collapse

Author Topic: signal2forex.com  (Read 906 times)

Offline ilpanza71

signal2forex.com
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:34:23 AM »
Hi,
does anyone know these expert advisors?
https://signal2forex.com/
The results on Myfxbook.com are incredible, perhaps too much to be true.
Is there anyone who is using it?
Tell me your opinions.
Thank you

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
Re: signal2forex.com
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »
The facts,

The main page has an image of a MyFxBook account (last updated Feb 21, 2018) but this takes you instead to:

https://signal2forex.com/product/portfolio_advisors/

When you scroll down on this page past the promo stuff, there are two images of MyFxBook accounts (last updated Mar 23, 2018) but when analyzing the URL, they do not point to MyFxBook (it points to a URL shorting service). A MyFxbook page does come up but it is reported that the MyFxBook page was removed or does not exist. This applies to both so-called MyFxBook accounts.

There is also a link to EA Analyzer (now Quant Analyzer) reports. I downloaded these and the history stops in Apr, 2018.

Whatever this was, it is dead now.

Offline David Salvo

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 04:06:16 PM »
I use the Portfolio of EAs by Signal2forex. I've bought it more then 2 month ago. My deposit was 800$ and now I have equity is 1630$. There are great guys, they regular update and optimize this EA and send me a free new versions, and they always answered on my questions (which I had very much :D).

Perhaps they simply do not have a time to update promotional materials. I wrote to them that they check the links to the accounts, and maybe soon they will update information.

I did not buy their other EA's until I am satisfied with the Portfolio and can recommend it  :).

Online reinerh

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »
I use the Portfolio of EAs by Signal2forex. I've bought it more then 2 month ago. My deposit was 800$ and now I have equity is 1630$. There are great guys, they regular update and optimize this EA and send me a free new versions, and they always answered on my questions (which I had very much :D).

Perhaps they simply do not have a time to update promotional materials. I wrote to them that they check the links to the accounts, and maybe soon they will update information.

I did not buy their other EA's until I am satisfied with the Portfolio and can recommend it  :).

could you please post the myfxbook regards your account showing its performance ??

it sure would clarify things, thx.

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 04:55:38 PM »
Well, certainly this looks a little bit too good...

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »
This one is currently running:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Signal2forexY/signal2forex-portfolio-eas-system/2564638

Looks completely crazy. 110372.3 Pips made shorting EURUSD.

Unfortunately, the trade history is 'private'.

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 08:34:22 PM »

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 08:40:41 PM »
This thread is being monitored closely.

Online reinerh

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 12:50:49 AM »
This one is currently running:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Signal2forexY/signal2forex-portfolio-eas-system/2564638

Looks completely crazy. 110372.3 Pips made shorting EURUSD.

Unfortunately, the trade history is 'private'.

its clearly not working on a real broker ;)

waste of time obviously.....................

Offline TraderAMG

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 02:33:35 AM »
I went in this topic because I saw a familiar site ... I will not write much and prove anything, I will just say my opinion ... I am also trading with this Portfolio. My broker is Pepperstone. EA works great, has not big DD, but sometimes it sags a little, and then comes back. I made a profit, but less than David Salmo.
David, I sent you a private message, I want to talk about the settings of EA that you use.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 02:51:15 AM »
I went in this topic because I saw a familiar site ... I will not write much and prove anything, I will just say my opinion ... I am also trading with this Portfolio. My broker is Pepperstone. EA works great, has not big DD, but sometimes it sags a little, and then comes back. I made a profit, but less than David Salmo.
David, I sent you a private message, I want to talk about the settings of EA that you use.

You will send yourself a message or David lives with you? Same IP address. This thread smelled fishy and now it stinks!
You and David Salmo can drown your sorrows together ;)

This thread is on the brink of being deleted.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 09:52:00 AM »

You will send yourself a message or David lives with you? Same IP address. This thread smelled fishy and now it stinks!
You and David Salmo can drown your sorrows together ;)

This thread is on the brink of being deleted.

"Newbies" with one post each, must have their diapers changed soon. Get them off this site, something does stink badly!

>:(

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:53:46 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 09:54:47 AM »
I would keep the thread as a warning, though.

Offline krisz

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
For me the website is forbidden.

BTW, I checked it on the first day it was mentioned here and it had a myfxbook with a couple of years. Next day it was another with a couple of months.
There are 3 users in myfxbook: signal2forex, signal2forexY, signal2forexZ
Currently none of them have any system, all were deleted. But a couple of blocked user already...

Offline ilpanza71

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 07:14:28 AM »

Thank you for your helpful comments, you have helped me to not throw away any more money.
I think I will continue to use my wall street forex.
Regards
Marco

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Fxadept EA by HFT Group
[Today at 12:38:51 AM]

Re: Fxadept EA by mauricejac
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 PM]

Re: Eklatant EA by donnaforex
[Yesterday at 05:54:18 PM]

Re: TRADEROBO by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 04:31:32 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 04:23:09 PM]

Re: Eklatant EA by nick3232
[Yesterday at 04:09:34 PM]

Re: Eklatant EA by donnaforex
[Yesterday at 03:25:04 PM]

TRADEROBO by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:15:14 PM]

Re: FXFire Dashboard by God Sigma
[Yesterday at 03:08:54 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by pipsbuster
[Yesterday at 02:59:30 PM]