collapse

Author Topic: Momentum Classic Price Action (via MQL5.com)  (Read 4446 times)

Offline LitnerGo

Re: Momentum Classic Price Action (via MQL5.com)
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »
Sorry but I guess I'll talk for everyone. DEMO nobody interested!!!
Why? It isn't a scalper - spreads and slippage are not imported for a system. Compare a Demo and Real Money have a sense only for systems, which are depended from execution. Difference for High-Expectency systems between Demo and Live Money are similar with to difference between 2 demo accounts or 2 live accounts.

And don't say NOBODY. If it isn't interested for you, you have said: "DEMO isn't interested for me", but not "nobody".

demo is fine, you are correct in a way.

but if you truly believe in your system have a live account to showcase potential clients.

your last momentum ea ran well for a few weeks as well, then it bombed. vendors who want to be taken seriously have live accounts running. there are many on this forum to be found.

having real money at risk is what gives lots of credit, a demo account is only good for giggles. people have become much smarter over the years and wont fall for this anymore.

and its not really fair for people to shell out good money for an ea and be a guinea pig.

at least thats the way i see it.

Of course Live account will be added, but it's a just a "credit of believe" - not more. For PA systems Demo are enough. Who said: "Demo and Live will be different for PA" ... I ever don't want to comment it ...

Systems of this kind cannot cost $150, as Momentum now costs. Everybody this is well understood. This is price available only because there are no a long-term Live results...

Who only present the DEMO signal does not believe own EA. $150 is the price with signal DEMO is for inexperienced beginners in MQL5 Market but not this forum. This has already been warned by Admin.

Answer a question: why do you need a monitoring?

Because I know yours other EAs and I know how yours real accounts finished!!! Just read comments in MQL5 Market.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2018, 06:07:47 AM »
Because I know yours other EAs and I know how yours real accounts finished!!! Just read comments in MQL5 Market.

Open my MyFxBook page - there are all accounts (stoped accounts too). You are writing a things, which don't understand, as a MQL5 users too: they are following only Signals, but not a MyFxBook. MQL5 signals can be stoped automatically by service, when it reached some level of DD or by another criteries, so I am always recommend MyFxBook, but not a signals. At summer a lot of users said that I am disabled EvoNightEA signals: no, system got DD and it was automatically disabled by MQL5 and when it covered a losses it became available automatically. At that time at MyFxBook monitorings of EvoNightEA was available. Yes, I can open high-risks combinations of sets and etc, and then I can disable them (for example, I have opened EvoNightEA with the 40% risks).

Or you have registered specially to comment my systems? :) As I see,  you have a few posts and most of them at this topic :)

Here are my MyFxBook member page:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/PeregrimEA/

I have opened an Alpari PAMM account for Momentum Classic:

PAMM page: https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/428379/

At this account I will use all pairs and presets with the risk 2% per group of orders (as at DEMO monitoring). I decided to exclude XAUUSD, because GOLD is unstable for all system for  a few years. It get only tester-profit, but not at live.

Here are results of XAUUSD for Momentum Classic:

Without XAUUSD results of Momentum Classic much more better:

You asked a real-money account, in which I will believe - here it is. I hope, I will additionally fund account at january ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:34:23 AM by ivanvp »

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2018, 08:29:48 AM »
I have turned XAUUSD off, too, now, on my real account. It was indeed the main loser. NZDUSD has been the main winner so far with 100% wins. After only 12 trades, though, I guess that does not mean too much.

On the official demo account. AUDUSD and NZDUSD have been the main winners so far. AUDUSD has not traded since I started running it live.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2019, 06:26:19 PM »
I have turned XAUUSD off, too, now, on my real account. It was indeed the main loser. NZDUSD has been the main winner so far with 100% wins. After only 12 trades, though, I guess that does not mean too much.

On the official demo account. AUDUSD and NZDUSD have been the main winners so far. AUDUSD has not traded since I started running it live.

Dear friends, Happy New Year ;)

Yes, AUDUSD and NZDUSD is a main winners, XAUUSD is a main looser :(

Major currency pairs much more stable:

Main Portfolio is looking better without XAUUSD:

But main profit for now AUDUSD and NZDUSD, another pairs at flat...

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2019, 09:30:23 PM »
Hmm, it seems mine is not taking any trades anymore since the 20th of December... Any idea why that could be?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 09:52:19 AM by FLechdrop »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2019, 12:03:08 PM »
Hmm, it seems mine is not taking any trades anymore since the 20th of December... Any idea why that could be?

Hmm, I had trades, but it's a very dangerous period. I got losses with the EURAUD. One reason: at this period different brokers have different working time, so some brokers had signals to trade, another one - didn't.

Offline FLechdrop

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2019, 07:50:14 PM »
I had trades now, too. It might have been because I am only running the 15m sets.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2019, 04:06:18 PM »
let us all hope that breakout and momentum systems will do better this year. I ran 4 EAs (including apogeum) and was in one PAM with breakouts last year and it was clearly one of the wrong strategies to be using especially with the GBP tough times.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2019, 12:34:27 AM »
let us all hope that breakout and momentum systems will do better this year. I ran 4 EAs (including apogeum) and was in one PAM with breakouts last year and it was clearly one of the wrong strategies to be using especially with the GBP tough times.

Yeah, unfortunately last yeear was very bad for breakout strategies. I am hope this year will be more volatility...

But for Apogeum last year helped to make a lot of improvements and I got a new experience.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:36:27 AM by ivanvp »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: How To Trade with just $20? by y5nitro
[Today at 03:33:57 PM]

Re: ASP-APT Fund by bestscalper
[Today at 12:07:59 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by bestscalper
[Today at 12:05:53 PM]

Re: could it be the next financial bubble? by drunkfx
[Today at 10:48:57 AM]

Re: Is Stop loss is also a part of the trading business? by drunkfx