collapse

Author Topic: Fxadept EA  (Read 3929 times)

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Fxadept EA
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 11:55:10 PM »
Also just purchased this EA,

Note that I believe I found a rather large bug in the balance detection.

I went to add this to a live/real money account with a current balance of $4,041.92 CAD, floating PL of $239.08 and free margin of $3,740.05. According the the manual, this is more than enough balance for this EA. A message came up saying I did not have enough balance and asking if I want to continue anyway. I sent a message to the Forex Store which is handling sales of this EA. In the meantime, I answered 'yes' to the question. The EA has now assumed a $1,000.00 balance.

WTF?

Note that I have other systems trading on this account but that should not matter for any, reasonably behaved EA.

I have asked them to appear in this forum via contacting Donna and getting her approval, to answer our questions; included in this request, I asked for any possible discount for members. Will wait and see. ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I received an email response from the vendor ( Nolan) saying that he had sent an email to Donna as per my request but she must have missed it; I will note this to her.
He also mentioned some sort of sale coming up to which he wanted to inform those interested in his EA.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2018, 12:25:12 AM »
Is Forex Store a legit site? I see Wall Street EAs selling for around $20?? No sign of FXadept on their search bar. Or have I got the wrong Forex Store?  Maybe it was - ForexeStore now that I look carefully.
Yes, www.forexEstore.com and www.forexstore.com are two completely different websites. Our website www.forexstore.com doesn't have any extra letters in its name, and everything that is sold there is legal.

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 12:58:26 AM »
Forex Store looks dodgy to me but that is where the purchase link (from the official site) took me,

It is not a store that I would intentionally shop at.

In regards to my issue with this EA. I got an answer from the Forex Store asking for the experts log and the journal along with a screen shot.

More later.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are sorry that our store made such an impression on you, but we listen to our clients and constantly improve ForexStore. Besides, we have just started and still have a lot of plans on improving and many things to add. We are open to any feedback and constructive criticism. That is why we will be very grateful if you tell us, why exactly the ForexStore made such an impression on you, and what you did not like. It will help us to become better.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 12:19:37 PM »
He emailed me less than an hour after you posted to say i missed the email....  8)

Anyway, please welcome FXAdept to the forum. As with all topics, feel free to leave your comments and questions for the seller as well as share your experiences trading with this EA.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 12:22:38 AM »
Forex Store looks dodgy to me but that is where the purchase link (from the official site) took me,

It is not a store that I would intentionally shop at.

In regards to my issue with this EA. I got an answer from the Forex Store asking for the experts log and the journal along with a screen shot.

More later.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are sorry that our store made such an impression on you, but we listen to our clients and constantly improve ForexStore. Besides, we have just started and still have a lot of plans on improving and many things to add. We are open to any feedback and constructive criticism. That is why we will be very grateful if you tell us, why exactly the ForexStore made such an impression on you, and what you did not like. It will help us to become better.

Welcome, Fxadept.

In my earlier contact with you, following posts about your EA by our members, I asked if you would:

a) Respond to our members, which you now have and,
b) Any special considerations (Discount) for our membership. I would welcome your response on this since you mentioned a general sale of sorts.

You also referenced a number of sites, but did not include, https://fxadept.com/, please explain what is the difference, it might not be clear to members; are you " https://fxadept.com/ " the owner and developer of the specific EA, fxadept?

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 12:31:17 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 03:36:26 AM »
Interesting.

I happened to be reading up on best day of week, month to trade article at
https://admiralmarkets.com/education/articles/forex-strategy/best-days-of-the-week-to-trade-forex yesterday.

And then I checked up on the myfxbook history for this EA. Take out Jan to April and December and the results look very ordinary. Exactly as the article would suggest!

And here is the prognosis for the remainder of the year:
" The last four months are the most important for your yearly returns:

...because even after you've experienced a poor summer season...

...it's possible to improve your profits during autumn and winter. "

Let's hope so.

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 01:40:01 AM »
He emailed me less than an hour after you posted to say i missed the email....  8)

Anyway, please welcome FXAdept to the forum. As with all topics, feel free to leave your comments and questions for the seller as well as share your experiences trading with this EA.

Thank you, Donna! I am pleased to represent the ForexStore platform/store, which is the publisher of FXAdept EA on the rights of Brand partnership. More information is available here: https://forexstore.com/info/sellers-and-developers

I will be glad to participate in discussions, and give answers to questions in the topic about FXAdept and topics about other EAs that are sold in our store on the same rights.

Respectfully,
Nolan

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 01:47:19 AM »

Welcome, Fxadept.

In my earlier contact with you, following posts about your EA by our members, I asked if you would:

b) Any special considerations (Discount) for our membership. I would welcome your response on this since you mentioned a general sale of sorts.

You also referenced a number of sites, but did not include, https://fxadept.com/, please explain what is the difference, it might not be clear to members; are you " https://fxadept.com/ " the owner and developer of the specific EA, fxadept?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Thank you, HumbleTrader!

Yes, soon we are going to have a big sale and provide good discounts. I will post here when it starts.
I would like to clarify, ForexStore does not develop systems. Different developers and companies do that, and we are publishers who deliver information about their products to traders, provide qualitative licensing of EAs with a convenient Personal Area, technical support and much more.

Online energetic

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »
Looking forward to yuor big discount for member here.

Welcome, Fxadept.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Thank you, HumbleTrader!

Yes, soon we are going to have a big sale and provide good discounts. I will post here when it starts.
I would like to clarify, ForexStore does not develop systems. Different developers and companies do that, and we are publishers who deliver information about their products to traders, provide qualitative licensing of EAs with a convenient Personal Area, technical support and much more.

Offline yangsail

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2018, 04:57:22 AM »

Welcome, Fxadept.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Thank you, HumbleTrader!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Just a small question, does each order have hidden SL and TP? Or indicators decider when to close the orders?

Thanks!

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2018, 02:27:49 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Just a small question, does each order have hidden SL and TP? Or indicators decider when to close the orders?

Thanks!

Thank you, yangsail!

Yes, each open trade has its own SL and TP, which are not hidden. But the system does not normally close trades by SL and not so often by TP, because it analyzes the Market and the current situation, and closes trades in the necessary moments at their Market prices.

Online mauricejac

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
Hi guys, I bought the Expert in August and I put it on a small account to test it. At the end of the 30 days since the account was at a loss I tried to ask the seller for a refund because in my opinion the Expert did not behave as it should. The request was refused because it was considered not sufficient for reimbursement. Well I wanted to warn all users who have bought or intend to buy the EA, that if at the expiration of the 30 days if the account is loss (unless the DD is> 35% which implies a crazy use of MM), not refund will be recognized. Make your assessments before buying.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:50:34 PM by mauricejac »

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 12:38:51 AM »
Hi guys, I bought the Expert in August and I put it on a small account to test it. At the end of the 30 days since the account was at a loss I tried to ask the seller for a refund because in my opinion the Expert did not behave as it should. The request was refused because it was considered not sufficient for reimbursement. Well I wanted to warn all users who have bought or intend to buy the EA, that if at the expiration of the 30 days if the account is loss (unless the DD is> 35% which implies a crazy use of MM), not refund will be recognized. Make your assessments before buying.

Watching very closely.
Here is the refund policy as stated on the vendors site:

"REFUND POLICY
We provide a full money-back guarantee during 30 days. If our software doesnt perform as it should, you will get your money back. Also if a drawdown in the balance of your account is more than 35%, a refund will be initiated immediately, on condition that you use our recommended settings."

@ForexStore   Would you like to elaborate on your refund policy?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 12:40:37 AM by HFT Group »

Offline ForexStore

• forexstore.com
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2018, 09:58:08 PM »

We are sorry that you remain unsatisfied with our service, despite all our efforts. I would like to clarify, FXAdept does not use Martingale and Grid strategies, that is why periods of drawdowns is absolutely normal for the EA. Unfortunately, now is this kind of period. If you look at the performance of FXAdept for a longer period, for example on the live account, or backtests on the website of the EA, you will see that such the situations had already happened before, and after that came periods of profits. There can be a month or two of small losses (in very rare cases), but then comes a period of profits, all the losses get covered and the EA brings profit.
As for the Refund Policy, 35% is the default risk of the EA. This does not mean that you have to risk by real money, because the Refund Policy relates to demo accounts as well. "Perform as it should" means - if FXAdept does not work properly on a client's account (and we cannot solve the problem within 3 days) or the EA works, but not as on the vendor's account: trades are closed in profit there and on the client's side - at a loss, etc..
In your case the EA worked correctly and exactly repeated the results of vendor's live account. Also, the final loss did not exceed $7. Therefore, indeed, your reasons for the refund did not correspond to the Refund Policy shown on the website. You also did not mention that, as an exception, to make you satisfied, we offered you to replace the license of FXAdept with FXCharger or with any version of FXStabilizer, which costs more and generates a profit every month.

Online mauricejac

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 05:56:37 PM »
Ok, then confirm that if at the end of 30 days the account is at a loss (<35%), there is no refund.
The loss of only 7 euros on my account is irrelevant to the discussion as it was an account of only 200 (fortunately I add). The real consideration is that it was in DD for the whole period. Finally I did not mention the exchange offer (although I have thanked you), since both EAs for the exchange use the martingale, a strategy that I do not care, otherwise I would not be oriented on this.

That said, I hope the EA will succeed as I have to keep it and maybe I could retest it in the future if the results were positive.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 02:16:36 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by ethanolmos
[Today at 12:06:02 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by outsidetheboxhk
[Today at 11:26:29 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by taipan888
[Today at 10:56:47 AM]

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 06:43:09 AM]