collapse

Author Topic: InvestFund-EA.com  (Read 5158 times)

Offline Mikle-trader

Re: InvestFund-EA.com
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »
Advisors for the 3500 and 7500 are different. In the version for 7500 the trading mode for commission (IB) is included. In the version for 3500 opens in the hedging tool 1, in the version for 7500 - 3 tools. Even in the version - 7500 there is a fine adjustment of the pulse angle. in the version for 3500 it is not

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »
Advisors for the 3500 and 7500 are different. In the version for 7500 the trading mode for commission (IB) is included. In the version for 3500 opens in the hedging tool 1, in the version for 7500 - 3 tools. Even in the version - 7500 there is a fine adjustment of the pulse angle. in the version for 3500 it is not

Hello, Mikle.

Could you list the magic numbers used by your EA (s); I am not certain at this time but it seems to me that there are manual trades being placed.  :-\

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:20:33 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2018, 01:37:16 PM »
Each currency pair has its own magic. From Monday I'll try to make one magick for everyone.

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2018, 01:48:13 PM »
On Friday I closed several orders with my hands. I installed an advisor at 7500. I set up. You probably saw a lot of records in pounds

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2018, 08:02:38 PM »
Hi Mikle - can you explain how you arrived at the 7500 USD selling price when your website, performance record history, and live performance to date is so poor and incomplete. A lot of the comments you post here make no sense at all and the overall image you present is very amateurish. 250 USD systems have better overall presentation and marketing than yours....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:09:40 PM by petersurrey »

Offline Mikle-trader

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2018, 05:47:15 AM »
I do not force you to buy this counselor. Buy for 250)) The price was formed due to the fact that two serious streams of quotations and one stream of volumes go to the adviser. The adviser is very complicated.

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2018, 07:23:15 AM »
Payment systems (skrill, neteller)!!! You're kidding  ;D The results do not match big price.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2018, 05:34:44 PM »
Payment systems (skrill, neteller)!!! You're kidding  ;D The results do not match big price.

yeah, wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

especially since humbles test account is about to go kaboom.................................

margin call, account kaputt, RIP

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:33:27 AM by reinerh »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2018, 01:34:07 AM »

yeah, wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

especially since humbles test account is about to go kaboom.................................

margin call, account kaputt, RIP

Well, the account did go kaboom as you can see. LOL :D

Alright, all those who were even contemplating paying 3-7k for this con. please pm., to send me .1% of that,  to make up the 100$ I lost for your benefit.  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2018, 11:14:43 AM »
Vendors that bring crap like this to the forum should be booted and the thread locked or archived with a final post explaining the failure.

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2018, 01:14:09 PM »
One thing in defence of the vendor is that he did voluntarily offer a copy of his EA to be publicly tested in this way.

I did argue from the beginning that it would probably blow up at some point, and so it did. But at least that is clear now.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2018, 03:54:45 PM »
One thing in defence of the vendor is that he did voluntarily offer a copy of his EA to be publicly tested in this way.

I did argue from the beginning that it would probably blow up at some point, and so it did. But at least that is clear now.

Hello, Flechdrop.

Thank you for the "clarification", but not exactly so; the vendor "did not" "voluntarily offer a copy of his EA". Instead, I had to open my live account, fund it and then send him the password so he could run his EA on my account; I never took hold of this "premium", 7k EA. Furthermore, to clarify matters, even more, he had offered to reimburse me the 100$ through Skrill as of last week, but as of late, nothing has been received. His last communication (pm), today was: "Hello. I'll send in the next environment. my contract is closing at this time."   ???

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2018, 04:02:02 PM »
Aha. OK, thank you for clarifying, HumbleTrader. Hope you have/he has better luck in the next environment!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Promising MQL5 system by FLechdrop
[Today at 08:02:16 AM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Today at 07:59:46 AM]

Promising MQL5 system by petersurrey
[Today at 07:45:53 AM]

Re: could it be the next financial bubble? by y5nitro
[Today at 07:08:13 AM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Hilapur
[Today at 07:00:00 AM]