collapse

Author Topic: Fidelitas  (Read 65484 times)

Offline taru

Re: Fidelitas
« Reply #360 on: December 08, 2017, 02:18:36 PM »

update for the week,

markets outa whack big time, lost 191 pips or 1.34 %

its no big deal since thats easily recovered at least.

most all systems i am watching going into dd, thats always a sign something is not right. at least our loss was very minor.

now we have to look forward to a biggggggggggggggggg week, major news events. fasten your seat belts.

Fasten with what? My subscription runs out tonight. Any chance you would reverse your decision on pulling the plug on Impulse? For the benefit of your fellow retail traders...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:20:22 PM by taru »

Offline compujock

« Reply #361 on: December 08, 2017, 07:23:06 PM »
update for the week,

markets outa whack big time, lost 191 pips or 1.34 %

its no big deal since thats easily recovered at least.

most all systems i am watching going into dd, thats always a sign something is not right. at least our loss was very minor.

now we have to look forward to a biggggggggggggggggg week, major news events. fasten your seat belts.
Great!  My subscription expires today.   :'(

I hope you all make nice profit this coming week. 

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #362 on: December 15, 2017, 12:23:25 PM »
No trades this week so far and with it being Fri, not expecting any.  The expectation of a lively week for Fidelitas did not materialise.

My subscription expires on Mon so in summary then since the beginning of my sub (first trade Nov 14th) to the enforced end:-
-1120.2 pips

Didn't really work out during this short period, and we won't get to find out now what would have happened in the longer term.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2017, 01:26:48 PM »

yupp this week i was also big time disappointed. we had ecb fomc and nada action.

most systems i watch had trouble in nov and dec so far, and mine were no different.

sure hoped for a different outcome, especially this week but mr market decided otherwise.

but soon we have the new year with lots of opportunities coming, and thats what hopefully be good for all of us.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #364 on: December 29, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »

gee, what a let down december was. no outbreak at all when historically there always was in the past.

but no losses at least.

been doing deep analysis this week on the manual strategy and cant wait to get going live this new year. will stay strictly to the best set ups, and target serious pips next year.

this was the first time i ran this strategy over x mess and it was killing it, but of course i did not trade it live since i did not have a clue about its possible outcome. next year i will trade over the holidays for sure.

so once things are back into the swing of things and i established more/sufficient history i will let you all know how to join me in making profits together.

hope you all had a great year with the new one hopefully even better.

so a great start to all into 2018 soon............................

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #365 on: January 10, 2018, 05:23:29 PM »

sheesh, what a bad start into 2018.

no damage to my accounts, but holly smokes markets were screwy this week. all trends reversed and then to top it of outbreak strategies got hammered today.

was lucky to see it early on monday that things were whacky, and left all live accounts offline.

i would assume even scalpers struggled this week. none or less 2018 will be good.

sure hope regular flows will return soon.

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2018, 08:49:27 PM »
You still alive?
Ed

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2018, 09:09:38 PM »
You still alive?

hi ed,

yes i am still kickin.

been working like mad on new things since one of my strategies = outbreak impulse went bye bye since november last year. i hope it will come back, but currently outbreaks are targeted and so i wont engage it.

my manual flow strategy is not back into the swing of things due to mr market, so i been flat since late last year. my private accounts chugg along much better since i trade them at much more risk.

the official master accounts and pamms etc are all flat or down but wont be for much longer due to for example new things coming online, see pics is one of them in the prototype stage.

this year is far from over, as a matter of fact just starting = from march on regular flows return.

so i am convinced that mr market will give me more pips soon.

Offline vontogr

• "I like what I trade, I trade what I like"
    • MFB
« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2018, 03:54:05 PM »
This signal service will be offered in the near future by our very own reinerh :)

Myfxbook link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas

Please leave any questions/comments, etc on this topic.

Well as independent observer I would not be much impressed
because when I click the MFB link, I see this
https://ibb.co/bHjaSH

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2018, 07:12:09 PM »
This signal service will be offered in the near future by our very own reinerh :)

Myfxbook link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas

Please leave any questions/comments, etc on this topic.

Well as independent observer I would not be much impressed
because when I click the MFB link, I see this
https://ibb.co/bHjaSH

oh mr ceasar, who has blown i dont know how many live accounts, i forgot to count.

now trolling here, i guess you have nothing better to do these days.

Offline vontogr

• "I like what I trade, I trade what I like"
    • MFB
« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2018, 09:50:30 AM »
I thought we are discussing your trading system here.
I did not attack you as small child, you did.
I truly feel that anyone seeing your system would not be impressed.

browse forum

* Recent Posts