collapse

Author Topic: InvestFund-EA.com  (Read 8953 times)

Offline Mikle-trader

Re: InvestFund-EA.com
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 11:21:27 PM »
And further. For the purity and honesty of the reports, we are ready to take a small trading account from a permanent member of this forum, about $ 100 and put this adviser on it. everyone will see how this system is trading. the account holder will honestly describe everything

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2018, 11:30:22 AM »
By the way, there is one micro-account, real. We use it to adjust the price pass. There are not so many transactions on the account, it's for customization.
https://investfund-ea.com/2018/09/22/statement-key-to-markets/

Offline Mikle-trader

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »
And further. For the purity and honesty of the reports, we are ready to take a small trading account from a permanent member of this forum, about $ 100 and put this adviser on it. everyone will see how this system is trading. the account holder will honestly describe everything
Sounds like a plan to me.

Could you set up a forum account for this, Donna?

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2018, 04:26:59 PM »
Sounds like a plan to me.

Could you set up a forum account for this, Donna?

Hello, Flechdrop.

I have already taken Mikle up on his offer of the 100$ account and have requested a new live account from my broker; planning to post my results from time to time. If Donna or anyone else wants to try this as well and post their results, so much the better. I can now appreciate the vendor's sincerity; it will be interesting to follow the results.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:30:33 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 04:39:48 PM »
to my VPS, I am ready to accept 3 accounts. Before opening an account for tests, write to me, discuss the broker that you can give

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 06:05:35 PM »
Hello, Flechdrop.

I have already taken Mikle up on his offer of the 100$ account and have requested a new live account from my broker; planning to post my results from time to time. If Donna or anyone else wants to try this as well and post their results, so much the better. I can now appreciate the vendor's sincerity; it will be interesting to follow the results.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Great! I assume you will create a myfxbook for the account as well? I will be sure to follow it.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 06:08:50 PM »
Hello, Flechdrop.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Great! I assume you will create a myfxbook for the account as well? I will be sure to follow it.

Myfxbook to me is one of the best and most transparent tools available for analysis; will post as part of my signature.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 10:44:29 PM »
Hello, Flechdrop.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Myfxbook to me is one of the best and most transparent tools available for analysis; will post as part of my signature.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

The account is set up, now all it needs it for Mikle to take charge and trade with his EA.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2018, 10:36:25 AM »
Tracking this on the master account the open equity was down around 8% before closing out for a less than 1% profit...not the best R:R...

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2018, 10:39:32 AM »
You're right. But this is an advisor for ib. then there is an emphasis on the fact that earnings are not large, there are many bargains, earnings on the commission. I have now changed the settings. It will be more accurate to enter and there will be fewer deals.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:04 AM »
I warned the respected Humble Trader's Fx that the trade will show for IB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2018, 10:58:05 AM »
I warned the respected Humble Trader's Fx that the trade will show for IB

Thus far, despite some minor issues with setting up the appropriate account parameters, we are off to a good start.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:13:16 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 03:07:34 PM »
The payment link for your 7500 USD bot is not working..any reason why anyone should trust that your bot will at that price?

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
I already wrote several times. Now checks in the payment provider. In the near future, there will be a link to credit card payment.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Archer Asset Management by F1Maniac
[Today at 05:31:27 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by namrfigk
[Today at 05:26:25 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by namrfigk
[Today at 05:23:39 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by petersurrey
[Today at 05:19:20 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by Nasdaq100
[Today at 05:00:33 AM]