collapse

Author Topic: LEGEND  (Read 10402 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: LEGEND
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2018, 12:08:02 AM »
good news... BUT i do not receive NOTHING email to notify the update...

you have contact Joseph directly BEFORE? or you receive a notify from CEF?

I was in an email exchange with him about when the new update will be posted and he mentioned that is will be available this afternoon.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2018, 01:35:17 AM »
Uploaded the latest version of Legen 1.10; I am not sure however how Joseph skipped from version 1.8, skipped version 1.9 and landed 10 steps back to 1.1; I think there is something not right with the math? If he skipped 1.9, then shouldn't this be version 2.0 or perhaps 1.81, 1.82.. etc? Minor details.  :-\

Well, whatever as long as this is updated internally and gives better results, I will be more than satisfied whatever the numbering. Lol  :D

Thanks, Joseph, looking forward to green pips.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online reinerh

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2018, 01:39:50 AM »

humble,

1.9 was only for mq

1.9 published on mq was in reality 1.8

Online atomico

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2018, 08:16:25 AM »
i buy the EA from the website (not mql), so i am a customer client BUT nothing email notify me the new update...

i think this is NOT much correct...

usually i receive the NEWS update from the seller, i have NOT to ask anytime for a new available version...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2018, 09:03:57 AM »
i buy the EA from the website (not mql), so i am a customer client BUT nothing email notify me the new update...

i think this is NOT much correct...

usually i receive the NEWS update from the seller, i have NOT to ask anytime for a new available version...

Not to worry, Atomico,  reinerh, will kept us posted. Just make sure you have selected "notify" on this thread and you will get the latest on this product as soon as it is made available.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Online atomico

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2018, 09:37:13 AM »
yes, receive news just few time ago...

Online reinerh

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2018, 06:44:16 PM »
legend got a huge improvement,

in the exit logic. quite a bit more profit with much reduced dd, see attachment.

thanks joe for your continued hard work, more exiting news to come i am sure :)

Online alaali

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:21 AM »
These are the latest set files for the new version 1.10 from mql5 page:
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31175#!tab=comments&page=4

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
These are the latest set files for the new version 1.10 from mql5 page:
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31175#!tab=comments&page=4

Thanks for this alaali. :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline petermatt

« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2018, 06:51:03 PM »
I find a few interesting things about this Vendor that seem to be overlooked when it comes to judging their veracity:

1 - On their own myfxbook account there are no trades since the 12th November.
2 - Customers, like me, do not get notified by the Vendor that a new version is available. I don't get that we have to rely on someone here making direct contact to find this out.
3 - Why are there no Preset Alt files available in the Members section of their own web site?

I do not know why this Vendor is so "special" that the normal scrupulous attention other Vendors get from members here does not seem to apply to him/her.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Pete

Online reinerh

« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2018, 07:08:31 PM »
I find a few interesting things about this Vendor that seem to be overlooked when it comes to judging their veracity:

1 - On their own myfxbook account there are no trades since the 12th November.
2 - Customers, like me, do not get notified by the Vendor that a new version is available. I don't get that we have to rely on someone here making direct contact to find this out.
3 - Why are there no Preset Alt files available in the Members section of their own web site?

I do not know why this Vendor is so "special" that the normal scrupulous attention other Vendors get from members here does not seem to apply to him/her.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Pete

1, there was a vps crashing issue, that why last sequence is missing.

2. this morning i brought that up to joe directly.

3. is in the works = posted set files on web site.

from my perspective i can tell you that coding backtesting and customer support, and web site etc is a huge task, especially at the beginning. like 3 months from now i am quite sure things will look much better.

and the improved exit strategy is a huge improvement for which we all should be gratefull for, see my posted bt above.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2018, 09:19:46 PM »
I added this system to my watchlist. Hopefully it will be good, but at this moment I'm sceptical probably because of SFE. That system has similarities with Legend and it's results were really bad this year. Jimmy the guy promoting it is quitting as it didn't make any move he was hoping for over a year. It was always one step forward and two steps back.

I hope this one will perform as good as with backtests.

Online reinerh

« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2018, 09:48:02 PM »
I added this system to my watchlist. Hopefully it will be good, but at this moment I'm sceptical probably because of SFE. That system has similarities with Legend and it's results were really bad this year. Jimmy the guy promoting it is quitting as it didn't make any move he was hoping for over a year. It was always one step forward and two steps back.

I hope this one will perform as good as with backtests.

sfe failed end of 17 same as mine and several more. legend is somewhat similar yet it did not fail.

s1 is the momentum strategy, but s2 is a s/r strategy so a different animal. you can run one or both, all inputs are open.

none or less markets can change, and its always wise to know when to stop. this is key to any system knowing when to stop and adapt or engage a new one before giving it all back.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:58:50 PM by reinerh »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2018, 10:52:31 PM »
If Joseph is listening, one aggravating issue that needs to be dealt with the logic is when you for whatever reason, ie: Add the EA to the chart without checking off any of the common features ( Allow live trading, DLL), it closes the entire chart and EA. This can become an issue when you are running numerous charts with numerous EA's. For instance, I wanted to park all instances of GBP pairs for the upcoming "event" on Tuesday and when I clicked off, "Allow live trading", there went the entire pair(s) and EA.

Just an irritating glitch.

Regards,
HumbleTrading

Online reinerh

« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2018, 11:38:29 PM »
humble,

i can turn autotrading of and on, no charts go away. i sure dont quite understand your issue.

just turn if of, then it turns red and no more autotrading.

browse forum