collapse

Author Topic: Today I quit trading Forex  (Read 25591 times)

Offline anglebird

Re: Today I quit trading Forex
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
Hi traders,
I wanna share with you very good video that give you new perspective and correct perspective about forex trading and being real forex trader. Please please, just watch this video the duration is not long but this video will motivate you and change your mindset about forex trading in your entire life.  This is a motivational video, but all the words said in this video is all true, so please watch it before you burn more money and being more frustrated in this bussiness. This is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoUY9scu3UM

I hope after watch this video, you will know where your position and what your purpose in this bussiness correctly.

Best Regards,
Anglebird
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:22:35 PM by anglebird »

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »
Hi traders,
I wanna share with you very good video that give you new perspective and correct perspective about forex trading and being real forex trader. Please please, just watch this video the duration is not long but this video will motivate you and change your mindset about forex trading in your entire life.  This is a motivational video, but all the words said in this video is all true, so please watch it before you burn more money and being more frustrated in this bussiness. This is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoUY9scu3UM

I hope after watch this video, you will know where your position and what your purpose in this bussiness correctly.

Best Regards,
Anglebird

Was it filmed by brokers?

Offline anglebird

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2018, 07:16:47 PM »

Of course not, wich broker tell you that do not dreaming in forex...? Not even a single broker I believe.. do you already watch the video..? What your opinion about it..?

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2018, 12:17:10 AM »

Of course not, wich broker tell you that do not dreaming in forex...? Not even a single broker I believe.. do you already watch the video..? What your opinion about it..?

I don't watch motivational videos about Forex.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2018, 12:36:30 AM »

Ah... it's from Vladimir himself. I just can't deal with his effusive/gushing style of presentation but that's just me. After some prompting his team now produces a detailed pdf of past week's performance showing verifiable entry and exits of their several systems so that is a good thing since they don't provide myfxbook or fxblue monitoring links.
Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Live trading accounts
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydap2003axilive (FXAE Bollinger Band EAs)
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydapaxilivepro (Magic Wand Trading) Not trading with this at the moment.

Offline y5nitro

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2018, 07:16:15 PM »
I know that times may look tough now but they always change. If you are constantly facing losses in the forex world, then you should take some time off it. There is no need to quit the market all together. Maybe go on a vacation to blow some steam off. What do you think guys?

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2018, 03:42:28 PM »
I think that sometimes people realize trading is not for them and quit. I don't think there is any shame in that, it's better to be self-aware and be able to cut your losses than keep going and keep losing out of sheer pride and stubborness.

Online grgr

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2019, 11:38:21 AM »
so, today is the day the last funds are coming back to my bank acc. Another "great" year with only 1000 lost+ subscriptions and other fees.
few years and forex will be a dead horse at all  ;D time to realise that all of you are addicted of forex - let's be honest, gambling.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2019, 01:22:35 PM »
Are you going to stop trading then?

Online grgr

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2019, 11:25:26 PM »
i am going to stop wasting money on forex-hazard  ;D
few years and forex will be a dead horse at all  ;D time to realise that all of you are addicted of forex - let's be honest, gambling.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »
Well, whatever it is you choose to do from now on I wish you success!

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2019, 07:00:00 AM »
This is your personal choice and we all should respect it. Forex trading is not for everyone. It is not a cup of tea. You should not take things to heart and especially to your ego. You should be realistic in life and never compare yourself with anyone else.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2019, 11:49:50 AM »
True. I think that if one realizes trading is not for them it's better to quit on time rather than keep at it and continue to lose money.

Offline FxTS

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2019, 04:30:01 PM »
For sure, forex trading is not for everyone, just as any other profession. Despite the ideas promoted by brokers,  not any person could become a profitable trader, just as only few of us could become professional photographers, pilots or sportsmen. That is why it is important to find your own path in your sphere.

At the same time, there are many opportunities for those, who decided to become full-time. The market information becomes more and more affordable - you can easily subscribe on advanced news feed providing you with the latest news nearly without any delay. There are many useful tools for traders like strategy builders or testers (for example, Forex Tester) that allow to deal with day-to-day trading tasks. Another point is that modern computers make all these things affordable even for home traders.

That is why the person who dreams to be a trader should make all possible efforts to reach this goal - in case he actually needs it.
Education, Exploration, Experimentation

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2019, 01:30:59 PM »
That's the thing - most people can learn any profession that requires reasonable intelligence if they start early on and train hard enough.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 02:18:41 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 02:14:06 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by nwboater
[Today at 02:11:34 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by nick3232
[Today at 01:06:10 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by stefanosb
[Today at 12:15:50 PM]

Re: ASIC: 63% of Forex traders lose money by grgr
[Yesterday at 11:14:39 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams