collapse

Author Topic: Forex Manager DBA  (Read 12527 times)

Online alaali

Re: Forex Manager DBA
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2018, 09:13:30 AM »
Got a trade today. 8.1% up from this one trade.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2018, 10:15:59 AM »
Got a trade today. 8.1% up from this one trade.

Nice :) I got 7.2 pips for 1.69% gain on that trade. Same broker so results can be random.

Online Phynicle

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2018, 11:37:18 AM »
mines +0.69% on ICM but i had a +37% last week when no one else had a trade, so very different even with the same broker

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• $20,000 GUARANTEE ($400k limit). 9 Years of managed accounts. Min $10k. Extremely high probability trading with positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2018, 04:24:42 PM »
"Pep"  at Capacity:
No more accounts accepted at "Pep" broker in the near future, but existing added accs will continue unaffected.
The reason for this change:  "Pep" order execution policy is better suited to Market Makers than Traders and they have been unwilling to correct this in order to provide their clients with a true ECN trading environment on our preferred Institutonal grade platform.  If they change their procedures then we may accept once again.

Alternative Brokers: There are a number of suitable $9k+ brokers, many of which offer better (than Pep AU) Regulation security in the form of compensation schemes ($20-60k).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Been an unusually quiet trading month for us - hopefully better opportunities present themselves soon.  Thank you for your patience.

--
Forex Manager Team
9 Years Verified Managed Accs. Min $10k. High probability & Positive RRR. GUARANTEE (temp full).

PAMMs from 2009 achieved 10% per month for 10% max DD:

SimpleTrader - #1 Ranking System
FxJunction - Validated Signal Provider

Online kolanta

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »
A lot of these trades are on exotic pairs . Like EURNOK a few weeks ago or EURPLN today . IC mkt has spreads of 5 to 12 pips on a lot of them and so the trades would not be taken ( which is a good thing ) .

You would need a broker with even better spreads than IC . Any suggestions ?

Offline petersurrey

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »
A lot of these trades are on exotic pairs . Like EURNOK a few weeks ago or EURPLN today . IC mkt has spreads of 5 to 12 pips on a lot of them and so the trades would not be taken ( which is a good thing ) .

You would need a broker with even better spreads than IC . Any suggestions ?

Spread is a very misleading indicator for trading with almost all brokers offering less than a pip and one even fixing at 0.5 for majors - execution is far more important  - you want in and out in a few milliseconds and for this IC, Pep etc are hard to beat...

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2018, 12:03:38 PM »
Thanks for keeping us up to date. I will be interested in joining once I can free up sufficient funds.

Offline ForexManagerDBA

• $20,000 GUARANTEE ($400k limit). 9 Years of managed accounts. Min $10k. Extremely high probability trading with positive RRR.
    • Forex Manager Team
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
Hi Kolanta   (I've been to Ko Lanta a couple times)

As Pettersurrey stated, spread is not the primary consideration, especially with our strategy.

Attached is my account on an institutional platform at a FCA UK regulated broker, both of which have not been named here.  Note the symbols for today - the CAD and PLN were different opportunities.  We trade all FX and many CFDs, Commodities, Futures etc.

There are our "priority" brokers for those that have less than say $500k-$1mill to allocate, but its very difficult to choose the one "best" broker for an only account.  Our long term Clients and Lead traders spread as wide as their finances allow in order to capture the "average".

Reminder - if you have a trusted EA or Signal or Manual trading that you run on a minimum $20k-30k account, then you could be applying our trading on that same account at select brokers - No need to separate. We will only invoice for our profits, which are easy to distinguish from other systems.  Leverage available for such accounts is up to 200:1 and free hosting of your account in NY4 or LD4 should you wish to save on VPS costs.  Typically we only offer such services to those with a substantial amount to allocate, because the priority would be to first maximise all the smaller deposit $9k+ "Higher Leverage" venues/platforms, before opening these $20k-$50k+ solutions that can accommodate other systems.  However if its a matter of choosing another system over ours, then say so and we will endeavour to accommodate both.

Thanks and have a great weekend
--
Forex Manager Team
9 Years Verified Managed Accs. Min $10k. High probability & Positive RRR. GUARANTEE (temp full).

PAMMs from 2009 achieved 10% per month for 10% max DD:

SimpleTrader - #1 Ranking System
FxJunction - Validated Signal Provider

Offline laracroft

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2018, 01:19:44 PM »
I have opened a Ctrader account with pepperstone for about two months, solely for the management of ForexManager DBA.
Although pepperstone support says that FIX APIs are enabled, the Forex Manager DBA tells me that the FIX APIs are not actually active on my account.
Is this happening to others?

I saw that on the ICMarkets account of HFT Group there was a trade on 3-12-2018 while on its Pepperstone account there is still no trade
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:08:55 PM by laracroft »

Offline petersurrey

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
I have opened a Ctrader account with pepperstone for about two months, solely for the management of ForexManager DBA.
Although pepperstone support says that FIX APIs are enabled, the Forex Manager DBA tells me that the FIX APIs are not actually active on my account.

I saw that on the ICMarkets account of HFT Group there was a trade on 3-12-2018 while on its Pepperstone account there is still no trade

YOu need to go with whatever FXM is telling you and if they say it isn't enabled speak to your personal account manager @ Pep to chase and confirm - because many at Pep aren't familiar with CTrader they get easily confused. Also, not all trades are replicated across all platforms.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »
I had a rather frustrating experience - after all the hastle of getting a new Pep UK account funded and eventually getting FIX API enabled, Forex Manager account link emailed and less than an hour later, notification that they had had a meeting and decided not to take on any more Pep accounts due to poor conditions (related note in thread above).  You might be wasting your time sticking with them and best to look elsewhere for another broker.  I'll be reopening soon at a different location.  Better luck next time!

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »

I also have a Pepperstone AU account funded on November 1. Pepperstone support confirmed that Fix API was enabled on my account and Forex Manager have not said otherwise. No trades at all for me either.

Offline ahtiong

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2018, 11:39:15 AM »
It happen on my pepperstone account too. I have a slight loss and was not traded for 1 month plus already and seeing other brokers having winning except pepperstone.

I was told pepperstone was not connected to fix api too. Pepperstone do not suit FXM? Do we need to switch other broker?

Online Phynicle

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2018, 07:26:07 AM »
Sorry post removed
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:26:01 AM by Phynicle »

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2018, 11:13:38 AM »
It happen on my pepperstone account too. I have a slight loss and was not traded for 1 month plus already and seeing other brokers having winning except pepperstone.

I was told pepperstone was not connected to fix api too. Pepperstone do not suit FXM? Do we need to switch other broker?

FXM sent out an email to clients with their recommended action. Following their advice is the way to go.

browse forum