collapse

Author Topic: Forex Manager DBA  (Read 30512 times)

Offline Nasdaq100

Re: Forex Manager DBA
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2018, 09:42:24 AM »
what is the typical stoploss on this?

It seems an interesting extremely high risk: high reward system based on targeting very small pips during volatile hours. While using very high lot size per trade.

The myfxbook pip count on USDTRY is inaccurate. As a 100 pips gain on that pair simply translates into/equavalant to 3 to 4 pips gain on EurUsd for example.

A 10% gain in one single trade that lasts an avarage of 1 minute style of trading can also result in 100% loss in a few minutes quite litterally.

Nevertheless, a lengthy track record cant hold much value for evaluation purposes with this kind of strategy. Since the track record can include only a few dozen of trades per year and the trades are extremely short term.

With all of that being said I still think its an interesting and extremely simple approach to trading that does not require many years of trading experience. Its simply based on trading during the most high volatile market situations including exotic pairs which are offered on low pip spread. While not trading much to keep building that track record and make it as lengthy as possible to attract more investors.

In my opinion, I am still interested. And willing to invest. Simply because a margin call means nothing if you can first withdraw you investment capital as soon as you hit the 100% gain.

I think the best and most fair way to run this business is to not charge any profit share untill the capital is fully recovered. And keep the strategy exclusively on high risk regardless of the size of the account. The sooner you can recover and withdraw your capital the better. Then its upto the investor how often he wants to withdraw the profits. Either let it compound or withdraw as often as every 2 months.

Just make sure you have additional capital to reinvest incase the blow up comes sooner.

Offline fxagua

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2018, 03:38:35 PM »
I also saw so many of its brokers stop halfway. They say fxcm is good but you look at their track record, fxcm mostly never continue more than two years. At one point, brokers will ask client to leave?

No stopless, so one day possible hit mc? If is holy grail, why they never trade for banks or be hedge fund trader?

Would broker ban withdrawing profits? And they still can make money out of client performance fee.

Sorry many doubts and question. Hope u can answer.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2018, 03:54:25 PM »
I would hope if there were any clients whose accounts blew up, they would speak out here (or have already done so).

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »
I would hope if there were any clients whose accounts blew up, they would speak out here (or have already done so).

But why would you complain if you have already made lets say 1000% on your initial investment?

I am not saying its a bad system, all what I am suggesting is not to charge any profit share or any fees at all until the investment capital is fully recovered. Thats the only way to make it fair, and they have most highly likely blown up all accounts before. So they should know more than anyone else what I am talking about.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2018, 07:19:54 PM »
What exactly do you mean by "all accounts before"? All accounts before what?

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2018, 07:33:24 PM »
What exactly do you mean by "all accounts before"? All accounts before what?

before showing up on this forum, sorry for the confusion

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• 10 Years of managed accounts. Min $10-30k. Extremely high probability & positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2018, 10:33:48 PM »
Megabot Team

A great deal of incorrect assumptions has been made in your posts. 

If you took the time to read first 4 pages of this thread, all your statements have already been addressed.   Not once have you asked us for clarification of system, which we could have supplied in private or referred to existing posts that have covered these topics.  Instead only communication from you was how to become an Agent and informing us of your fee requirements instead of conforming to ours, but we have covered that too in posts here.  We used to accept some Agents but stopped due to Agents like yourselves attaching various agendas (such as marking up spread by one pip and still charging perf fees on top) that conflict with performance and Clients best interests and therefore we would rather choose and take care of our Clients ourselves as our agenda is performance only.

Agents & IBs - reminder:  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380300#msg380300
 IBs:  we accept IBs - maybe even yourselves with a pip markup...why would you need more reward if you already taking a pip...how many systems other than grid or martingale can (temporarily) accommodate a one pip markup?  Not many and not for long, but our institutional system can.  However we do nothing of the sort - our direct Clients are treated with integrity in terms of receiving best prices and best commission rates etc...all we ask for is our perf fee.
Agents: we only slightly negotiable on our perf fee at select brokers where your clients would not be competition to our own funds...at least 2 EU regulated brokers are available for this that are suitable for large (multiple 100k) deposits.  Your preferred broker you mentioned in email/PM is a retail bucketshop and does not supply institutional type trading access, but we working on a solution to bypass their restrictions any week/month now.
Rewarding Agents or 3rd Party Traders:  The alternative would be for Agents to apply their own trading alongside ours on the same account...we get paid for our performance and Agents/Traders get paid for theirs...this would of course be ideal so long as the Agent / Trader makes money, because we definitely do and will be expecting payment up to 3 times a year. 

"Mix" Trading - Here is more info:
Mix our trading with Signals or private Trader:
> https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380536#msg380536
> https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg383082#msg383082
Why does no Trader or Agent come forward to offer their service alongside us and bring their Clients and give them a better service by including our high probability system?  because there are very few long term profitable traders / agents and they may feel threatened by our performance.

what is the typical stoploss on this?

Stop Loss:  This is not some retail EA with poor odds and long holding times and the usual hold and hope.  We open and close as fast as you read this sentence...open and close...
Scalping for large pips:
We know how to make money when its the perfect time to do so and yes some positions are held for only a few seconds for a large number of pips profit, typically the average is under a minute.
Open Positions (Page 2): https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380331#msg380331

It seems an interesting extremely high risk: high reward system based on targeting very small pips during volatile hours. While using very high lot size per trade.

FXM System: Anyone like yourself within a retail environment that is judging our trading negatively has much to learn.  There is very little to nothing that compares in reward to risk ratio.  Our Lead traders are fairly wealthy...show us any system that outperforms us in profit factor and reward to risk ratio and pip expectancy and we will sponsor or join their managed accounts - just note that we have lost more than gained from all these other so called professional traders that come and go like the wind and our long term Clients have learn't to stick with us to avoid the retail trading pitfalls.

extremely simple approach to trading that does not require many years of trading experience. Its simply based on trading during the most high volatile market situations including exotic pairs which are offered on low pip spread. While not trading much to keep building that track record and make it as lengthy as possible to attract more investors.

Zero truth.  Those with lesser experience have pointed out the basics of our strategy in these pages.  All our Clients have access to info on our strategy and therefore have a better understanding of what to expect - for many reasons they are not allowed to share such info publicly.
Have another look at one of our accounts: 
https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/9953/FXM-Piggy-Bank.html
https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/ForexManagerDBA/piggy-bank/2652292
Do you really think this is traded with some simple retail system that you can replicate with less than years of experience, data collection and analysis, technology developments that cost over $1mill and key elements may not even exist outside of our Team...and you call it simple...why approach us if you can do it yourself...

I am not saying its a bad system, all what I am suggesting is not to charge any profit share or any fees at all until the investment capital is fully recovered. Thats the only way to make it fair, and they have most highly likely blown up all accounts before. So they should know more than anyone else what I am talking about.

So its fine for simple grids and go-bang martingales to charge a monthly performance fee, but the best system you have seen that only invoices perf fee 1-3 times a YEAR and gave out $400k in guarantees and one of its Lead traders has verified over $1m in deposits at various brokers for this very same system and a million in PAMMs already some 8 years ago...and it must be too good to be true and therefore shouldn't charge a performance fee until 100% gain...do you have someone there to proof read your statements before making them public.

Reminder to all -
> NEVER have we blown accounts - not our own, not Clients, in over a Decade!!
> No Client has ever been expected to leave with a loss - most likely All made money in a reasonable time frame of 6 months and in the unlikely event that anyone lost money with us, feel free to come forward and we will gladly recover it.
> If you have ever experienced performance like this then it was most likely us trading your account - why did that agent lose us?  because they were greedy and they had other agendas.
> There is no such thing as luck when it comes to FXM Team's System. 

As per all the standard risk disclosures; leveraged trading carries risk, but so does a property bond, just apply basic risk management and don't invest all your savings into our system or any business, property, stock etc.

Other topics mentioned that have already been addressed within this Thread:
Short history on some account, why (Page 1):  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379546#msg379546
Risk & How to manage it (Page 1): https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379547#msg379547 
Verification & Financial Status (Page 2):: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.15
FAQ Skeptic (Page 1):  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379330#msg379330
FAQ Skeptic (Page 2):  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380331#msg380331
Ownership (Page 3):  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380376#msg380376
Brokers, IP & Large Investors (Page 4):  https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg381249#msg381249

---
Forex Manager Team
10 Years Verified Managed Accs. Min $10-30k. High probability & Positive RRR.

PAMMs from 2009 achieved 10% per month for 10% max DD:

SimpleTrader - #1 Ranking System
FxJunction - Validated Signal Provider

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2018, 03:33:18 AM »
The fact that you are in a state of denial is a major turn off.

Please present one single account that has traded with more than 600 trades. Even if its only less than 6 months old.

Please reply with a simple myfxbook page. No need for the lengthy arrogant BS replies.

The more trades youll have the more likely you will blow up. Its a simple math that applies on any scalp system that relies on high volatility and extremely high leverage.

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• 10 Years of managed accounts. Min $10-30k. Extremely high probability & positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2018, 08:27:46 AM »
Megabot Team

You brought your lazy (not bothered to read the thread), jealous (Agent IB), inexperienced (inaccurate) bashing here without attempting to learn by first questioning in a reasonable manner. 

Stand on the side watching for our next and possibly final decade of dedicated service to trading, along with the last basher from 2015 that still pushes their go-bang martingale to newbie traders - maybe you'll be proved correct in your forecast, maybe not.  And even if that were to happen to a few accounts outside the guarantee phase??  We would most likely refund their losses anyway...these small HL (High Leverage) VIP accounts are not significant deposits from our viewpoint and financials and Clients are providing us the number of accounts that would be difficult to achieve alone.  As posted (Page 2 reply #29) Lead traders have opened up to 30 accounts just between themselves in the past at your one retail bucketshop broker, before they removed institutional access, but instead of opening another 30 once we overcome that broker's current block, these numbers can easily be achieved by offering this venue to both longterm and new Clients and we then all stand to benefit.

Risk & How to manage it: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379547#msg379547
We purposefully trade ALL small accounts at higher leverage in order to maximise opportunities present in virgin retail accounts....once the conditions of an account change to suit the market makers, then we adjust our trading on such accounts accordingly.

Performance variability, Investment Term & WITHDRAWALS: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380479#msg380479
It is the Clients responsibility to notify us of significant balance deposit/withdrawal changes (non-trading related) and in this way adjust our margin usage.  This is important to try avoid such worst case scenario.

Number / Frequency of Trades: 
> This is extreme high probability trading, why should we take average retail probability opportunities purely to generate volume in order to please those that have EA mentality.  Our strategy ensures that poor / normal probability trades are rejected or cancelled before they can execute...if you were to monitor our LP Logs or institutional platform trading Logs you would notice that we actually trade (send orders to market) most days and an account can experience 100 orders a month - and by design, the few orders that execute are usually profitable immediately or within seconds.

> $400k Lead Trader account at an FCA UK broker:  https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexManagerDBA/fxm-institutional/2652375 
350 live trades in 2 years and yet we have live myfxbook history dating back to 2009, which is when we migrated from PFGbest and there was no myfxbook before 2009 as it was an institutional platform.  You will find far more than 600 trades if you include live accounts in a chronological order, and no there won't be 600 in 6-12 months time frame unless you include order logs, but if that still does not meet your EA type frequency criteria and you choose to overlook the importance of the other stats, then please prioritise those other systems that do.
Myfxbook 2nd:  https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexManagerDBA  and we have an older myfxbook as per the Verification on Page 2, which contains the PAMMs dating back to 2009.

--
Forex Manager Team
10 Years Verified Managed Accs. Min $10-30k. High probability & Positive RRR.

PAMMs from 2009 achieved 10% per month for 10% max DD:

SimpleTrader - #1 Ranking System
FxJunction - Validated Signal Provider

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2018, 08:40:19 AM »
you just keep on dancing around the simple request. Provide a link to one single myfxbook performance page that shows over 600 trades total minimum.

I bet you can't. Its clear that you are hiding all the previous blow-ups by having myfxbook stop updating.

And I won't even bother reading your BS lengthy replies.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2018, 11:33:36 AM »
you just keep on dancing around the simple request. Provide a link to one single myfxbook performance page that shows over 600 trades total minimum.

I bet you can't. Its clear that you are hiding all the previous blow-ups by having myfxbook stop updating.

Did you know that the account in your sig is:
  • a demo accont
  • has a very short history (starts 22nd Oct)
  • has not updated since Nov 6th

Because of this, I know for a fact that you are the Devil incarnate.  Or perhaps I have just read too much into this  ;D

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2018, 12:22:39 PM »

Did you know that the account in your sig is:
  • a demo accont
  • has a very short history (starts 22nd Oct)
  • has not updated since Nov 6th

Because of this, I know for a fact that you are the Devil incarnate.  Or perhaps I have just read too much into this  ;D

Did you know that I am currently not offering any managed accounts or any services of any kind to this forum?

Did you also know that we have launched a successful EA back in 2010 and it kept making money for 5 years (which is a record breaking in the EA realm). Oh BTW, it did not trade frequently ;)

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2018, 01:50:18 PM »
I think it adds to the credibility of this service that they have now explained more exactly what the advantage of having clients is to them, rather than just trading their own money.

The reason, as I understand it, is exactly that liquidity providers will start to complain (and obstruct) if any account has been too profitable for too long. And I guess it takes longer for them to find out about accounts opened in apparently random peoples' names.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2018, 02:22:23 PM »
I think it adds to the credibility of this service that they have now explained more exactly what the advantage of having clients is to them, rather than just trading their own money.

The reason, as I understand it, is exactly that liquidity providers will start to complain (and obstruct) if any account has been too profitable for too long. And I guess it takes longer for them to find out about accounts opened in apparently random peoples' names.

Not to diminish DBA,"until the fat lady sings", but it would only take a small a count,  say 1-3k, to keep over time, so that it would answer the call of a consistent, profitable,  live system, over years; I doubt if this would be caught by any broker or liquidity provider: This being one additional security for small investors, who would like to take advantage of this offer but need to be careful with any offer, which at first, "sounds too good to be true."
I am sure DBA, understands people's incecurity and in no way wishes to project one of ego, "take it or leave it".

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 02:27:10 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline taipan888

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2018, 02:47:06 PM »
Megabot Team

You brought your lazy (not bothered to read the thread), jealous (Agent IB), inexperienced (inaccurate) bashing here without attempting to learn by first questioning in a reasonable manner. 

Stand on the side watching for our next and possibly final decade of dedicated service to trading, along with the last basher from 2015 that still pushes their go-bang martingale to newbie traders - maybe you'll be proved correct in your forecast, maybe not.  And even if that were to happen to a few accounts outside the guarantee phase??  We would most likely refund their losses anyway...these small HL (High Leverage) VIP accounts are not significant deposits from our viewpoint and financials and Clients are providing us the number of accounts that would be difficult to achieve alone.  As posted (Page 2 reply #29) Lead traders have opened up to 30 accounts just between themselves in the past at your one retail bucketshop broker, before they removed institutional access, but instead of opening another 30 once we overcome that broker's current block, these numbers can easily be achieved by offering this venue to both longterm and new Clients and we then all stand to benefit.

Risk & How to manage it: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg379547#msg379547
We purposefully trade ALL small accounts at higher leverage in order to maximise opportunities present in virgin retail accounts....once the conditions of an account change to suit the market makers, then we adjust our trading on such accounts accordingly.

Performance variability, Investment Term & WITHDRAWALS: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=20305.msg380479#msg380479
It is the Clients responsibility to notify us of significant balance deposit/withdrawal changes (non-trading related) and in this way adjust our margin usage.  This is important to try avoid such worst case scenario.

Number / Frequency of Trades: 
> This is extreme high probability trading, why should we take average retail probability opportunities purely to generate volume in order to please those that have EA mentality.  Our strategy ensures that poor / normal probability trades are rejected or cancelled before they can execute...if you were to monitor our LP Logs or institutional platform trading Logs you would notice that we actually trade (send orders to market) most days and an account can experience 100 orders a month - and by design, the few orders that execute are usually profitable immediately or within seconds.

> $400k Lead Trader account at an FCA UK broker:  https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexManagerDBA/fxm-institutional/2652375 
350 live trades in 2 years and yet we have live myfxbook history dating back to 2009, which is when we migrated from PFGbest and there was no myfxbook before 2009 as it was an institutional platform.  You will find far more than 600 trades if you include live accounts in a chronological order, and no there won't be 600 in 6-12 months time frame unless you include order logs, but if that still does not meet your EA type frequency criteria and you choose to overlook the importance of the other stats, then please prioritise those other systems that do.
Myfxbook 2nd:  https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexManagerDBA  and we have an older myfxbook as per the Verification on Page 2, which contains the PAMMs dating back to 2009.

--
Forex Manager Team

Do you have more than one lead traders, right? Do they align their trade decisions sothat  their performances for all investors are the same? Or, is the performance lead trader dependent?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Personal business by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:46:42 PM]

Re: Frero system by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:42:24 PM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by plamar
[Yesterday at 10:32:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 09:20:25 PM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by Skretcher
[Yesterday at 05:24:28 PM]