collapse

Author Topic: LEGEND  (Read 31249 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: LEGEND
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2019, 11:30:41 AM »
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty adding/removing an account  today at the login page? I have already noted this to Joseph; I am sure he is on it as I write this note.  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:31:47 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2019, 03:27:40 PM »
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty adding/removing an account  today at the login page? I have already noted this to Joseph; I am sure he is on it as I write this note.  :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Have to keep away from  that Irish Brew, the page now works! :D

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline atomico

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2019, 08:11:16 PM »
perfect... EURO flashing go up and the EA (without any STOP ORDER) open a series of BUY trade on this currency pair and... HIT SL...

again... few gain burned by another bad session... next time i CLOSE MANUALLY these open trade...

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
Well, at least we learn what the risks of the system are...

Offline atomico

« Reply #229 on: March 21, 2019, 01:06:17 PM »
and Joseph is vanishing again...

i do not understand... team is present or what??? why i have to wait 10 or more days for an answer???

the support have million email to reply???

Offline atomico

« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2019, 03:06:08 PM »
AAARRGGHHHH...

one time... one time i see a good event... and the EA close the JPY trade at the beginning... WHY??? WHY???

one time JPY drop down continuosly and the EA close the trade...

it's the first time that i see the real potential of this expert... but JPY lose many pips today...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »
AAARRGGHHHH...

one time... one time i see a good event... and the EA close the JPY trade at the beginning... WHY??? WHY???

one time JPY drop down continuosly and the EA close the trade...

it's the first time that i see the real potential of this expert... but JPY lose many pips today...

I have noticed that too often. The EA will be in good profit and just sit there waiting for more, when it would be wise to at least take half of the profit off the table.  :(

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline atomico

« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2019, 08:27:05 AM »
good morning guys,

this EA continue to made me crazy and angry... the last session was impressive, XAUUSD made a lot of pips in floating but at the end it finish WITHOUT close the trade (i close it manually)

on MASTER account the bot look working good, it open and close the trade BUT on my account it happens with DELAY or, in bad case, NOT CLOSE...

i am really disappointed and frustrated... i write to Joseph again (the reply from suport need 3-4 days if i am lucky) and i am much more desolate to hear from him that seems i am the only one to have all these problem with the EA...

i send to Joseph many detail and pictures of my encountered problem, i try to explain to him what happens on my vps and what i see... but i am not sure if my feedback is considered or not...

after many months of usage now i see the great potential of this expert but need more refine by the coder...

not sure if my broker use plugin to interfere with the EA, or if the datafeed can made these difference from the master account...

what leave me desolate is the sensation that the customer support is not interest to my problem/feedback...

good weekend to all

P.S. sorry for my bad english
P.S.S. just to let you know, finally (i start in october LEGEND) my account reach a new equity high... from 1.000 to about 1.200 (and trust me, the EA lost MANY GREEN PIPS in these months)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:30:37 AM by atomico »

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2019, 10:56:12 AM »
Good rebound in March hope market fundamentals won't change to the state where your approach becomes invalid.

Offline atomico

« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2019, 08:55:38 PM »
guys,

i think that i am the ONLY ONE that this ea close the trade in loss...

today XAUUSD close in LOSS for me, only one trade close with partial exit... on master account both trade closed with green pips, mine different...

broker datafeed can made these difference in trading live?

what a hell broker i have to choice???

Offline atomico

« Reply #235 on: April 05, 2019, 07:03:05 PM »
good evening guys,

this is the trade of XAUUSD that i refer in the previous post (see image)

please, someone can tell me if i am the only one with this result?

i execute some different backtest and seems that the result are the same of my live account... my ask is: the trade on master account was close manually??? or datafeed different???

Offline atomico

« Reply #236 on: April 05, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »
and this is the backtest

• Global Moderator
« Reply #237 on: April 05, 2019, 07:08:35 PM »
good evening guys,

this is the trade of XAUUSD that i refer in the previous post (see image)

please, someone can tell me if i am the only one with this result?

i execute some different backtest and seems that the result are the same of my live account... my ask is: the trade on master account was close manually??? or datafeed different???

Yes, I had the same large loss.. putting XAUUSD to sleep for now.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #238 on: April 05, 2019, 08:51:54 PM »

after that trade vendor had a full sl on gold, a long position..............

was today i think.

Offline atomico

« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2019, 07:47:10 AM »
in this case i am very lucky, my broker close market for GOLD at the midnight and Legend not trigged the BUY trade...

browse forum