collapse

Author Topic: IndEX by Phibase  (Read 5038 times)

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
  • Love to be cheerleader :-)
Re: IndEX by Phibase
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »
@compujock : You really need to get in touch with phibase guys... i am sure they will be able to help you out.... I have been in touch with them for even the smallest of issues and the responses are really fast and reassuring.....
No method or EA can be successfull if we keep changing the rules and be impatient.

Online compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 03:59:20 PM »
@compujock : You really need to get in touch with phibase guys... i am sure they will be able to help you out.... I have been in touch with them for even the smallest of issues and the responses are really fast and reassuring.....

Will do. Thanks.

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 05:46:49 AM »
This week brought in another 220 pips...  New equity high pip wise now  8)

Gold +97 pips (ICM)
GJ +35 pips
UJ +92 pips 

No difference in trades... atleast since update v2.2
No method or EA can be successfull if we keep changing the rules and be impatient.

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2018, 07:25:28 AM »
EU -60 pips and then a +148 piper... this one close a day later on ref acc for +160 pips.  Entry was same but different exit timing... checked up with phibase and they mailed me saying the ref acc and a few other broker acc missed the first exit trigger by couple of pips...  minor difference.... but in sync anyway now with EU short... and long UJ

net gain since start is at new equity peak with about 900 pips and some +100 pips floating gains on the open trades...   :D

Also up'ed my allocation to 50% last weekend... it was good to see the drawdown and subsequent quick recovery...  gained confidence on this and will fully allocate funds to this over next few weeks.... cabex has been struggling to make sense of the brexit moves which are mostly clueless spikes on headlines... still planning to run cabex on 100%... it trades much less frequently and only one GU trade at a time... so will not have much issues running index with full 100% allocation along side.  now running it on IC Markets, Oanda, ATC and AXI.

will be tracking trades for a few months closely and then will check it occasionally  8)

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2019, 11:52:54 AM »
Happy New Year, Indeed!

Waking up to see a Asian market crash, but pleasantly surprised to see a 23% gain on my accounts overnight  ;D  gained about 700 pips since 1st jan.

index ea hit jackpot with the GJ trade hitting +600 pip target price  ;D ;D

I shifted to running phibase new FSP for managing all my eas.. running full steam with 3% risk now... no bias for any ea this year..as phibase guys call it "equalised risk". this turned out to be a great move. Great start for 2019...have been really patient thru 2018 and am sure it will pay off big now  8)

good luck to you all trading through this year... may it be the best trading year as yet!

-Mike

browse forum