collapse

Author Topic: FXFire Dashboard  (Read 3525 times)

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
FXFire Dashboard
« on: July 04, 2018, 03:19:30 PM »
I started using a new manual system called FxFire Dashboard 2018 (http://www.forexfiresignals.com/fxfire-investments-dashboard/) from ForexFireSignals last week. The developer recommends H4 charts but I don't have time (or energy) to check the charts every 4 hours so (after my first trade), I switched to D1 charts.

So far, the accuracy is very good. To date, I have opened five trades, two have closed in profit, one closed at BE and two are still open (in profit as I write this). I am running this on a demo account for the time being. It's history is at https://www.fxblue.com/users/rsmereka2 Ignore the first two trades which were from Forex Force EA.

The system is based on a number of indicators along with a template. The system uses daily, weekly and monthly lines of support and resistance which the developer calls 'magic lines' along with areas called a demand zone (longs) or supply zone (shorts). The manual is brief but accurate. The entry and exit rules are clean and non-subjective (which I really like). Visually, the interface is clean (which I also like) and not too busy. There are some helper indicators, one which tells you the status (long, short or neutral) or all nine time frames at a glance and another which shows you the current bid and ask price (but you need to do a subtraction to get the spread) along with quickie 'buy' and 'sell' buttons along with a lot size selector (using this, you still need to manually set the SL and TP).

The only shortcoming I noticed is that there is no mention of position sizing or risk, which in this manual system is important as the stop loss and take profit values are different for each trade.

Licensing is per computer so there is no hard-coded account number jazz to go through and this system can easily be moved from one MT4 to another.

The developer also provides signals they say that are based on the same dashboard. One type for day traders and another type for swing traders. The bad point (IMHO) of these signals is that they are delivered via the Telegram app.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:25:59 PM by rsmereka »

Offline God Sigma

Re: FXFire Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:09:10 AM »
How is your progress from using this FxFire Dashboard ?
If your reviews are positive I would like to buy it.

Best Regards,
Febre Yuwono

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 02:07:11 PM »
I gave up on this after a software change rendered this system not viable. Also the system performance (before the software change) was tied to the H4 chart. Since I could not trade the H4 chart (waking up every four hours), I was trading the D1 chart and the performance was very much less. I also tried the signal service but this was a terrible experience as I learned that Telegram is a poor choice for delivering signals. I was getting signals anywhere from minutes late to hours late. There are also lots of reports on various internet boards of Telegram's network latency issues.

Offline God Sigma

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 03:08:54 PM »
Thank you for your replay sir.
I've trading with their signal, and so far have good profit.
In my country telegram never have network latency.
Today I want to buy their indicator.
But from your reply I assume that you not recommend this indicator.
If I follow the developer recommendation to trade on H4, is it profitable ?

Best Regards,
Febre Yuwono

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:56:18 PM »
I cannot say whether the current dashboard (after the software change) is profitable on an H4 chart. I only traded H4 for a couple of days using the older software and it was profitable. The vendor said that D1 was ok to trade but after the software change, I did not find it profitable.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 03:30:47 PM »
Yeah same results here that's why I avoid using this stuff on hotforex, betting to trade manually and keep better grip over your trading.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 11:08:23 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:58:29 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 04:24:52 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:55:17 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 03:07:06 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 02:53:27 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 02:04:13 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Yesterday at 01:56:59 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 01:43:58 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:30:59 PM]