collapse

Author Topic: Fxadept EA  (Read 9346 times)

Online HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
Re: Fxadept EA
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 11:59:24 PM »
Hi guys, I bought the Expert in August and I put it on a small account to test it. At the end of the 30 days since the account was at a loss I tried to ask the seller for a refund because in my opinion the Expert did not behave as it should. The request was refused because it was considered not sufficient for reimbursement. Well I wanted to warn all users who have bought or intend to buy the EA, that if at the expiration of the 30 days if the account is loss (unless the DD is> 35% which implies a crazy use of MM), not refund will be recognized. Make your assessments before buying.

We are sorry that you remain unsatisfied with our service, despite all our efforts. I would like to clarify, FXAdept does not use Martingale and Grid strategies, that is why periods of drawdowns is absolutely normal for the EA. Unfortunately, now is this kind of period. If you look at the performance of FXAdept for a longer period, for example on the live account, or backtests on the website of the EA, you will see that such the situations had already happened before, and after that came periods of profits. There can be a month or two of small losses (in very rare cases), but then comes a period of profits, all the losses get covered and the EA brings profit.
As for the Refund Policy, 35% is the default risk of the EA. This does not mean that you have to risk by real money, because the Refund Policy relates to demo accounts as well. "Perform as it should" means - if FXAdept does not work properly on a client's account (and we cannot solve the problem within 3 days) or the EA works, but not as on the vendor's account: trades are closed in profit there and on the client's side - at a loss, etc..
In your case the EA worked correctly and exactly repeated the results of vendor's live account. Also, the final loss did not exceed $7. Therefore, indeed, your reasons for the refund did not correspond to the Refund Policy shown on the website. You also did not mention that, as an exception, to make you satisfied, we offered you to replace the license of FXAdept with FXCharger or with any version of FXStabilizer, which costs more and generates a profit every month.

This is unfortunate. Most reputable EA sellers offer a 30 day refund guarantee if the purchaser is not happy with the product.

Offline petermatt

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 01:14:51 AM »
Just for the record FXAdept have refunded me after I experienced some issues with my broker and the EA and provided them with the log files etc so, in my case, they have honoured their refund guarantee.

Pete

Offline nck

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2019, 02:50:22 PM »
would it be possible to get the real fxadept owner on here not a reseller?

Offline nck

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2020, 04:40:44 PM »
Thx i bought is and i use it.
The results is the same.

what risk are you set?

Offline FXAdept

• fxadept.com
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2020, 01:36:51 PM »
Hello! I'm an official FXAdept representative and I'm happy to answer all possible questions that you might have.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2020, 06:22:37 PM »
thanks for joining us :)
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline FXAdept

• fxadept.com
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2020, 11:07:49 AM »
would it be possible to get the real fxadept owner on here not a reseller?

Hello! I'm representing FXAdept on donnaforex forum and you can ask me anything about our EA.
Thank you for your interest in our product.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 01:12:38 AM]

Re: forex cyborg by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 07:48:03 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Yesterday at 07:09:41 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:19:20 PM]

Re: Funny Movies by Nuadaris
[Yesterday at 02:00:45 PM]