collapse

Author Topic: OniKami Capital  (Read 4698 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
OniKami Capital
« on: April 27, 2018, 02:25:08 PM »
Please welcome OniKami Capital to the forum. This is a PAMM account service with Mt Cook Financial.

Stats: https://www.fxblue.com/users/onikami/

If you have traded with OniKami, please share your experiences, or go ahead and ask questions if you have any.

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline OniKamiCapital

Re: OniKami Capital
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 02:51:15 PM »
Thank you Donna for sharing.

My Name is Ricardo Machado and i'm the global head of client and partner group of Onikami Capital.

Please feel free to put all your questions and concerns and i'll be answering them.

Just as a side note are moving our funds to the PAMM in MT Cook from ICMarkets due to customers wanting to come on board as our track record kept more and more consistent.

Next week will be fully functional and you can followup on performance to add up on our previous track record.

Happy Trading
Ricardo Machado

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline OniKamiCapital

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »
Hello Everyone.

We changed broker to MT Cook and our PAMM account only is being traded.

You can followup on our performance here:

https://www.fxblue.com/users/onikamicapital

Best Regards,
Ricardo Machado

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »

ricardo,

please post a myfxbook link, fxblue sucks in order to analyse.

thx

Offline OniKamiCapital

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »

ricardo,

thx
Reinerh,

After several emails with myfxbooks, in regards of their algorithm errors on the gain calculation, and with them saying their algorithm had nothing wrong we gave up on myfxbooks. Unfortunately, the money management used by our trading desk is not understood by fxbooks nor fxstat algorithms. In order to not induce our potencial investors with false stats we have decided to use only FxBlue, wich was the only one able to provide accurate numbers after our analyses.

The specific error is when when you use MT4 Multiple Close By function, myfxbook or fxstat algorithms don't produce the correct analysis and subsequent error in statistics

RM

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:50:44 PM by OniKamiCapital »

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 08:14:41 PM »

thats too bad,

my accounts sure show correctly as well as everybody elses i know,

and since myfxbook has become the industry standard by now and most everybody uses it who wants to be taken seriously you are limiting yourself big time.

Offline tradingdesk_oc

• Onikami Capital
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 10:32:01 PM »
Hello reinerh and forum members,

Regarding the stats is simple. At Onikami we are completely transparent to our investors, as unfortunately is not very usual in forex business nowadays. After several contacts with myfxbook team, and show proofs that our statement was correct and algorithm was wrong, they continue to insist that there was nothing wrong with it, you can even show them that 1+1=2, they insist that 1+1=-1, because their algorithm is the correct and can t be wrong.

If, as you say they are industry standard, they need to improve and mostly they need to follow the developments in the industry. The MT4 Multiple Close By Function is not at all interpreted correctly by their algorithm, as it produces errors after errors and wrong statistics.

We want and we will be taken seriously by our trading, management and transparency, not because we have fancy statistics provided by a 3rd parties that don t follow the evolution of trading platforms features.

We don t think that is not because we don t have myfxbook stats, real investors, that don t look for unrealistic performances, will not take as serious and not consider investing with us.

Thank you for your time.

Trading Desk Onikami Capital
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 10:44:21 PM by tradingdesk_oc »

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 02:46:08 AM »

yes the multiple close function inflates the pip count,

but the rest of the statistics should be just fine.

actually vendors cheated this way intentionally = to make it look they are pipmonsters.

but thats easily seen in the history.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 07:20:47 AM »

ricardo,

thx

In what way does fxblue analysis suck? I am more familiar with fx blue but as far as I can see, I can do the same things and more on fxblue than I can on myfxbook.
The only exception being the chart analysis with the multiple graphs which is a nice feature in myfxbook.
What else am i missing? Just curious, not critical.
Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Live trading accounts
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydap2003axilive (FXAE Bollinger Band EAs)
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydapaxilivepro (Magic Wand Trading) Not trading with this at the moment.

Offline OniKamiCapital

OniKami Capital - Exclusive Partner Program - Forex Managed Accounts

Do you know investors who want to get involved and invest in the Foreign Exchange Market?

ONIKAMI CAPITAL PARTNERS BENEFITS.
- Collaboration with an international company. We serve clients worldwide.
- Monthly Recurring 5% of customer remuneration in High Watermark (NAV).
- No conditions or limitations. You start earning from the first client brought.
- Detailed information on your customers via our partner broker's (MT Cook Financial) portal.
- Automatic monthly processing of partner remuneration.
- Ability to reinvest and compound your earnings.

for more info please visit us at https://onikamicapital.com

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 02:37:54 PM »

ricardo,

thx

In what way does fxblue analysis suck? I am more familiar with fx blue but as far as I can see, I can do the same things and more on fxblue than I can on myfxbook.
The only exception being the chart analysis with the multiple graphs which is a nice feature in myfxbook.

Oni, it is a short history only that you have, but you are off to a fantastic start. I will watch this closely as I have money at mtcook and it is easy to move some to you.

reigner I agree with DIY here. While FXBlue is not as "pretty" as myfxbook. It is far far more advanced than myfxbook in terms of analysis. You can perform 10x more and much deeper analysis on it, especially when you look at the Stats -- Charts tab. It takes some more getting used to, but it is way more advanced.

Offline OniKamiCapital

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »

ricardo,

thx

Oni, it is a short history only that you have, but you are off to a fantastic start. I will watch this closely as I have money at mtcook and it is easy to move some to you.

reigner I agree with DIY here. While FXBlue is not as "pretty" as myfxbook. It is far far more advanced than myfxbook in terms of analysis. You can perform 10x more and much deeper analysis on it, especially when you look at the Stats -- Charts tab. It takes some more getting used to, but it is way more advanced.
Thank you JW. We understand history is important so we have a track record back to Jannuary 2018 on our previous account. In the end of our website there are 2 FXBlue accounts. Previous one from Jan 2018 to May 2018. And the PAM one now is the active one in MTCook.

Current: https://www.fxblue.com/users/onikamicapital
Previous: https://www.fxblue.com/users/onikami

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Trading
Ricardo Machado

Offline 12mrforex

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 04:12:31 PM »
Just wondering, has anyone invested with OniKami? Good  gains and very low Drawdown.   It looks impressive to me--any feedback appreciated.

Offline OniKamiCapital

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 04:21:49 PM »
Just wondering, has anyone invested with OniKami? Good  gains and very low Drawdown.   It looks impressive to me--any feedback appreciated.
Hello 12mrforex,

Please let me know if i can answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Happy Trading
Ricardo Machado

Offline 12mrforex

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »
Ricardo,

Thank you for replying here, and to my emails promptly.  I am just hoping to hear from any possible subscribers/investors to share what their experience with Onikami has been like.

browse forum

* Recent Posts