collapse

Author Topic: Your biggest nightmare in trading  (Read 7986 times)

Offline Young

Re: Your biggest nightmare in trading
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2019, 08:43:33 AM »
However forex trading remains risky, besides to choose regulated broker also needs to improved trading skill, so hard work is not vain and able make money, and investing money in high-risk business-like as forex, crypto or CFD as a trader needs to obey the golden rules, spent money that affords to lose

Yes, you are so right.

Offline Zura

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2019, 08:15:07 AM »
My negative trading experience was at the very beginning, when I didnt fully, having studied the information, made a very large deposit and lost it.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2019, 10:50:35 AM »
What was the experience, if you don't mind sharing?

Online fxopen78

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2019, 08:29:46 PM »
There are so many traders get fail, sometimes if hear bad story in another edge of forex then make sadness, because losing big money in forex trading then they want to suicide, obey the golden rules is the very crucial thing because in forex there are no guaranteed profit will be obtained

Offline Kagagis

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2019, 10:12:27 AM »
The biggest horror in trading is emotional and reckless actions.

Offline Tekus

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2019, 11:24:10 AM »
The main nightmare is the wrong one, the chosen broker, from which there will be only losses. I chose a worthy company such as Amarkets where - favorable spreads and conditions on ECN accounts

Online fxopen78

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2020, 10:23:46 PM »
The biggest horror in trading is emotional and reckless actions.
Yes, it:s the biggest reason many traders in failure, while trade with calm minds still sometimes faced with any mistake, even more, if trade with reckless and emotion, percentage of failure will increase rapidly

Offline ExpatFX

• Trading Cybernetics
    • Trading Cybernetics
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2020, 09:15:10 AM »
Manipulations / dependencies are the biggest trap. Thus, always verify trades / logs ;)

Everything else in your control like consistent strategies and risk can be managed. Just set reasonable goals and understand drawdown. E.g. 'while loosing half of your deposit, you will have to double the remains to recover..."

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2020, 08:34:44 AM »
Manipulations / dependencies are the biggest trap. Thus, always verify trades / logs ;)

Everything else in your control like consistent strategies and risk can be managed. Just set reasonable goals and understand drawdown. E.g. 'while loosing half of your deposit, you will have to double the remains to recover..."

Yeah, that's why losses has to be small like 1-2% of equity per trade. High relative drawdowns is an indicator of low quality of trading system.

Online fxopen78

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2020, 09:18:04 PM »
Take a risk 2% is strict rules of risk management in trading, the chances to open new entries will more breath than greedy, many professional traders always warn this matter, even with some mistakes in trading, could be recover in next chances

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2020, 06:20:26 PM »
I think losing streaks is the scariest thing in trading it is very demotivating and makes it hard to maintain confidence in your trading system/approach to market analysis.

Offline Carlos55

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2020, 06:21:50 AM »
Thanks for the points, will keep it in mind and not make these mistakes.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2020, 11:45:52 AM »
When you read articles like this, I guess we should be cautious about where our money is. At this time I only have a small live account so not too worried and manual trading with these sort of movements are a joy when you pick them correctly.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-19/reserve-bank-coronavirus-response-losing-control/12071872
Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline tradeguru

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2020, 01:19:36 PM »
When you read articles like this, I guess we should be cautious about where our money is. At this time I only have a small live account so not too worried and manual trading with these sort of movements are a joy when you pick them correctly.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-19/reserve-bank-coronavirus-response-losing-control/12071872

Well, I agree with you, sir. Having a small account and not being worried about your money is a complete blessing. However it's hard to maintain positive attitude when you have huge amount of money in Forex and it's your only source of income. It's not really smart - but sometimes if you are trading - you just physically don't have time for other things.

So biggest nightmare for me is to invest money and lose it all BECAUSE of my emotions or feelings. Trading Forex you need to be coldblooded.

Online fxopen78

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2020, 10:56:06 PM »
The market in high volatility for the past two weeks, coronavirus plague in many countries and make a financial market crash, maybe some trader face nightmare due to loss in trading in this condition, but some another have a sweet dream on this condition

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:32:30 PM]

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading? by Stemed
[Yesterday at 05:06:32 PM]