collapse

Author Topic: Managed Forex Ltd  (Read 3784 times)

Offline donbon2

Re: Managed Forex Ltd
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2019, 12:15:09 PM »
I guess we see things different then - as all I did was look at your trade history see your position and make a comment that I felt it was a bad position and would be stopped out soon - guess I was right... took 5 minutes.

Posting your accounts is meaningless to me because your taking large risks per account - I get the tight SL and modest TP - offset that -- but any string of losses will be pretty painful.

As far as debating or proving anything to you - I am not interested because it means nothing to me - I worked my guts out for 20 years trading for banks and retired at 43. It is always the case there is always someone who trades bigger - has more money or knows more than you .. so yeah I wish you luck seems you got a long way to go.

Online Managedforexltd

• ManagedForexLTD
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2019, 12:29:39 PM »
Fair enough, but its horses for courses.
Retail trader not interested in 5% a month, we tried that, the majority want risks to offset small investments.
25% drawdown on 1k account same as 5k investment @ 5% drawdown. Enables investors to allocate small amounts.
This is what services the majority of retailers. I appreciate the fact prehaps you are not in this bracket but we are just working to market demands.
We wish you well in your trading and we really just want one thing at the end..to make our client and us money. We don't have any other agenda, we are pro client the whole way.
Good luck.
Ian.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2019, 12:33:53 PM »
typical........ post how good you are and lose 3% within just a few hours - almost selling the absolute low

forget this one - I think there were a couple others that had quite good performance

says the demo trader, lol :)

the internet is great - lets people from all over the world connect without really knowing anything about each other.

do you think that people who trade large amounts of their own funds - broadcast it for all to see ?

I would worry about your own performance :)

Well those who discredit other peoples trading entries should at least. Easy to hide behind a screen and retrospectively call bad trades.
We can live with our own performance: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fcap/manforexltdsuperspecv2/3306878

Again with the manipulated account.... I asked you two times to unlock the balance and traded lots and you keep avoiding it. You have it unlocked on other accounts so it shouldnt be a problem. Unless you are hiding something which seems to be the issue ;D ;D ;D

Online Managedforexltd

• ManagedForexLTD
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2019, 12:02:16 PM »
Dear DonnaForex Members.
We added new broker Axitrader.
This will compliment VantageFX and Fxchoice.
Discount of 5% from 35% performance fee for Zero loss account still intact for Donnaforum members.

We added model 1k Vantage Account on myfxbook so people can guage true growth on brand new account,

Account available in 8 base currencies. (GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, CHF, SGD, USD)

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fcap

Contact us for further instructions.
Thank you.

Ian Wallace.
ManagedForexLTD
www.managedforexltd.com
+442895817456
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 12:45:37 PM by Managedforexltd »

Online Managedforexltd

• ManagedForexLTD
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2019, 03:48:28 PM »
Dear Donnaforex,
We completed +15.74% gain in August in SuperSpec Managed Accounts.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fcap/manforexltdsuperspecv2/3306878

Vantage Marginally better at +16.98%
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fcap/vantage1ksuperspecv2/3472762

Worst drawdown was -6% in august.

Investment Increase:
Minimum Investment rises to 2000 in September. Still has 100% capital protection. We updated website with new Q&A.
Performance fee @40% for Capital Protection Account, 25% for standard. 5% discount off 40% for Donna members.

Contact us for further instructions.
Thank you.

Ian Wallace.
ManagedForexLTD
www.managedforexltd.com
+442895817456
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fcap
admin@managedforexltd.com

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Yesterday at 11:21:39 PM]