collapse

Author Topic: HansTrend v2  (Read 6925 times)

Offline Hans Bowles

• Donna Lover :D
Re: HansTrend v2
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 01:47:53 PM »
Hans are you still looking for beta testers? Or has that train already left the station?

I have a few beta-testers already, and I will contact them soon.
At least 1 beta-tester place is open, and maybe more, but I will put an update regarding beta tester positions here later on :)

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2018, 02:41:14 PM »
Thanks Hans. Would certainly be interested if it opens up. Ill check back to see the details when or if it does.  :D

Offline Hans Bowles

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 04:23:09 AM »
UPDATE 11OCT2018

• PRE-TEST BETA 2 STARTED OCTOBER 8TH 2018
    (only for 2-3 weeks or until at least all pairs have made a loss) URL = https://www.myfxbook.com/members/hansbowles/hanstrend-v2-beta2-2-weeks/2700086 )

• Please note that I'm testing on a tiny $200 account which means the Max Loss will become 50% instead of 10%.
    This also explains why the profits are significantly high.
    Recommended will be $1000 per 0.01 order.

• Beta Test itself which will start end of this month.
    The start amount will also be low ($200) and the BETA Testers will be announced next week

Hans

Online compujock

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 08:50:43 PM »
Nice work Hans!  I have been quietly following your thread with great interest.  I can't wait to watch the forward test of v2 as it progresses.  It's exciting to see great developments from non-commercial and trustworthy people.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Hans Bowles

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 04:55:45 AM »
Nice work Hans!  I have been quietly following your thread with great interest.  I can't wait to watch the forward test of v2 as it progresses.  It's exciting to see great developments from non-commercial and trustworthy people.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Compujock!

Offline F1Maniac

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 09:06:31 AM »
hey Hans. If you are still looking for beta testers - i am keen to contribute. I havent had much to do with MQL in the last 5years but was actively using the language prior to that so I maybe of some use i can dust up my programming skills

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 04:54:51 PM »
Yes, I would as well, since i can see you really are not requiring a very large amount to beta test. I like the communal and community / team approach you are taking with it Hans.

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 03:48:43 AM »
Hi hans, good the see the progress but would be better to see how this EA hedge kicks in to keep DD lowest.

For additional beta tester, perhaps you can open to those who willing to test on a broker which not the list already. More brokers tested is better endorsement in my opinion.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »
thats a good idea IFFT. I can easily test 3 different sources at one of my brokers. And I have accounts at MOST brokers (even if not used in a while). So if there is any specific brokers or just different ones you would like to test, I will be happy to help. But it sounds like you probably have enough testers by the sound of it.

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2018, 08:09:10 PM »
Awesome, found out where Hans has been hanging out !

He did Skype me, but I didn't check it for 3 weeks - Lol :)

I was a Beta Tester on V2 - Beta 1 (Westie), but decided to opt out of the next Beta.

In case you have read the thread on the other forum, and are concerned Hans is a scammer / whatever - my experience is Hans as as he sounds - he wants to make all of us rich (and himself in doing so !).

Hans paid for my VPS and even spent a day helping me get set up. After the Beta ended in a loss he even offered to re-inburse me !

I'm sure he has no lack of offers for further Beta testers, but if you were on the fence, think about it.

Can't wait for the next one to start, even though I'm not in it - I'm looking forward to following along.

Good Luck everyone !
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:17:04 PM by gpfwestie »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2018, 08:22:50 PM »
ah... Hans is definitely no scammer, i can vouch for him too (and there's very few people i CAN vouch for in this game, especially on this kind of level). I have known him for over 10 years and spent a lot of time getting to know him personally online over the years as well as professionally. He is a great, genuine guy who cares a lot about what he does.

Now, that's not to say he has a holy grail here  ::) 8) so no pressure or anything, Hans  ;D ;D ;D
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline xXxXxXx

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2018, 10:24:52 PM »
Very interesting, will you also consider to open a MAM after the stable release for HansTrend?

Offline Hans Bowles

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »
UPDATE 18OCT2018

Unfortunately we have had no trades this week so far after the 2 USDJPY orders.
It simply did not have good opportunities to open trades.
I hope tomorrow and next week the market will be nice :)

Hans

-
Some replies below:

hey Hans. If you are still looking for beta testers - i am keen to contribute. I havent had much to do with MQL in the last 5years but was actively using the language prior to that so I maybe of some use i can dust up my programming skills

Not yet, First I will be doing this current pre test, and then I will contact all previous beta testers first :)

Yes, I would as well, since i can see you really are not requiring a very large amount to beta test. I like the communal and community / team approach you are taking with it Hans.

Same as above ;)
And thank you, yes... for many reasons I wasn't really able to do it anymore like this on ForexSignals, hence I moved here.

Hi hans, good the see the progress but would be better to see how this EA hedge kicks in to keep DD lowest.

For additional beta tester, perhaps you can open to those who willing to test on a broker which not the list already. More brokers tested is better endorsement in my opinion.

I agree completely, hence all beta testers will trade on a different broker with a different leverage (+ different VPS).

Awesome, found out where Hans has been hanging out !
He did Skype me, but I didn't check it for 3 weeks - Lol :)
I was a Beta Tester on V2 - Beta 1 (Westie), but decided to opt out of the next Beta.
In case you have read the thread on the other forum, and are concerned Hans is a scammer / whatever - my experience is Hans as as he sounds - he wants to make all of us rich (and himself in doing so !).

Hans paid for my VPS and even spent a day helping me get set up. After the Beta ended in a loss he even offered to re-inburse me !
I'm sure he has no lack of offers for further Beta testers, but if you were on the fence, think about it.
Can't wait for the next one to start, even though I'm not in it - I'm looking forward to following along.
Good Luck everyone !

Thank you Westie for your kind words, I was indeed wondering if you were able to find me here, as I knew you know about DonnaForex Forum :)

ah... Hans is definitely no scammer, i can vouch for him too (and there's very few people i CAN vouch for in this game, especially on this kind of level). I have known him for over 10 years and spent a lot of time getting to know him personally online over the years as well as professionally. He is a great, genuine guy who cares a lot about what he does.
Now, that's not to say he has a holy grail here  ::) 8) so no pressure or anything, Hans  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks DOnna, yeah.. I have no idea if I'm currently developing and testing a future holy grail, but I strongly believe that when doing my best will surely increase my chances :) Futhermore I always think they do exist, and hopefully this one will rock :)

Very interesting, will you also consider to open a MAM after the stable release for HansTrend?

That depends on the results of the current pre-test I'm doing, as well as the Beta test which will hopefully can start end of this month (or November 2018). After that, and that will be early 2019, if everything looks good. I most likely release it as a MAM, as EA's and Signal Copiers are quite a pain. Besides I not really feel comfortable if people pay me fees if they didn't make profit.. so a MAM is most ideal for both investors as well as for my karma :)

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2018, 12:18:19 PM »
With respect to a PAM, another thing to look at would be a Darwin (Darwinex).

The net result is supposed to be similar to a PAM (the Darwin provider gets paid 20% of any profits I think) except without the hassle of signing Limited Power of Attorney etc.

The other advantage for a subscriber being they can sub / unsub at any point with a click of a button.

Not had any success using it myself, but it may be worth looking into.

Online compujock

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2018, 06:10:26 PM »
With respect to a PAM, another thing to look at would be a Darwin (Darwinex).

The net result is supposed to be similar to a PAM (the Darwin provider gets paid 20% of any profits I think) except without the hassle of signing Limited Power of Attorney etc.

The other advantage for a subscriber being they can sub / unsub at any point with a click of a button.

Not had any success using it myself, but it may be worth looking into.

Something like that sounds better to me.   I've been in a number of different MAM's and PAM's.  I will NOT be doing that again.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by reinerh
[Today at 10:01:00 PM]

Re: LEGEND by oportunis
[Today at 09:16:57 PM]

[Today at 08:25:53 PM]

Re: LEGEND by oportunis
[Today at 07:57:54 PM]

[Today at 07:37:02 PM]