collapse

Author Topic: LEGEND  (Read 20502 times)

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: LEGEND
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
Hey, I'm the one who opened the topic on Legend, I also deserve a license as a gift !!
I'm joking  ;)... for now I'll try the demo

I think I deserve first crack at this because I had invited the developer to show up and address member's queries but I'll pass because I know reinerh,   will well represent this EA with a thorough and unbiased analysis to the benefit of us all. 😊

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I am happy to announce that I have been contacted by Joseph, Administrator, Cutting Edge Forex LLC,
 (  https://cuttingedgeforex.com/ ), offering a discount for all DonnaFx members; I have requested of him to be more specific, nudging him on to a possible 30%, discount. I will wait for his response.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 11:19:48 PM »
that is really great guys. Thank you. I will be interested in this i think eventually. Just trying to really give myself the discipline to have some patience instead of rushing in all the time. But if it lives up to claims, I will for sure grab a copy especially with the discount. Thanks humble and reinerh for working on this.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 11:23:17 PM »
Hey, I'm the one who opened the topic on Legend, I also deserve a license as a gift !!
I'm joking  ;)... for now I'll try the demo

I think I deserve first crack at this because I had invited the developer to show up and address member's queries but I'll pass because I know reinerh,   will well represent this EA with a thorough and unbiased analysis to the benefit of us all. 😊

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I am happy to announce that I have been contacted by Joseph, Administrator, Cutting Edge Forex LLC,
 (  https://cuttingedgeforex.com/ ), offering a discount for all DonnaFx members; I have requested of him to be more specific, nudging him on to a possible 30%, discount. I will wait for his response.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Joseph has responded again with some extremely genuine discount offers but at this point, I think Donna needs to step in; I have forwarded to her, Joe's communication and hope to have her introduce Joseph as a possible vendor and contributor to our community.

According to our senior member, reinerh," the ea is darn good, I am sure you have seen that on bt as well already:)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 01:36:29 AM »
fx open account is set up and ready to rock with legend.

this was always my test account, so start date was set for friday oct 12 2018.

legend eu magic is 19582 for s1 and 24837 for s2

legend uj magic is 19582 for s1 and 24837 for s2

this week already could have action since we have major releases, plus major turmoil in world politics.

italian bank crisis looming and brexit as well.

good trading to all.............
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:44:56 AM by reinerh »

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 01:12:06 PM »
Hope we hear more about the discount soon. I am certainly interested. Does the discount concern all of his EAs, or just Legend?

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
I don't know, but the backtests don't look so great for me. Perhaps I should tweak the settings, but I used the standard ones for GBP for the last ten years. It just goes up and down and makes about 50% in the end.

I think the Apex Scalper looks more interesting, when I backtest it, and even the 'tick scalper' seem to do quite well.

legend = eu with default settings

Right! That does change matters. Now it is making 8 million plus over the same period. However, I wonder how stable such a performance would be if the settings make such an enormous difference as for being very profitable or not. Ranges can change, also for EURUSD.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 01:18:25 PM »
Hope we hear more about the discount soon. I am certainly interested. Does the discount concern all of his EAs, or just Legend?

I am waiting for Donna to make contact but as of now; I understand it to be less than 300$ for DonnaFx members for Legend.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:12:39 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 05:30:18 PM »
i'm setting this up with the seller now :) Will get back to you shortly.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline mauricejac

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 06:39:30 PM »
Ok, I activated a real account: EURUSD pair, with MM default setting.

Link in signature

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 01:20:17 AM »

Link in signature

I am right behind you and reinerh, my Legend account is now also part of my signature.

Mauricejac, I notice you use a leverage of 1:200, is this correct; I thought Darwinex did not offer higher than 1:30-50, unless registered as a pro, in that case, you need not answer?  ??? ???

Regards,
HumbleTrader

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 01:35:03 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline mauricejac

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 06:01:27 AM »

Link in signature

I am right behind you and reinerh, my Legend account is now also part of my signature.

Mauricejac, I notice you use a leverage of 1:200, is this correct; I thought Darwinex did not offer higher than 1:30-50, unless registered as a pro, in that case, you need not answer?  ??? ???

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hi Humble, it is correct in fact I am profiled as a Pro client.

Regards

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 08:06:45 PM »

Here is a link for discounted Legend ($200 off). Note, the seller doesn't have a landing page (website) with the discount on, you'd have to click the above link which directs straight to payment. Verify that you are indeed paying CuttingEdge Forex and it's not just me having you on and getting you all to send me $300 by checking the paypal name once you log in to process payment!

The website: here

Note in the interests of transparency: the forum gets a very small commission if you buy using my discount link. I purposely chose to take the smallest commission offered to give you the lowest price with the seller.

The seller is very helpful and communicative via email but won't be able to join us on the forum as they're busy.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:14:17 PM by donnaforex »

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 08:13:39 PM »
And here's a $100 discount for Apex scalper if anyone was interested in this one (same as above, it redirects to payment) http://donnaforex.cuttingedgeforexape2.c2strack.com/?checkout

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2018, 09:18:51 PM »
Great stuff, Donna! I just used the link to get the Apex scalper. Worked very well and I am correctly forwarded to the 'thank you for buying page' on the Cutting Edge Forex site at the end of the payment process. Will be live testing this for a bit and decide whether I should get the Legend one as well later.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
hey thanks to all initiators of that thread, having on demo for now legend and apex

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 04:18:02 PM]

Re: HotForex by pinoytrader
[Today at 01:01:09 PM]

Re: LEGEND by yshin
[Today at 12:22:37 AM]

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 12:04:43 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 10:46:40 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 10:28:27 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 09:34:40 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Yesterday at 03:08:15 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:03:23 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 01:12:25 PM]