collapse

Author Topic: Eklatant EA  (Read 8017 times)

Offline shmelmie

Re: Eklatant EA
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »
Hi guys,

Ill continue running the EA on my demo account but Ill be using my live account for Manual trading. I do not want my manual trading to affect the trades. Cheers

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 02:01:16 PM »
Any word from the seller, Donna? I would especially like to know about the blow up risk long term.

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
I also have been waiting for a response from the vendor about the minimum starting balance. Last Friday, I filled in the vendor's web form on their website. So far, no response.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 03:25:04 PM »
No response from the seller.

It looks like they did a 'hit and run' on the forum... a bit silly really because i'd have created a topic for the EA with or without them saying they'd post here.  ::)  Maybe they didn't think through the consequences and how it'd look...
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 04:09:34 PM »
or they are already a seller here and don't want to be reconized

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 05:54:18 PM »
Maybe, but it doesn't match up with their email to me? No big deal anyway, it's up to them...

"Hi Donna,

Im a representative of eklatant ea and would like to start a thread on eklatant ea on your site. Ill be available to share more info on this ea with anyone interested to know more. Thank you. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. I hope u do approve my forum topic on eklatant ea. Thanks!"

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline shmelmie

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 04:13:31 AM »
Doubt the seller will respond. He didnt even reply any of my emails. Im running it both live n demo currently. Anyone have questions can ask me.

Offline shmelmie

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2018, 07:11:37 AM »
Go check out forex peace army forum. There are many are ppl who bought the EA but till now still havent gotten it activated by the vendor.

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2018, 10:12:14 AM »
Wow! That is a bit funny. Did you get it activated immediately, shmelmie?

On the other hand, so far it seems to be doing very well. However, I remain concerned about the blow up risk. I saw on your demo myfxbook that while it starts with a lot size of 0.05, the maximum (so far) has been 1.00 lot. That is concerning, because such a big trade might easily go the wrong way at some point.

Would still like to see a proper back test, but with the vendor not even activating new accounts, it seems that is going to be difficult and/or pointless.

Offline shmelmie

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2018, 04:25:10 PM »
I bought 3 licenses. Got 1 activated after a month. After that seller went MIA. Theres a live account on myfxbook by another user called bilmard

Offline shmelmie

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 04:28:38 PM »
My trades went haywire when I restarted my VPS. One important point to take note is to be extremely careful not to turn off your VPS or terminal. The EA will automatically adjust a cutoff SL as emergency. U must standby to remove the SL. Then everything will be alright.

Offline shmelmie

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2018, 03:08:44 AM »
After testing a few more of the latest EAs in the market. I realised that this is still the most stable one. Therefore, Im back to running it on my live account.

Offline obb252

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »
I just bought Eklatant EA, please tell me what is g_magic_176_16 in expert input ? it is magic number?

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2018, 08:38:55 PM »
I just bought Eklatant EA, please tell me what is g_magic_176_16 in expert input ? it is magic number?
Did you get your license activated already?

Offline obb252

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2018, 08:47:57 PM »
Did you get your license activated already?
my ea activated already

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 04:18:02 PM]

Re: HotForex by pinoytrader
[Today at 01:01:09 PM]

Re: LEGEND by yshin
[Today at 12:22:37 AM]

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 12:04:43 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 10:46:40 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 10:28:27 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 09:34:40 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Yesterday at 03:08:15 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:03:23 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 01:12:25 PM]