collapse

Author Topic: Axitrader  (Read 3790 times)

Offline francisfinley

Axitrader
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:22:50 AM »
Hi just want to post my recent experiences with Axitrader.

On Friday 10th August 7am I funded my account with the UK faster payments system. This means that the funds will be in their account within 2 hours normally an hour and Axitrader would fund the account relatively quickly within a few hours.

On Friday 10th August at 11am I asked where the funds were and customer services said she would find out and email me back.

Friday 10th August at 2pm still nothing so I asked again and they said someone would call me back with when the funds would show in my account.

Sunday night 12th August market open in the UK 10pm funds STILL not showing.

I spoke to customer services and they said the funds would appear at 12 midnight when they perform reconciliation.

Wake up this morning and the funds are still not in the account. This is a total farce.
I have spoken to 3 people who told me the funds would be there shortly and in each case it never happened, they simply lied to me.

No one that said they would get back to me did.

To compound this I also put this on twitter and they have tried to turn this into a marketing opportunity about their analysis service.

Over the past month I have been battling customer services to get correct information on a swap free account a whole month was wasted because it turned out their information they had sent was incorrect.

Their frontline do not know what they are doing it appears to be filled with people with very little experience in how the company operates and how to do customer service.

Axitrader have gone downhill considerably.

Use someone else like Dukas, Oanda or Pepperstone.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Re: Axitrader
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 07:32:40 PM »
I'm having problems with a withdrawal for a company account for my late partner (Chris, EZEFX, he was a software seller here on the forum) with Axi. I'm waiting to see if we can overcome the problems as of yet but each time they do not tell me or update me when there's an issue, they say it's coming and it doesn't arrive. We wait for money to arrive and when it doesn't i contact them only to be told "yes, there was a problem with x which needs resolving" that no one told me about. It's really frustrating and has happened a few times in a row, i wish they'd let me know when there are withdrawal issues that need fixing :(. But to be fair, at least they are communicating with me when i finally chase it up and ask "why hasn't the money arrived", some other brokers are not replying to my correspondence at all despite having legal paperwork all in order....

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »
I'm having problems with a withdrawal for a company account for my late partner (Chris, EZEFX, he was a software seller here on the forum) with Axi. I'm waiting to see if we can overcome the problems as of yet but each time they do not tell me or update me when there's an issue, they say it's coming and it doesn't arrive. We wait for money to arrive and when it doesn't i contact them only to be told "yes, there was a problem with x which needs resolving" that no one told me about. It's really frustrating and has happened a few times in a row, i wish they'd let me know when there are withdrawal issues that need fixing :(. But to be fair, at least they are communicating with me when i finally chase it up and ask "why hasn't the money arrived", some other brokers are not replying to my correspondence at all despite having legal paperwork all in order....

Hello Donna.

I have several accounts with Axi; keep us posted.

Regards,
HubleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 09:28:29 PM »

Hello Donna.

I have several accounts with Axi; keep us posted.

Regards,
HubleTrader

I recently did a wire transfer withdrawal from Axi and it was done in a timely manner.

Donna's situation is very unique and of course unfortunate. I am disappointed to hear though about the poor service she has been receiving from them.

Cheers,
Rod
EA's (Run on separate accounts): Cyborg, Best Scalper MT4 V. 2.3, PZ Averaging with donbon2's 15 min EU set.

Signal: Hans Trend 2 Beta (On hold until new version)

Darwinex: Portfolio of 12 Darwins

Broker: AxiTrader, Darwinex
VPS's: Amazon EC2
Rebates: HFT Group

Offline petermatt

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 10:14:08 PM »
Withdrew entire balance 2 weeks ago due to poor customer service and poor spreads across a wide range of currency pairs. I had been with AxiTrader since 2012 and they have certainly gone downhill.

Pete

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
Axi is DOWN for me. I can't connect with several accounts using servers 06 & 09! I also cannot login on their website.

I got through to their online chat and they said this:
"Sir we are currently have some technical issues with all the servers please allow us some time to resolve this matter."

I asked how long they might be down and they said:
"sir we will resolve it at the nearest time".

Fortunately I closed all my open trades earlier for the weekend. If I had waited a little longer I would not have had that opportunity. These days it's scary to keep them open over the weekend. One stupid Trump Tweet can wreak havoc! :(

Cheers,
Rod
EA's (Run on separate accounts): Cyborg, Best Scalper MT4 V. 2.3, PZ Averaging with donbon2's 15 min EU set.

Offline alaali

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »
ICMarkets as well as Pepperstone are down as well.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 06:24:02 PM »
ICMarkets as well as Pepperstone are down as well.

pepper has not been offline for me, ic sure has.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 06:33:56 PM »
Axi is DOWN for me. I can't connect with several accounts using servers 06 & 09! I also cannot login on their website.

"Sir we are currently have some technical issues with all the servers please allow us some time to resolve this matter."

Fortunately I closed all my open trades earlier for the weekend. If I had waited a little longer I would not have had that opportunity. These days it's scary to keep them open over the weekend. One stupid Trump Tweet can wreak havoc! :(

Cheers,
Rod

" One stupid Trump Tweet "? Why has there been any intelligent ones that you can remember?

My Axi account(s) seem fine.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »

Cheers,
Rod

" One stupid Trump Tweet "? Why has there been any intelligent ones that you can remember?

My Axi account(s) seem fine.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Interesting that your Axi is ok. What servers are you on?

Yes, I guess my adding Stupid to Trump Tweet was redundant!!!

Cheers,
Rod

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 07:23:34 PM »
My Axi is back up.

Have a good weekend!:)

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 07:13:15 PM »
IBs be ware of this broker

They used to be one of the best out there. But unfortunately not anymore.

Their customer service is great, and had no problems withdrawing my IB commission. Till one day their management decided to call all clients who signed up through IBs and told them it would be cheaper for these clients if they open direct with Axitrader!! That surely has canceled business with most of their IBs.

All efforts that my self and my team have done to build up business with these guys through out the years have evaporated overnight! Not just us,but nearly ALL IBs that I know of (And I know alot of IBs with Axitrader)

We trusted them with our business and they cheated us. I hope Karma comes and get them soon

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2018, 01:26:05 AM »

Their customer service is great, and had no problems withdrawing my IB commission. Till one day their management decided to call all clients who signed up through IBs and told them it would be cheaper for these clients if they open direct with Axitrader!! That surely has canceled business with most of their IBs.

All efforts that my self and my team have done to build up business with these guys through out the years have evaporated overnight! Not just us,but nearly ALL IBs that I know of (And I know alot of IBs with Axitrader)

We trusted them with our business and they cheated us. I hope Karma comes and get them soon

Hasn't affected the forum IB deal as yet but will certainly post if it does.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 08:25:46 PM »

I think you are signed up with either the UK or Australian entities?

My horrible experience is with their middle east entity which is located in United Arab Emirates. They had a total change with their staff and management and they hired a stupid italian guy as a CEO who could not acheive his business target so decided to back stab all of his existing IBs by signing their clients under his team.

Bottom line is, the fact that he has done this and got away with it, simply means he did not violate Axicorp business policy.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 11:43:15 PM »

I think you are signed up with either the UK or Australian entities?

My horrible experience is with their middle east entity which is located in United Arab Emirates. They had a total change with their staff and management and they hired a stupid italian guy as a CEO who could not acheive his business target so decided to back stab all of his existing IBs by signing their clients under his team.

Bottom line is, the fact that he has done this and got away with it, simply means he did not violate Axicorp business policy.

Thankfully we only deal with the AU entity and to a lesser extent, the UK entity.

browse forum

* Recent Posts