounts and signals will be my secondary income. this will be followed by mams and pamms also at some point.

so please be patient and follow along.

also new starting next week i will start trading a new account with a fixed 10% gain a month with dd less then 5% a month.

then sometime today i will post some weekly monthly stats, needless to say it was a very profitable month.

cheers and green pips to all ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:33:38 PM by reinerh »

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 03:42:14 PM »
humble,

i have choosen a different approach.

a lot of signals come on the scene showing great results, luring in lots of folks. soon thereafter they crash and burn, not all but a lot of them.

with mine i want potential clients to get comfortable beforehand, so when the time comes to subscribe there is no surprises and hopefuly already some built up some confidence.

at least thats my thought process.

so if anybody is interested please bookmark and follow along my accounts. here is the link,

but granted this approach is not beneficial financially for me since i already could publish my signals at the present time.

but i make my living with my fat accounts and signals will be my secondary income. this will be followed by mams and pamms also at some point.

so please be patient and follow along.

also new starting next week i will start trading a new account with a fixed 10% gain a month with dd less then 5% a month.

then sometime today i will post some weekly monthly stats, needless to say it was a very profitable month.

cheers and green pips to all ;)

Hello, reinerh.

I would not have expected a different answer from you; I just wanted to voice a vote of confidence.

You are a star in the DonnaFx forum of whom all of us have come to trust in your great depth of knowledge of forex but more than this in your sincere personality which shines through each and every post. As important, I know that if there is a way for success to forex, it would be from your craft to come up with a strategy which gives us the highest return for the lowest risk.

Take your time my friend, I and I am sure many of us here, will applaud in your success. :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 04:20:38 PM »
Humble - You stated my thoughts very clearly, and probably more eloquently that I could have. I agree with all you said. Thanks.

Reinerh - I really appreciate your slow, cautious approach on the introduction of your signals. I'm sure it will pay off in the end to have done it this way.

Your systems look really great! I am especially impressed with your monthly profit/DD ratio.

Also very curious how your plan "with a fixed 10% gain a month with dd less then 5% a month" will work. Perhaps you could elaborate on it some.

Cheers,
Rod

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:13 PM »
humble,

thanks very much for your kind words, very much appreciated :)

i promise i will do my best to keep making green pips.

so its the end of the month, here some highlights from this months results :

the impulse master really did well having gained 55% this month alone, its almost too good to be true considering its low dd of 30%. especially since it has averaged 70% gains a month since start. this gain to dd ratio is next to impossible to find anywhere.

whats also doing exceptionally well is institutional flow having gained 82% this month with a ultralow dd of 8%
this account i run nuclear = high leverage considering its size $250 balance and my goal is to bring that to 1000% total gains. it will be a fun ride or bust, hope for the earlier :)

its non marti, no grid, no counter, it goes with the trend as are all of my strategies.

the trend is your friend as we all should have learned by now.

please also watch my new fixed 10% gains a month account starting next week.

so have a nice weekend everybody................

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »
Humble - You stated my thoughts very clearly, and probably more eloquently that I could have. I agree with all you said. Thanks.

Reinerh - I really appreciate your slow, cautious approach on the introduction of your signals. I'm sure it will pay off in the end to have done it this way.

Your systems look really great! I am especially impressed with your monthly profit/DD ratio.

Also very curious how your plan "with a fixed 10% gain a month with dd less then 5% a month" will work. Perhaps you could elaborate on it some.

Cheers,
Rod

hi rod,

thanks for the good vibes..............

the 10% gain account was born out of people calling me insane for being too profitable, that is fine with me btw, because i do know that these are the folks who were burnt in the past by either flashy ferrari showing sales pages and or showing hot babes all over ;)

even me myself fell victim to some of these clowns. like dayfox was one of them which cost me dearly.

so the 10% account will run with a fixed target in mind, that being 10% monthly.

the dd i expect to be below 5%

the underlying strategy will be institutional flow with a very mild set file.

i hope this explains it well enough for you.

Offline CanadianPsycho

• Free markets are sexy
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »
Great to see Reinerh! I'll be following along as I think most posters here should. Members will be missing out if they don't at least taker a look as your project progresses.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 12:58:52 AM »
Good stuff reinerh. I feel you are dialed in, and will at least be transparent, and call it for what it is, so even if it catches some trouble times (as we all do), you will handle it professionally. That is important to many of us.

Can you let me know where the signal will be for sale? eg, which platform?
and
How much will it cost?

Thanks, and best of luck with this. I will most likely subscribe, (maybe depending on the above questions) so consider me an early adopter ;)

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 01:52:14 AM »
Good stuff reinerh. I feel you are dialed in, and will at least be transparent, and call it for what it is, so even if it catches some trouble times (as we all do), you will handle it professionally. That is important to many of us.

Can you let me know where the signal will be for sale? eg, which platform?
and
How much will it cost?

Thanks, and best of luck with this. I will most likely subscribe, (maybe depending on the above questions) so consider me an early adopter ;)

hi jwatts,

so far i simply dont know yet = where it will be published, still researching my options.

cost will most likely be on the upper edge as to the industry standard. i might start out lower but my main goal will be to appeal to the savy investor.

any more questions please fire away.

Offline e1vis

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2017, 02:16:24 AM »
I echo all of the other posters' comments; I trust your work and your integrity, and am really looking forward to jumping onboard with this signal - just posted some queries/comments on the other forum (I'm "withnail" over there  :) )

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2017, 03:49:08 AM »
I echo all of the other posters' comments; I trust your work and your integrity, and am really looking forward to jumping onboard with this signal - just posted some queries/comments on the other forum (I'm "withnail" over there  :) )

already answered over there a moment ago.

thx for your interest !

browse forum