collapse

Author Topic: Signals on the Nasdaq future  (Read 1873 times)

Online Nasdaq100

Signals on the Nasdaq future
« on: November 03, 2018, 09:18:33 AM »
Hello guys

Is there a way to track the performance of a good
Trading strategy that I found which trades the Nasdaq exclusively?

Myfxbook has no plan to program a method to properly calculate
The performance of futures trades.

Perhaps we can do it through a PAMM?

I wanted to offer this strategy a long time ago. But I have not found
A way to present the results to investors online other than just giving
Out the investor password through individual private communications.

The results of this Nasdaq trading strategy is incredible.

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Signals on the Nasdaq future
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 02:21:25 PM »
Try collective2.com

..now no futures strategy has lasted the course on this website without horrendous DD..by which I mean 5 years so will be interested to see how you get on;)

Please say it doesn't involve any of the following: marti/grid/hold and hope/scalping..

The one good thing with C2 is that their main broker is one of the best in the industry - Interactive Brokers - matches trades precisely very robust and reliable platform; easy deposit and withdrawal and above all safe.

C2 charges a trader commission and manages your subscribers - the biggest systems attract hundreds of investors; BUT you are competing against thousands of other systems on the site so probably best to set up your own website and direct clients there via separate marketing and forums such as this.

Good luck!

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 03:24:46 PM »
I am using the highest risk set-up 200% risk on the account.

So far the account went from $100k to $1Million

The higher the volatilty the better the results

Will show results on myfxbook soon
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 03:59:49 PM by Megabot Team »

Online Nasdaq100

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 09:32:49 AM »
Try collective2.com

..now no futures strategy has lasted the course on this website without horrendous DD..by which I mean 5 years so will be interested to see how you get on;)

Please say it doesn't involve any of the following: marti/grid/hold and hope/scalping..

The one good thing with C2 is that their main broker is one of the best in the industry - Interactive Brokers - matches trades precisely very robust and reliable platform; easy deposit and withdrawal and above all safe.

C2 charges a trader commission and manages your subscribers - the biggest systems attract hundreds of investors; BUT you are competing against thousands of other systems on the site so probably best to set up your own website and direct clients there via separate marketing and forums such as this.

Good luck!

No Scalping nor marti nor grid. No hold and pray as the lot sizes are very big. Hold and preys tend to use small lots so that they don't blow up if things go wrong and stay for as long as possible in the hope that the market will rebound in their favor.

About C2, has their execution got any better? A lot of their systems show many years of track records and it would be hard to compete with that. Although a lot of these systems are based on limit orders that can never be filled in real life. Also systems with hold and prey tendencies.

I might consider connecting to their platform through MT4 some where down the road. (tried that many years ago, execution had big latency which screwed up the results when ever trades open/close during a fast moving market.

I added the link to the myfxbook in the above post

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:41:37 AM by Megabot Team »

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 01:15:40 PM »
Wow 1000% in one week! Not bad;)

C2 execution ( via IB) is instant and certainly a lot more reliable than it used to be. It is still rife with marti/grid and scalpers etc and has yet to produce a decent system without horrendous DD ( >25%); and has no risk adjustment filter such as Darwinex to help protect investors from the higher risk systems. The system below although excellent when compared to alternative index trackers/bonds etc was still in DD for almost a year and maxed at 29% ( most people bail at 25%)

https://collective2.com/details/81877382

The usual C2 scenario is that a system performs well for a few months to a year, everyone then jumps on board and it then mysteriously collapses - usually, because the provider hadn't factored in that markets change...the classic being a plethora of VIX ( market volatility) based systems appearing and disappearing all within a year! No 'high return' system has ever lasted the course.

To be taken seriously you need to provide a LIVE account link and lower the risk - 2-5% return per month is great ( and much more realistic) if the DD is kept below 5% for example.

As a provider, I would start by saying how you plan to manage risk ( by avoiding black swans, overnight holds, weekend holds, gaps,...etc) as well as providing steady low DD returns...

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 09:09:57 AM »
Wow 1000% in one week! Not bad;)

C2 execution ( via IB) is instant and certainly a lot more reliable than it used to be. It is still rife with marti/grid and scalpers etc and has yet to produce a decent system without horrendous DD ( >25%); and has no risk adjustment filter such as Darwinex to help protect investors from the higher risk systems. The system below although excellent when compared to alternative index trackers/bonds etc was still in DD for almost a year and maxed at 29% ( most people bail at 25%)

https://collective2.com/details/81877382

The usual C2 scenario is that a system performs well for a few months to a year, everyone then jumps on board and it then mysteriously collapses - usually, because the provider hadn't factored in that markets change...the classic being a plethora of VIX ( market volatility) based systems appearing and disappearing all within a year! No 'high return' system has ever lasted the course.

To be taken seriously you need to provide a LIVE account link and lower the risk - 2-5% return per month is great ( and much more realistic) if the DD is kept below 5% for example.

As a provider, I would start by saying how you plan to manage risk ( by avoiding black swans, overnight holds, weekend holds, gaps,...etc) as well as providing steady low DD returns...

That link you have posted shows a more than 5 years old system. it went sideways for most of the months.
Investors should not go with it unless they plan to leave their money to be traded and not expect any profits for upto 2 years.

Nevertheless, its not a bad system.

If the DD is kept below 5% (while 5% being the worst case scenario), then there is no way to produce 5% monthly. Realistically, the trader should be allowed a period of upto 6 months to build a profit layer that equals to his max worst case scenario DD.

If blackswans = high volatility, then we won't avoid it, quite the contrary, we will trade more as this is where we make more money. As for weekends, yes I agree. We do avoid weekends. However, if we decide to keep a position over weekend, in that case we only keep relatively smaller sizes

The system which I am displaying here is based on powerful patterns. You will be able to sense that if you watch it trade right infront of you, as markets tend to move in its direction right away if the analysis are correct. otherwise, the position will be closed on loss/profit earlier than it should.

I dont mind giving out free trials. Just as long as the trials are given to active members on donnaforum. Only copy fees will be charged to cover the copying expense (its around $20/month I think).

Also, I am not interested in selling signals at all, as there is not much money to be made there. Managed accounts and profit share is the only way to go.

I can keep active donna members connected in the future though, as I would really like to help out people who have been taking minutes or hours from their life, sharing their experience to help others. So those are the only ones whom I really dont mind giving signals to, and help out as much as I can.

Let me know if you would like to connect your LIVE/DEMO account to start watching the system live. This offer is to you and to active members on Donna forum

Offline felipebr

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 10:27:59 AM »
Good evening! I would like to try it... just sent you a PM. It's really nice to see a good strategy working in mt4 and NASDAQ. Congratulations.

Regards

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 09:43:04 AM »
Thanks for the kind offer - will continue to monitor via your own link and good luck!

browse forum