collapse

Author Topic: Trade360 - probably one to stay away from  (Read 384 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Trade360 - probably one to stay away from
« on: December 05, 2018, 09:49:10 AM »
They have very persistent marketing via phone calls and won't leave me alone. They continually call me and put me on hold before answering. I blocked their numbers so they began calling me from 'private number' to bypass my block. I've asked them to stop and they say they'll never stop calling me until i deposit because they say i'm "interested" (even though i say i'm clearly not).

Started playing along with them for a laugh now after around call number 20, why not? Turns out they are very snake-like. Tell me that i need to buy one bitcoin right now to make 2k a month. Classic junk marketing with lots of lies and they use high pressure tactics to attempt to get you to fill in a deposit on their website whilst on the phone with them.

I'll start recording their calls and publishing them on YouTube i think. I hope they are not taking in a lot of vulnerable people with this, but i suspect they are.

Stay away.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Trade360 - probably one to stay away from
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:44:47 AM »
Great thread. Love the title.

Offline busybody

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:51:02 PM »
You should publish the phone numbers they use so that a web search will bring victims here. When I get junk calls I tend to google the number and not the name.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:33:04 PM »
They have very persistent marketing via phone calls and won't leave me alone. They continually call me and put me on hold before answering. I blocked their numbers so they began calling me from 'private number' to bypass my block. I've asked them to stop and they say they'll never stop calling me until i deposit because they say i'm "interested" (even though i say i'm clearly not).

Started playing along with them for a laugh now after around call number 20, why not? Turns out they are very snake-like. Tell me that i need to buy one bitcoin right now to make 2k a month. Classic junk marketing with lots of lies and they use high pressure tactics to attempt to get you to fill in a deposit on their website whilst on the phone with them.

I'll start recording their calls and publishing them on YouTube i think. I hope they are not taking in a lot of vulnerable people with this, but i suspect they are.

Stay away.

Good trick for nuisance callers is to answer the phone then place next to your radio/TV until they exit their end...really confuses them as well as costly!

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 01:45:55 PM »
Their spreads are outrageous @ 3 for EUR USD and 5 for GBP USD  - @ about ten times greater than Darwinex!

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 02:02:57 PM »

Stay away.

Check out, ForexFraude:

https://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/trade360

ForexFraud.com does not recommend Trade360!

That is one positive for those of us who are in N.A.; we can't take (or be taken) advantage of this great opportunity! ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:10:33 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 05:18:31 PM »
okay, for strictly SEO purposes here are some of the sales numbers that Trade360 call from:

(UK numbers) 02039121312 and 02039121306

8) :o

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 11:08:23 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:58:29 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 04:24:52 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:55:17 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 03:07:06 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 02:53:27 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 02:04:13 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Yesterday at 01:56:59 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 01:43:58 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:30:59 PM]