collapse

Author Topic: EVOnight EA  (Read 12210 times)

Offline Jax

Re: EVOnight EA
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 08:38:04 PM »
Are there any reasons for the consecutive stop losses of this week?

Hi, 2 last weeks were bad for midnight scalping - we had a power trends during the rollover. There weren't whool Stop Losses - HardExit filter have saved us, but we had some big losses. We had a very big series without any losses, so a Drawdown is absolutelly normally. Size of Drawdown nearly average monthly profit, so there are no reasons to panic :)

Hello, do you think this bad period for midnight scalping will end soon or will we have to wait until the end of next month?

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »

Hi, 2 last weeks were bad for midnight scalping - we had a power trends during the rollover. There weren't whool Stop Losses - HardExit filter have saved us, but we had some big losses. We had a very big series without any losses, so a Drawdown is absolutelly normally. Size of Drawdown nearly average monthly profit, so there are no reasons to panic :)

Hello, do you think this bad period for midnight scalping will end soon or will we have to wait until the end of next month?

Night scalping is working a lot off years. We had periods of stagnation and drawdown, but I sure we will get a profit at future.

Offline taipan888

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »

Night scalping is working a lot off years. We had periods of stagnation and drawdown, but I sure we will get a profit at future.

I wonder why you myfxbook chart https://www.myfxbook.com/members/PeregrimEA/evonightea-rannforex/2483988 still shows so good performance, while all other charts show totally different results?

Offline alstoner

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
Yep was thinking the same thing. On MQL5 a similar discussion was taking place on the EvoNight product page and Ivan put up a few screenshots showing the recent deteriorating performance at IC Markets. Over the same period of time the bot won at RannForex whilst lost at IC Markets. Last night specifically there was around 5 pip slippage and Ivan speculates that they may be using a Plugin like many other B book brokers etc.

I'm still with IC Markets but scalping in general for May hasn't been good, so I'll give it a few more months before considering jumping ship to another broker

Offline taipan888

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2018, 05:41:34 PM »
Yep was thinking the same thing. On MQL5 a similar discussion was taking place on the EvoNight product page and Ivan put up a few screenshots showing the recent deteriorating performance at IC Markets. Over the same period of time the bot won at RannForex whilst lost at IC Markets. Last night specifically there was around 5 pip slippage and Ivan speculates that they may be using a Plugin like many other B book brokers etc.

I'm still with IC Markets but scalping in general for May hasn't been good, so I'll give it a few more months before considering jumping ship to another broker

or RannForex is a non ECN broker with fixed guaranteed spread? These days may be such brokers would give better performances than ECN brokers?

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2018, 09:03:04 PM »

or RannForex is a non ECN broker with fixed guaranteed spread? These days may be such brokers would give better performances than ECN brokers?

At Darwinex too good perfomance. RannForex is project of Dmitry Rannev (ICO of AMTS Solutions), which technology are used by Admiral Markets. RannForex is a 100% A-Book broker and they are White Label of Admiral's.

IC Markets 100% B-Book broker. I can make nothing with EA, when they close trades with 5 pips slippage!

Online ForexCyborg

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 09:31:04 PM »

At Darwinex too good perfomance. RannForex is project of Dmitry Rannev (ICO of AMTS Solutions), which technology are used by Admiral Markets. RannForex is a 100% A-Book broker and they are White Label of Admiral's.

IC Markets 100% B-Book broker. I can make nothing with EA, when they close trades with 5 pips slippage!

That is why I don't use IC Markets on my own ;)

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 10:05:00 PM »

That is why I don't use IC Markets on my own ;)

99% of users are asking IC Markets monitorings, because they are using it.

Online atomico

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 10:24:08 PM »
hi,

not sure to understand... you write that ICM use virtual dealer plugin in this period???

10 minutes ago the spreads of GBPUSD was about 10pips, really too high... it's the first time that i see high spreads for GBP pair...

A-book is better respect B-book???

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 11:14:02 PM »
hi,

not sure to understand... you write that ICM use virtual dealer plugin in this period???

10 minutes ago the spreads of GBPUSD was about 10pips, really too high... it's the first time that i see high spreads for GBP pair...

A-book is better respect B-book???

I have seen spreads and they were crazy =) For another systems execution was normally. For example, I am testing Ethereum and system got a small profit, but not a losses...

A-Book - broker send your trades to liquidity providers. B-Book - they don't send it anywhere. Broker is a marketmaker for you, so your profit is their losses.

Online atomico

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 11:28:51 PM »
mmmmm... if ICM is B-book (and when user win broker lose) why many people inside this forum are with ICM???

i see many account on myfxbook that are currently show good result with ICM...

i am little confused...

how i find a guide to know A/B book broker???

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2018, 01:27:05 AM »
mmmmm... if ICM is B-book (and when user win broker lose) why many people inside this forum are with ICM???

i see many account on myfxbook that are currently show good result with ICM...

i am little confused...

how i find a guide to know A/B book broker???

Real A-Book cannot have 0 spread =) Most of users with ICM because trading conditions are looking better, then another.

For example: Darwinex is a White Label of LMAX - they cannot be B-Book (also they have investment license of FCA). I have asked IC Markets some times to show a liquidity provider of my trades, but they didn't show (they daid me - it's a secret info). They said we have 50 providers, but don't give their names and any info ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:30:17 AM by ivanvp »

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2018, 11:44:31 AM »
Really, after deleting Comments and changing Magic Numbers execution at IC Markets became better:

For example results from A-Book broker:

Offline Nadir

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2018, 01:05:22 PM »
Hey, this booking talk is lately confusing me as well. If people say that ICM is b-booking all the time, wouldn't their ecn account type be a scam? Is there no regulation that brokers HAVE to a-book you when they sell their accounts as true ecn? I mean, if you pay the extra commission for the ecn a-booking, shouldn't it be illegal to b-book you?

Gesendet von meinem Alpha_X mit Tapatalk

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2018, 10:13:07 PM »
Hey, this booking talk is lately confusing me as well. If people say that ICM is b-booking all the time, wouldn't their ecn account type be a scam? Is there no regulation that brokers HAVE to a-book you when they sell their accounts as true ecn? I mean, if you pay the extra commission for the ecn a-booking, shouldn't it be illegal to b-book you?

Gesendet von meinem Alpha_X mit Tapatalk

No, it isn't regulated. True A-Book providers show liquidity providers and execution of your trades there.

browse forum

* Recent Posts