collapse

Author Topic: InvestFund-EA.com  (Read 8316 times)

Offline Mikle-trader

Re: InvestFund-EA.com
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 12:50:03 PM »
So these are micro lots. pledge for 1 lot 3 dollars. Where is the extreme?

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »
OK, I missed that. When I see 'size 1.00' I tend to think that is one lot. Microlots are usually indicated as 0.01 lot. But thank you for clarifying.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 01:01:58 PM »
This EA can trade for earnings on IB. Currency trading. If interested, I can show.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 01:20:59 PM »

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 01:55:34 PM »
Still, I do think the difference between 1 and 200 or 0.01 and 2.00 is quite enormous. 2.00 Is 200 times 0.01, or 20 000%

Don't you think that gives the EA a very large chance of blowing up at some point?

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 02:03:58 PM »
It's a hedge. As you know the course of the instrument, the stroke of the instrument in the volumes, and the stroke of the instrument in the pulses, are different. there is a stop loss, there will not be an explosion.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 03:00:11 PM »

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 05:25:34 PM »
We canceled two positions from the sale, the student and the initial one. We have limited access to direct volumes. Servers can not cope with a large number of clients .  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 06:41:36 PM »
We canceled two positions from the sale, the student and the initial one. We have limited access to direct volumes. Servers can not cope with a large number of clients .  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Servers can not cope with a large number of clients."

Impressive! All this volume of clients on one demo account with only days of data? Why do the best ones always get away?  :P

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:45:31 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 07:17:59 PM »
I'm really concerned about this one.

Does anyone know what method they are using for accepting payments?

A few facts:

1. The domain name was created only last month, this website is brand new (not a concern in itself, they are a new company...)
2. It ranks extremely low, over 9 million+ on Alexa (therefore next to no traffic, also not in itself a problem).
3. There is no data or discussion that i can find of this service online, anywhere. Not a sausage. (concerning since they are apparently so overwhelmed with customers).
4. The seller is now claiming the software is so popular he had to remove the "cheap" options and they are asking for very large sums of money on the back of... well, nothing. (combine this fact with all the above statements, and something doesn't match up?).
5. No information on the website. No idea about payment methods. If you do buy into something a bit uncertain, then it is usually a good idea to pay via a credit card and/or check your ability to get chargebacks with your bank if necessary.

I'd strongly recommend people not to buy this. At best, this is some kind of dodgy misguided marketing tactic to pressurise people into parting with thousands. At worse... well... be warned.

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 07:28:18 PM »

when are you going to show us a live account ??

with how much u are asking you can easily afford to fund one.

with that many clients maybe one can speak up here, and show his live account.

till then i rather wait, wink wink.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 08:59:35 PM »
Mike-trader, is there any reason why you can't provide a link to a live trading account via myfxbook? That way we can monitor over three-six months and make an informed judgement - thanks! No one in their right mind will invest based on a few dubious print screens. Also please provide a comprehensive background summary of the developers  - their previous projects, education and qualifications...much appreciated.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 11:04:51 PM »
I wrote to you before. The advisor is very new. You are right to him a month. On the servers - at the moment everything works as it should, but the consultant is interactive and has an exchange with the server on which the volumes are distributed. He is physically unable to cope anymore. As for the payment, I told you, the nearest time will be on the site paying with bank cards. And tests on real accounts

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
and yet ... I did not say that the software is popular. This is new, and this direction, it is innovative. when the usual arbitration was new and innovative .....

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 11:16:04 PM »
the developers of this adviser wrote a client management program for banks and financial organizations. Full licensing and process management and transfer without losing quotations or signals to the customer. All known programs lose from 1 second in transmission, the software of the same developers has a loss of up to 300 ms.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Today at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Today at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[Yesterday at 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Yesterday at 01:52:31 PM]

Re: Your favourite car? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 11:12:10 AM]