collapse

Author Topic: Forex Manager DBA  (Read 22931 times)

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Forex Manager DBA
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
Hi FM DBA  - regarding the simpletrader link...I note some of these transactions are very quick  - how do live results compare?

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 02:40:04 PM »
Hi again FM DBA - I am intrigued by your trading algo....is this unique to your service only?...so effectively the investors accounts will be traded by a bot with minimal time risk exposure around periods of high volatility?

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• 9 Years of managed accounts. Min $10k. Extremely high probability trading with positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 09:08:22 AM »
Hi Petersurrey,

Algo & Ownership:  Yes the "algo" and all the supporting components are owned by us and are unique to our service.  In theory we no longer require any service providers, however we still subscribe to the various top providers for redundancy and to be able to compare our system components to whats out there - this is how we know that we lead the field for this style of trading.   However its Not a fully automated algo - its manual supervised trading with many processes being automated.

Minimal Risk:  The drawdown (DD) is low yes, but that's because we have a legal system edge that has no comparison and been honing our approach to the market and our technology for over a decade.  The risk calculation varies by so many factors - can even vary at same broker & platform if we perceive the account to have a different backend setting.  It would require us filling many pages on this thread to explain, and of course its our intellectual property, which is as valuable as the system components.  We don't trade with 'minimal risk' unless we purposefully treading water by testing & observing - instead, we usually trying to maximise opportunities in a controlled manner...its just that each venue requires a different approach in order to try ensure that its sustainable.  And if we believe a venue to Not be sustainable...then there is another whole risk calculation and approach.

Risk and examples on how Clients may manage it, is on Page 1 Reply #14: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379547#msg379547

MT4 Signal Copier  vs  Direct Private Client: 
Metaquotes only provides platforms (MT4/5) with market execution - these are designed to provide opportunities for other parties to make money from the trader, and the MT4 shortfalls are more apparent with a strategy such as ours that has short holding times and targets volatility.  As copiers are MT4 based, and we prefer to use more advanced order types, a signal could result in slippage and missed trades for the copier.  We don't try copy our own trading, instead we have the resources and technology to trade any number of separate accounts with a single click...no mam / pamm / copier / master acc etc.  We have considered offering an MT4 solution, but decided its not worth the hassle (apart from maybe at 1-3 venues). We can make money trading on MT4, but then the system becomes more broker dependent, risk becomes higher and trade frequency will be less as we would have to wait for higher probability setups in order to overcome the MT4 execution limitations.  Therefore best to become a Private Client, follow our procedures and our preferred venues and platforms, in order to have us apply trading directly onto your account.

Thanks

--
Forex Manager Team
9 Years Verified Managed Accs. Min $10k. High probability & Positive RRR.

PAMMs from 2009 achieved 10% per month for 10% max DD:

SimpleTrader - #1 Ranking System
FxJunction - Validated Signal Provider

Offline broncoman

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 11:54:20 AM »
Congratulations Manager DBA on bringing this "high return" service "out to the masses" as it were with your lowered entry limit of $10k. 

I looked through a few of the histories on myfxbook and was wondering why the same trades are not recorded against every account?  and different symbol pairs traded on each account etc?  Do you have a different trading plan for each investor?  You mentioned API's technology is now in place to better manage multiple accounts (which would otherwise be a *hugely* time consuming process). 

Do you have a "hard" rule that no withdrawals are allowed in first 6 months?  or is there a minimum investment amount required, whereby say monthly or quarterly withdrawals are ok?

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 02:34:49 PM »
Had the first 2 trades on my account today.

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2018, 03:33:20 PM »
I got two trades as well on my account.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »

Allai, could you post your myfxbook signature widget, along with HFT's so we can keep track of your progress.

Many thanks.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online Phynicle

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 03:22:27 AM »
No trades on mine, even though it's on ic markets as well.

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 07:18:44 AM »
I added it to my signature.

Allai, could you post your myfxbook signature widget, along with HFT's so we can keep track of your progress.

Many thanks.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2018, 12:42:46 PM »

Many thanks.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Looks like a good start; thanks Alaali and best of luck!  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »

Many thanks.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Looks like a good start; thanks Alaali and best of luck!  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Aaaili or HTF, what is the method by which you have invested the 10k, I suppose you are using their signal service at 200$/mon (SimpleTrader- cTrader ) and not direct investment. The other query I have which perhaps ForexManager can explain is this issue of multiple broker changes:
For instance, a number of us are US or Canada based with broker and leverage restrictions, how does that work or is this not an issue?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• 9 Years of managed accounts. Min $10k. Extremely high probability trading with positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »
@Phynicle,
Apologies your account is one of the most recent and not yet fully "Live" on our end...its been allocated a code, tracking link and guarantee, but the process of adding your account to our UI and the upcoming trades, is not yet complete...should be done Monday.

@Broncoman, hopefully these answer your questions:

Different trades or plans or symbols: The system is the same for all accounts. Randomness in execution, results in variability in performance metrics. In more detail: As trading is applied direct and due to the nature of markets there will always be differences in execution between accounts, even at same broker, and includes a difference in which pairs are filled by the broker LP.  Of course differences are much less between accounts at the same broker.  However there is no intentional difference in trading plans between investors and we pay no attention to names/owners of accounts, all we see is numbers and codes.  For over 10 years now we have traded multiple accounts using our UI and APIs, therefore its an old feature.

Investment Term:   below are some guidelines, but please understand that we only interested in long term investors - we have already expressed our own commitment by invoicing 1-3 times a year, along with a 6 months deposit guarantee.

Withdrawals within the Guarantee Phase:
> Minimum investment term that applies to the Deposit Guarantee is 6 months.  If a client leaves our service or prevents us trading their accounts during this phase, including sabotaging our chances to recover a loss by withdrawing greater than 20% of account equity - then we would consider these actions as a breach of the Terms and we will not be liable for any losses.
> Regularly withdrawing new profits of less than 20% should be fine, as technically your balance changes are minor and requires little to no change on our end.
> If there has been no loss, then we are flexible and you could withdraw all.

Withdrawals & Deposits in General:
> Up to 20% account deposit or withdrawal may be carried out without notifying us as we unlikely to apply changes to position sizing.
> Larger deposits or withdrawals are fine, but please ensure the minimum balance is maintained for that venue.
> Significant balance changes require a fair amount of time for us to amend your position sizing, therefore please be considerate when withdrawing and depositing and notify us accordingly.

Thanks
---
Forex Manager Team

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• Forex Manager Team
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2018, 11:05:43 PM »
Hi HumbleTrader

Those you questioned are private clients with trading applied directly, not a signal.

ST Signal: Please see earlier replies that explain the MT4 limitations - only Demo is recommended, and since Demo isn't financially rewarding to them, we refund those that subscribe, all including the ST portion of the fee, so we lose money by offering signals.  If many subscribe then we may raise the fee.

US & Canada:  Very few clients are from here and of course its more challenging to cater to them.  There is currently only two small ($10k+) deposit venues, one with a "trusted" broker and the other being low regulation status.  The rest are sound brokers but for much larger deposits.  One well known retail broker requires a $100k initial deposit to qualify - you may reduce the balance to $20k before we trade.  US Institutional brokers for high net worth investors offer up to 5 different platforms on which we are integrated to trade, all at one venue - some brokers only accepts institutions and not even our Lead traders qualify - therefore a perf fee discount is available.
Those from the US, please contact us in private to discuss solutions.

--
Forex Manager Team
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:19:49 AM by ForexManagerDBA »

Offline nc!

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »
"Therefore best to become a Private Client, follow our procedures and our preferred venues and platforms, in order to have us apply trading directly onto your account.

Thanks

--
Forex Manager Team"

Trading applied  direct to account which platform is it MT4 or other? Can you describe platform? Broker? Is this a service that includes your platform? Global Prime is my broker could it work there also or I need to change broker?

Can you elaborate?

Thanks nc!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 03:32:15 PM by nc! »
No eas in real accounts

Following Signals

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• Forex Manager Team
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2018, 09:41:25 PM »
Hi nc!

We can trade a large number of platforms (the full list is private) and it varies by broker.  For large Investors that wish to maximize, we will reveal an appropriate list of brokers, platforms, min & max deposits and other recommendations.  For the few brokers that we may not already be trading at, we can integrate our system with them, just so long as they offer suitable API trading conditions.

Mix our trading with your signals or private trader:  At your broker, GP, and a dozen others like it, we have for many years traded a fairly unique setup that combines an institutional platform & MT4, and may allow you to trade your own systems alongside ours, with minimal risk of conflict.  Best of both - fellow traders may collaborate with us and share trading on same account.  However this setup requires a larger minimum deposit, $20k to $50k+ depending on broker, along with other considerations - please would you send us an email to discuss further.

Thanks
---
Forex Manager Team
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:27:07 AM by ForexManagerDBA »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by frescof
[Today at 12:13:21 AM]

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Yesterday at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Yesterday at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller