collapse

Author Topic: FXTrader1  (Read 11974 times)

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
FXTrader1
« on: March 07, 2018, 08:53:52 AM »
Please welcome FXTrader1 to the forum:

https://www.fxtrader1.com/

Please post any questions, or share experiences if you have traded with this service.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: FXTrader1
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 12:18:41 PM »
So the supplied MyFX page is this:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexplayerone/playerone/2441778

I noticed that:
1- one month history only!
2- all the details are hidden. We can't see the capital you invested in your system or manual trading and the history as well!
3- What about the images in the website which show profit from 2017?

without proper information it is hard to invest in your trading system.

Offline petermatt

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 07:40:01 PM »
Another absolute time waster. Web site has little to no relevant detail about that they are offering or any verifiable history. I'm surprised Donna has offered this up.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
Another absolute time waster. Web site has little to no relevant detail about that they are offering or any verifiable history. I'm surprised Donna has offered this up.

When the seller contacted me he didn't have a website, i insisted on one if he wanted a post here and he went away and created this rather quickly i think. Hopefully he'll update it to include more info (although, like all systems on here, i can't vouch for if they are any good or not!). I haven't known him other than a handful of emails but i get the impression they are new to marketing themselves.... newbies at websites/marketing or coding forex geeks who struggle with PR - i have plenty of time for and love to help, scammers or people creating fake nonsense, not so much. Sometimes hard to tell the difference at first however.

Other than asking sellers for a web presence of some sort, the only other check i do is to see that they are not taking funds directly from traders or any other obvious scam. From what i understand, this guy is invoicing for a share of any profits from copying trades.

For the seller (any seller, not just here), i suggest:

1. Making myfxbook stats link visible so people can see the actual results on myfxbook and not just a screenshot. Ensure the link is updated regularly. If you hide info on your stats page explain why you are hiding it (eg, hiding open trades because you don't want people copying if you update your stats every 5 minutes for instance).
2. Adding more information on your website, or replying here on the forum with info about how the system is traded, what kind of strategy is used, what kind of risk is taken, what money management is built into the system, if there is a certain broker it works best with, etc. basically all the things you'd want to know if you were a customer of your system and thinking of putting real money into it. Extra points if you are honest about the downsides of your strategy too, situations where it could fail, or if it is a strategy that requires 100% risk, and convey this info in the strongest terms. Not following this is probably the biggest cause of bad reviews being left for non-scammer sellers: the system ends up behaving in an unexpected way because customers haven't been educated in how it works fully. This is terrible for traders, and terrible for sellers too.
3. Exact details about what is charged and when, and exactly how you collect payments. And perhaps some info about what happens if you have a losing month, for systems that are profit share.

I think that's it  8)

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 06:39:52 PM »

Hi there and I 100% understand where you're coming from. To be perfectly honest I'm still surprised Forex trading is even a thing after over 10 years of trading. I started in 2005/2006 and just never gave up when it came to being successful. I'm trading a handful of big accounts right now and I'll post them over the coming months. I have nothing to rush and I'm not here pressuring any kind of sales to anyone. Also believe at a certain point successful traders just move on and don't offer services anymore and that appears to be the current route for me. When I get to that point I'll just keep the clients I have.

Feel free to follow along the live account started from a member here; https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/playerone/2441778 .

I let profitable trades run for awhile with a current average hold of 18 days. There's currently more than 6 figures using my automated system. You're correct the website is pretty blank and for now that's okay for me.  I'm also kind of against websites for Forex trading just because the insane amount of "signals" fly by night companies.

I'm easily reachable on Skype or email and both at forexplayerone@gmail.com. I'll be traveling this entire month, but able to chat with anyone and connect any platforms.

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 04:45:23 AM »
Back from traveling and have applied to all emails and skype requests.

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »
I would like to start another account from a member here for review and monitoring. We can work out a better profit split. Message me if interested.

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 04:25:41 PM »
Profit Factor is currently over 84x.

Offline vontogr

• "I like what I trade, I trade what I like"
    • MFB
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 07:59:45 AM »

Please post any questions, or share experiences if you have traded with this service.

Brief summary:
1. Website: very simplified and outdated.
2. System - it runs on reputable broker and is fully verified so results seem to be legit. The system is IMHO very fresh. Results are not bad but I lacks more trading details.
All in all - there are more mature and better systems  published on MFB.

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 05:50:01 PM »

Brief summary:
1. Website: very simplified and outdated.
2. System - it runs on reputable broker and is fully verified so results seem to be legit. The system is IMHO very fresh. Results are not bad but I lacks more trading details.
All in all - there are more mature and better systems  published on MFB.

What is MFB? Looking for good traders to create a collective system together and split the risk.

Offline vontogr

• "I like what I trade, I trade what I like"
    • MFB
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 09:51:59 AM »
Myfxbook

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »
Well we doubled last month already and still in some good trades here. All messages replied back to, but Skype is the fastest. Have a great weekend all.

Offline Kaiser Soze

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
please post your skype ID....

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 01:58:33 AM »

Offline forexplayerone

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 04:05:36 AM »
Triple from last month now.

Profit Factor:   93.15