collapse

Author Topic: FBS - "It's impossible" (when asked how to withdraw money)  (Read 701 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
FBS - "It's impossible" (when asked how to withdraw money)
« on: September 03, 2018, 06:18:53 PM »
Transcript of my conversation with FBS live chat. I did manage to get an email address from them in the end after much to-ing and fro-ing, but the way it was handled was horrid.

I know my situation is not the norm and something we normally consider when trading. But interesting nevertheless. These guys do not have an email address published on their website and it was like drawing blood out of a stone just to get it.

-------------

DonnaMy partner died last year and i want your email address so that i can send you court documentation and discuss releasing his funds into the estate account?

Donna
Chat started
Daniel joined the chat
DanielGreetings!
No, it is impossible
Sorry
Donnahow do i contact you with copies of court documents and the Will?
so we can get a withdrawal?
DanielIt is not allowed
You can't do that
I am sorry
Donnai can't get a withdrawal when someone dies?
hello?
DanielNo
Donnaso when someone dies, you steal all their money?
??
DanielWe do not steel them
Donnaso what happens to the money?
DanielThey are on segregated account
In Bank
Donnahow do we withdraw the money then?
I have legal documents, a death certificate, a copy of the Will, Probate Court documents.
DanielOkay, however you can't withdraw his money to your account
He is just your partner
Donnai don't want it in my account
it won't go to my account, it will go to his estate account, it's an estate admin account.
his personal bank accounts are closed (because he's dead) and the executors have an estate account with ***Bank name removed****
the normal process with other brokers, has been that we send you the legal documentation, and then you process a withdrawal. So tell me who i communicate with to do this?
Donnai am his partner and an executor on the Will
he is dead
**name removed***. Account numbers ***** and *********
DanielOkay
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
Re: FBS - "It's impossible" (when asked how to withdraw money)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 12:39:49 AM »
Shocking. Elements in the financial industry can be the pits.

Witness the revelations in Australia's Royal Commission into the finance industry. 

Fees for no service and then dragging things out for years after they were required to repay. And then the fees for providing advice to dead people. Trouble is that they are all on commission-based incentive payments so they are rewarded for bringing in funds and then hanging on to them as long as possible.
Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Live trading accounts
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydap2003axilive (FXAE Bollinger Band EAs)
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydapaxilivepro (Magic Wand Trading) Not trading with this at the moment.

Offline drunkfx

Re: FBS - "It's impossible" (when asked how to withdraw money)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:23:17 PM »
They will be f*cked by AML entity, because processing money by legal operation they will reveal all their scam system.

browse forum

* Recent Posts